But, believe me, the jerk isn’t worth it.
但相信我 那个混球不值得
He’s stepped on so many toes in this department…
他在警局里得罪了太多人
by this time next month, he’s gonna be a security guard.
下个月的这个时候就要他去守大门
His own wife wants nothing to do with him…
他的妻子也不想和他有任何瓜葛
and he’s about two steps shy of becoming a full-blown alcoholic.
他离真正的酒鬼只有两步之遥
One step. One step.
一步 一步之遥
Now listen to me. You sound like a real smart guy.
听我说 你听起来像个聪明人
What is it that you want?
你想要什么?
Are you talking about money?
你是在说钱吗?
Well, whatever, whatever.
随便啦
McClane is a toilet bug.
要知道麦克莱恩只不过是只臭虫
Now, what would it take just to forget him and live happily ever after?
把他忘掉 从此愉快过1生
You know, money is shit to me.
你知道钱对我有如粪土
I would not give up McClane for…
即使把诺克斯堡的黄金全都给我
all the gold in your Fort Knox.
我也不会放弃麦克莱恩
72nd Street subway. Pay phone. 15 minutes.
15分后在72街地铁公用电♥话♥
McClane and the Samaritan.
麦克莱恩和他那位朋友
If you’re competent in the least, you found the briefcase.
若你们还有点能力就已找到皮箱
So you know what I mean by penalty.
那你们就晓得我说的惩罚是什么
I want to thank you for that vote of confidence, Walter.
谢谢你对我的信心 瓦尔特
Well, I thought it was worth a try.
我想至少可以试试
This guy’s a raving maniac.
这家伙已经彻底疯了
Well, he, he, he couldn’t be any clearer if you got it from a case history.
就个案来说他已说得很清楚
He gave you clues to his identity.
他已经给了你有关他的身份
He spoke German, he called it “your Fort Knox”…
他带德国口音 说你们的诺克斯
and he stammered when McClane pushed him.
当麦克莱恩激怒他时 他会变口吃
Now, you believe this guy really can’t be bought?
你认为这家伙能用钱摆平吗?
There’s no chance. And the very mention of money only enraged him further.
不可能 忘了钱会让他更愤怒吗
What’s that?
那是什么?
It’s your shield.
你的警徽
Are you asking me to be a cop again, Walter?
你又再要我当警♥察♥了?
Ricky, get him his gun, all right?
瑞奇 去把他的枪找来给他
You didn’t answer my question.
你还没有回答我的问题
Joe, this time they…
你晓得是
Hey!
嗨!
You didn’t answer my question, Walter.
你没回答我的问题 瓦尔特
Are you done, Lieutenant?
有完没完? 警官
Now you two better get going if you’re gonna get up to 72nd Street on time.
若你想准时到72街就得出发了
Joe, this time they go with backup!
乔 这次要给他们后援
You got it!
没问题
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I’m not going anywhere.
这次我那里都不去
Simon says you gotta go!
赛门说你必须得去
I’m not jumping through hoops for some psycho!
我才不会为了神经病而自投险地
That’s a white man with white problems. You deal with him.
那是白人与白种问题 你去处理
Call me when he crosses 110th Street.
当他过了110街以后再找我
Hey. Why’d you save my ass?
你为何要救我?
I didn’t.
我没有
I stopped a white cop from gettin’ killed in Harlem.
我阻止白种警♥察♥在哈林区被杀
One white cop gets killed today,
今天有名白种警♥察♥被杀
tomorrow we got a thousand white cops…
明天就会有上千名白种警♥察♥到那里
all of ’em with itchy trigger fingers. Got it?
每个都想借机开枪 懂吗?
Get him back.
把他弄回来
Charlie, where’d you find that bomb?
查理 你在那找到那颗炸♥弹♥的?
Chinatown.
唐人街
Shit.
糟糕
Zeus! Yo, partner! What?
宙斯 搭档 什么事?
Wait up!
等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey, I ain’t your partner.
我不是你的搭挡
I ain’t your neighbor, your brother or your friend.
我不是你的邻居或朋友
I’m your total stranger.
我是你完全的陌生人
Okay, stranger. Know where that park is…
好 陌生人 你晓得115街
at 115th Street and St. Nicholas?
和圣·尼古拉斯街的公园在哪吗?
Yeah, that’s in Harlem.
知道 在哈林区
Where do you think we found that bomb?
你以为我们在那找到那颗炸♥弹♥的
Listen, this guy doesn’t care about skin color,
听我说 那家伙不在乎肤色
even if you do.
