Fuck!
-那你真的想今晚找他吗 -对
– So, you really wanna do this tonight? – Yeah.
紧张吗
You nervous?
紧张
Yeah.
那是肾上腺素
That’s adrenaline.
好东西 让人充满活力
It’s good. Makes you feel alive.
我们去吧 好吗
Let’s just go for it, okay?

Okay-
兰特斯 怎么了
Lantos. Yeah, what’s up?

Right.
艾比说你今天去医院了
Abby said you went to the hospital today.

Yeah.
他的朋友今天来看他了 是个好孩子
His friend came by today. Nice kid.
-谁 -麦克
– Who? – Mike.
-叫麦克 看起来人不坏 -麦克吗
– Mike. Seemed like a nice guy. – Mike?
你是指马库斯 他的老朋友马库斯吗
You mean Marcus? His old friend, Marcus?
我不认识叫麦克的
I don’t know any Mike.
-你不认识叫麦克的吗 -不认识
– You don’t know a Mike? – No.
什么
What?
该死 我就知道那个孩子有问题
Damn it! I knew there was something off about that kid!
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
-这个叫麦克的人 -他怎么了
– This Mike guy. – What about him?
-我只需要个姓 -爸爸 你在干什么
– I just need a last name. – Dad, what are you doing?
-松手 -不 我不放
– Losing it. – No, I’m not.
-怎么回事 -宝贝 我马上到
– What’s going on? – Honey, I’ll be there in a minute.
-他他妈的年级在哪 -你得冷静
– Where’s his goddamn year? – I need you to calm down.
-我要给你看杰西卡 -天哪
– I’m gonna show you Jessica. – Oh, my God.
谁他妈还管什么杰西卡
Who gives a shit about Jessica!
你只在乎让自己少点负罪感
All you care about is making yourself feel less guilty!
是我切断绳子放他下来的
I’m the one who cut him down!
我也知道他没有朋友
And I knew that he didn’t have any friends!
不怪你
It’s not your fault.
-我什么都没做 -不是你的错
– I didn’t do anything! -It’s not your fault.
别人还捉弄他
And people made fun of him!
-我找到他了 -不怪你
– I got him. – It’s not your fault.
莉迪亚
Lydia…
他不叫麦克
It’s not even Mike.
连名字都是假的
It’s not even his name.
我以为大概给他点
I thought, probably give
什么疯狂的礼物之类的
him some crazy gift or something like that.
好吧 也许我会考虑的
All right, maybe I’ll consider it.
嗯 去看看他们
Yeah, go look at them.
你得把东西分给我
You’ll have to split the thing with me.
我们可以做些安排
We could arrange something.
你到底在这里干什么 警♥察♥来了吗
What the fuck are you doing here? Are the cops here?
不 我一个人 我来接你
No! I’m alone. I came to get you.
你不该来这
You shouldn’t be here right now.
我不怪你不信我
I don’t blame you for not believing me,
但我向你保证 凯尔 我是一个人来的
but I promise you, Kyle, I promise I came alone.
拜托 就上车吧 我可以改过
Please, just get in the car. I can make this right.
要是我进去 把我的东西
If I go inside and I fucking get all my shit
都他妈打包
and I pack it all up,
我得知道我今后能待在你那
I need to know that I can stay with you.
-你先拿东西我们再说 -不是 行或者不行
– Let’s get your stuff and we’ll talk… – No, it’s a yes or no.
这是个简单的问题 我能跟你住吗
It’s a simple question, can I stay with you?
我不知道 为什么我们得…
I don’t know! Why do we need…
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don’t know?
-我也不确定 因为 -什么
– I’m not sure. Because… – What?
因为你比我年轻多了
Because you’re so much younger
我不知道这样好不好
than me and I don’t know whether it’s a good idea.
我们为什么不能就离开 可以在路上谈
Why can’t we just go and we can talk about it on the way?
-凯尔 拜托 -如果我没有比你小呢
– Kyle, please. -If I wasn’t? If I wasn’t younger?
那你想让我待在你那吗
Then, would you want me there?
-算了吧 -什么算了 凯尔
– Forget this. – Forget what? Kyle!
凯尔
Kyle!
麦克 你好吗
Mike, how are you?
德里克 对 不是他
Hey, Derek. Yeah, it’s not him.
不是他 我的人兰特斯弄到了的IP地址
It’s not him. My guy, Lantos, got Schumacher’s IP address
结果发现他也是受害者
