Time to get Charlie out.
该把查理叫出来了
Let’s move, Charles. Time’s up.
走了 查尔斯 时间到了
Give me another 30 seconds.
再给我30秒
It takes a minute-fifteen if you’re a kid, Charlie…
就算是孩子也要1分15秒 查理
and, last I looked, you weren’t too light on your feet. Now move!
而且你体重不算轻 快走
Up here! Help us!
上面这里 救救我们
Oh, my God!
我的天
We’re here! Come on! Look over here!
我们在这里 看这里
Christ! Get ’em out of there!
把他们弄出来
The rooms are locked. The rooms are locked!
门锁着的
Come on, Joe!
走 乔
Out of the way!
让下
Any one marked four!
上面写4号♥的钥匙
What’s going on, Walter?
怎么回事? 瓦尔特
We still have kids in the building.
楼里还有孩子
I’m staying.
我留下来继续
No, Charlie! Get out of there!
不 查理 离开那里
You ever see that show called The Addams Family?
你看过亚历山大那个节目吗?
They got a motherfucker on there called “Lurch”!
你知道在节目上做什么比赛吗?
You don’t think I’m gonna let you get to that gun, do you?
我想我要让你尝尝滋味
Fuck!
去你的
Help! Help! Help us! Four! Four!
救命 救救我们 4号♥钥匙
Let me put it in! Fuck it! Get out of the way!
让我来 去它的 离开门
Where are they, Walter?
他们在那? 瓦尔特
Still in.
还在里面
No guts, no glory.
没有胆子 没有荣耀
If we get to the roof, we can jump to the next building!
如果能到屋顶上 我们可以跳到隔壁楼去
Out of the way!
让开
Okay, come on. Help us!
快! 救我们
Get ’em up here! Get ’em up here! Come on! Come on!
到上面来 快!
Mayday! Mayday, Bridgeport Coast Guard. Bridgeport Coast Guard, come in!
紧急求救! 呼叫海岸防卫队
Come on, kids! Go, kids!
快 孩子们
Shit! It’s too far! Over here! Down!
太宽了 来 蹲下
No guts, no glory.
没有胆子 没有荣耀
It’s a big, fucking white fucking boat in the middle of the harbor!
他们停在港口的中♥央♥
Please stay on the line.
请别挂断
Yeah, sure, I’ll stay on the line.
当然不会挂断
Pancake syrup?
红糖水?
Stupid! Stupid! Asshole!
笨蛋! 混♥蛋♥!
Hello, John McClane.
哈啰 约翰·麦克莱恩
There was never any bomb in the school, was there?
不是真的有学校炸♥弹♥ 对吧?
Of course not. I’m a soldier not a monster.
当然没有 我是军人不是怪物
Even though I sometimes work for monsters.
虽然有时候我为怪物工作
No, the real bomb is on this ship.
真的炸♥弹♥在这艘船上
The Coast Guard.
海岸防卫队
I was tellin’ ’em where the boat was.
我告诉他们船在那里
Game over, huh?
游戏结束了
Not quite over.
不尽然
Bridgeport Coast Guard, come in, please.
海岸防卫队 请回答
They put you on hold?
他们把你保留在线上?
She told me to stay on the line.
他们要我等
Oh, God, I love this country.
天啊! 我真喜爱这个国家
You know, your brother was an asshole.
你知道你弟弟是个混球吗?
Yeah, he really was an asshole.
他真的是
He was? He was an asshole.
他是吗? 他真的是
You, you got his number. Huh?
你说对了
Yeah, okay.
知道了
Forgive me. Would you help Mr. McClane below?
原谅我 请把麦克莱拖到下面去
Ow. Ow. Careful now.
痛 痛 小心点
Now, do you have the communique?
你已经连络了
Bridgeport Radio, come in, please. Bridgeport…
海岸防卫队 请回答
Coast Guard.
海岸防卫队
Are you there, dear?
你接了 亲爱的
Yes, we’re here.
是的
Do you have the ability to record a message?
你是否能记录一项讯息
Yes.

Then please begin now.
他现在说话了
All right.

This is a communique from the CRF.