你在乎也没有用
What am I doing? Cheer up.
我在干什么? 振作点
Things could be worse.
有可能会更糟
I was working on a nice, fat suspension…
有段时间我上夜班
smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.
除了抽烟之外你无所事事
Come on.
走吧
Who’s that on the phone?
谁在用电♥话♥?
Okay, they made it to the phone, but there’s a problem.
他们到了电♥话♥那 但有麻烦
Well, what do you mean? How big a problem?
什么意思? 麻烦大吗?
Oh, about 300 pounds. – Pass on it.
大约3百斤那么大 别逗了
Ma’am? Excuse me, ma’am.
抱歉 女士 打断一下
We need this phone for official police business.
警♥察♥公务需要用这个电♥话♥
Do you mind?
莫来乱
Honey, I’m a cop. I’m sorry, but l…
女士 我是警♥察♥ 抱歉 我这…
I need the phone right now.
我需要用这个电♥话♥
Get off the damn phone, lady!
挂断电♥话♥
Police business!
这是警♥察♥公务
Well, I never!
从来没遇过这样的
I can get used to this.
我已经习惯这种事了
I’m sure you can find a phone across the street, ma’am.
我相信你在对街能找到电♥话♥
Let’s get something straight. I’m the only one here on official police business.
我们把话说清楚 我才是警务
Don’t ever do that shit again.
再也别做那种事
Let’s get something else straight.
让我把话说清楚
You need me a lot more than I need you.
你们需要我甚于我需要你们
You don’t like the way I do things?
若我喜欢我办事的方法
Fine. I quit.
好 我不干了
All right, I need you.
好了 我需要你
All right, I need you more than you need me.
好 我需要你甚于你需要我
Hello.
哈啰
Birds of a feather flock together, so do pigs and swine.
人以群分 物以类聚
Rats and mice have their chance as will I have mine.
很高兴这机会是我的
Nice. It rhymes.
很好 还挺押韵
Why was the phone busy? Who were you calling?
电♥话♥为什么占线? 你们打给谁?
The Psychic Hot Line.
神经病专线
I’d advise you to take this more seriously.
我建议你正经点
Look, it’s a public phone! What do you want me to say?
这是公共电♥话♥ 你要我怎么说
You can simply say there was a fat woman on it,
你可以直说有个胖女人在用电♥话♥
and it took you a minute to get her off!
花了你们一点时间才让她离开
Now, John, there’s a significant amount of explosive in the trash receptacle next to you.
约翰 你旁边垃圾筒内有炸♥药♥
Try to run and it goes up now.
想跑的话它就会立刻爆♥炸♥
Uh, nobody’s gonna run, but I got a hundred people out here.
没有人会跑 但这里有上百个人
That’s the point.
那正是我的意图
Now, do I have your attention?
我得到你们的注意了没?
As I was going to St. Ives,
我当时要去圣·艾夫斯
I met a man with seven wives.
遇到1个男的有7位太太
Every wife had seven sacks,
每位太太有7个袋子
every sack had seven cats,
每个袋子有7只猫
every cat had seven kittens.
每头猫生了7只小猫
Kittens, cats, sacks and wives.
小猫 猫 袋子 太太
How many were going to St. Ives?
有几个人要去圣奈尔?
My phone number is 555…
我的电♥话♥号♥码是555
No, no, no, wait! I didn’t get all that! Say it again!
不 我没完全听清楚 再说一次
Not a chance. My phone number is 555… But I didn’t…
不可能 我的电♥话♥是555 但我没听清
and the answer. Call me in 30 seconds or die.
加上答案的数字 三十秒内打电♥话♥给我 否则就死
All right, seven guys with seven wives is…
7个人有7个太太
Shut up, McClane. I’m good at this.
闭嘴 麦克莱恩 这方面我在行
Seven guys and seven wives…
7个人有7个太太
Shut the fuck up, McClane!
闭嘴 麦克莱恩
He said seven wives with seven sacks.
他说7位太太各有7个袋子
Seven times seven is 49. Now tell me the rest.
7乘7是49 告诉我剩下的
Uh, a sack with s-seven, seven, seven…
7个袋子
Weren’t you listening? Yeah, I was listening!
你有在听吗? 听着呢
I didn’t hear every fuckin’ thing! What the fuck is wrong with you?
我什么也没听清 你有什么问题?
Well, l… Besides having a bad fuckin’ hangover, for one thing!
我因宿醉而头痛的厉害是其1
All right, all right, all right! Seven wives times seven, 49.
好吧 49再乘每个袋子7只猫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!