and turns out he’s a victim, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人在以他的电脑做代理 好吗
Someone was using his computer as a proxy, all right?
我不知道 我们查到它来自德克萨斯
I don’t know, we’re tracing it from Texas.
反正能肯定的是舒马赫不是你要找的人
Anyway, the bottom line is, Schumacher is not your guy.
-你确定吗 -对 我确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure.
我刚收到消息
I just got the information.
我不知道你现在在哪 兄弟
Now, I don’t know where you are, brother,
但你得收手 听见了吗
but you gotta stand down. You hear me?
-德里克 -我懂了 没事 好吧
– Derek? – I got it. It’s okay. It’s all right.
我的走了 保持联♥系♥
I gotta jump. I’ll be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他说什么 -不是他
– What did he say? -It’s not him.
不是他
It’s not him.
德里克 拜托 没事的 宝贝
Derek, please. It’s okay, babe.
德里克 我不在乎钱
Derek, I don’t care about the money.
也不在乎房♥子
Or the house.
拜托 我们就回家吧
Please, just take me home.
我以前是海军士兵 辛迪
I was a Marine, Cindy.
现在我是什么
What am I now?
是一个工具
I’m a tool.
什么绣花枕头吗
Some paper-pushing grunt.
-不 -对
– No. – Yeah.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
有 我叫里奇·博依德
Yeah, my name’s Rich Boyd.
你儿子害我儿子进医院了
Your son put my son in the hospital
我现在想跟他谈谈 他叫杰森
and I wanna talk to him right now. His name’s Jason.
-我没时间 -有时候他自称杰西卡
– I don’t have time for… – Sometimes he’s Jessica.
他有点身份混乱
He’s got a little bit of an identity crisis.
他残忍♥地骚扰我儿子 真♥他♥妈♥有病
He harassed my son. He’s sadistic. He needs fucking help.
-我儿子真♥他♥妈♥有病 -对
– He needs fucking help? – Yeah.
-我儿子有病 -对
– My son needs help? – Yeah.
你儿子都自杀了倒是我儿子有病吗
Your kid tried to hang himself and my kid needs help?
你知道 你♥他♥妈♥都知道
You knew? You fucking knew!
熄火 出来 出来
Shut the car down. Get out. Get out.
快出来 慢慢出来
Come on, get out! Step out slowly.
-快点出来 马上就来 冷静点
– Come on, get out! – I’m coming. Take it easy.
-你待在车里 -待在那别动
– You stay in the car. – Stay right there.
-这是干什么 -你在说什么
– What is this? – What are you talking about?
你们在跟踪我 在尾随我
You’re following me. You’re stalking me.
到我的店里
You come into my business.
闯进我家 你们当我傻吗
You break into my house. Do you think I’m stupid or something?
-跟我过来 -不 别管我
– Just come with me! – No, just leave me alone.
-拿着你的东西 跟我走 -你有毛病吗
– Get your stuff and let’s go! – What is wrong with you?
说真的 你到底抽什么风
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you!
你知道自己干什么了吗
Do you have any idea what you’ve done?
不 不只是对我
No. Not just to me,
还有我所有的朋友 和哈维
to all my friends, to Harvey!
你觉得是哈维利用我吗
You think Harvey exploits me?
我喜欢自己做的事 明白吗
I like what I do! Do you get that?
我不想从这里被救走
I don’t wanna be saved from this!
你让人性奋 所以呢
I turn people on, so what?
你♥他♥妈♥连个灯都点不亮 你知道吗
You couldn’t turn a fucking light on, you know that?
你才是在利用别人 你利用我
You’re the one who exploits people. You exploited me!

You…
你♥他♥妈♥才是在利用别人
You’re the one who fucking exploits people.
我他妈说完了
I’m fucking done.
好吧好吧
Okay, Okay.
我不会听的 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧从我身边走开
I’m not gonna listen. You get the fuck away from me.
-我们谈谈 -不
– Let’s talk about it. – No,
我他妈不会跟你谈的
we’re not gonna fucking talk about it.
-你想怎么样 -别动
– What’s your plan? – Don’t move.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!