这是CRF的宣言
For too long… the West has conspired to steal the wealth of the world…
长久以来西方窃取世界的财富
consigning the balance of humanity to economic starvation.
置人道主义于不顾 制♥造♥经济恐慌
Today, we will level the playing field.
今天我们要让大家有同等立足点
In a few minutes, the contents of the Federal Reserve Bank…
几分钟后联邦储备银行的黄金
the gold your economies are built on…
你们经济的立足点
will be redistributed by explosive…
会在爆♥炸♥后
across the bottom of the Long Island Sound.
粉碎于长岛边的海底
If you are not in gridlock, I invite you to come and watch.
假如你们有幸 竭诚欢迎观赏
You’re gonna blow it all up?
你要把它们全炸掉?
That’s the idea.
正是那个意思
There are some gentlemen in the Middle East…
中东某位先生
who seem to think that they’ll make a great deal of money.
认为能从中获暴利
See the men safely off the ship,
去看着大家安全的离开
and I’ll see you in the port-side launch.
我们在船舷边见面
What the hell’s all this got to do with killing McClane?
那为何要杀麦克莱恩
Life has its little bonuses.
那是人生的红利
Didn’t I hear you say, you didn’t even like your brother?
你不是说你不喜欢你弟弟?
There’s a difference, you know, between not liking one’s brother…
不喜欢他是一回事
and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window.
但被个笨爱尔兰人扔出窗户不同
Hey, I didn’t even know that motherfucker!
我甚至不认识那个王八蛋
Yes, but I never invited you aboard this ship.
我也没有邀请你们上船
No riddle’s gonna stop this motherfucker?
有什么方法能停止这玩意吗?
No code, no riddle…
没有密♥码♥ 没有哑谜
no fancy little countdown.
没有倒数计时
Hey, fuckhead.
猪头
Yeah, you, fuckhead.
对 就是你 猪头
There’s just one thing I gotta know.
有件事我必须知道
You got any aspirins?
有阿斯匹灵吗?
I’ve had a bad fucking headache all day long.
我头痛了整天
Must be your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
Keep the bottle.
整瓶留着吧
Lock.
锁上
Where is the gold?
黄金在那?
He’s betrayed us. The containers are filled with that!
他背叛了我们 货柜里全是这个
If I hadn’t have saved your fucking ass, I wouldn’t be sittin’ here with you…
我若没有救你就不会在这了
about to blow up with a hundred billion dollars in fucking gold!
还有炸♥弹♥及价值1000亿美金的黄金
Hey, well, I got some bad news. You’re only gonna blow up with me.
有坏消息 你不会和我1起炸掉
What?
什么?
There’s no gold on this boat.
船上没有黄金
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
‘Cause I know the man, I know the family.
我知道那个人我知道他的家庭
The only thing better than blowin’ up a hundred billion dollars’ worth of gold…
比炸掉1000亿黄金更好的方法
is making people think you did.
是让别人认为他那么做了
Yeah? Well, where is it?
那么它会在那?
I don’t know. He must’ve switched it back on the docks somewhere.
应该是在码头调了包
Oh, yeah, that’s supposed to make me feel better?
那应该要让你觉得好过点吗?
No.
不是
You’re wrong about the other thing, though. You’re not gonna die.
你对别的事也错了 你不会死
Yeah? You know some cop trick about handcuffs that’s gonna get us out of this?
你晓得某种警♥察♥技俩能松开手铐
Yeah, use a key.
是的 有把钥匙
You know how to pick this lock?
你会开这种锁吗?
Is this some Black shit again?
这又是黑人的事吗?
Now will you stop with that racial shit?
别来那套种族问题的争论
Are you a fucking locksmith or not?
你到底会不会开锁?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I could do it if I had something to do it with.
会 假如我有工具的话
How about a splinter of that cable I slid down?
我有一节电线
That might work.
那也许可以
Hold on. What the fuck are you doin’?
坚持下 你在干什么?
Oh, fuck! Shit! How’s that?
妈的
Is that big enough?
这个行不行?
Shit, yeah. Yeah, that might work.
也许有用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!