是的 我是德里克 德里克·哈尔
Yeah, Derek. Derek Hull.
很荣幸 谢谢你这么早就来
My pleasure. Thank you for coming so early.
我真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
有没有上什么社交网站
How about social networking sites,
聊天室 留言板什么的
you visit those? Chat rooms, message boards?
没有 她一直挂在网上 我没有
No. No. Well, she spends her life online, but I don’t.
-我在网上卖♥♥艺术作品 -谢谢
– I sell my artwork online. – Thank you.
我♥干♥这行的
It’s sort of my business.
我有时候上聊天网站
Well, I go on a chat site, sometimes.
什么样的聊天室
What kind of chat rooms?
是个支援小组的网站
It’s a… It’s a support group website.
问题就在这
Well, here’s the thing.
有人盗取了你所有的个人信息
Someone there stole all your information.
好了 这样
All right, here’s what’s gonna happen.
我克隆你的硬盘
I am gonna clone your hard drives,
浏览所有的信息和活动
and I’m gonna go through all the information and the activity
看看我能否查明时间
and see if I can figure out how
以及前因后果
and when this happened.
真有必要这么做
Is this really necessary?
你就不能拿那张信♥用♥卡♥去查吗
Can’t you just take the credit card numbers and run that somehow?
非常有必要
No. This is very necessary.
因为现在他们很可能
Because right now they could
开一张你名下的信♥用♥卡♥ 进行贷款
have credit cards in your name, take loans out.
他们可以弄到你的密♥码♥
They could have your social security number.
用你的名字进行犯罪活动 你明白吗
They could commit crimes in your name. Do you understand?
他们可以把你的信息卖♥♥给二十几个人
They can sell this information to 20 more people.
这可能才是刚刚开始
This, this could just be the beginning.
人们真是蠢得要死
It’s amazing how clueless people are.
就好像你在车里挖鼻屎
It’s like picking your nose in the car
还觉得没人看你
and you think nobody’s watching you.
之后就纳闷
And then they wonder how in the world
别人怎么会弄到他们的社交密♥码♥
someone got their social security number.
-完事了 -是的
– You done with this? – Yeah.
-爸 -怎么了 亲爱的
– Hey, Dad? – What, babe?
能不能…能不能给我买♥♥个平板电脑
You think maybe… Maybe I could get an iPad?
老师说可能会对学习有帮助
My teacher said it would, like, help with all my school work.
是吗 我把你笔记本的屏幕修好了
Really? I told you I fixed the screen on your laptop.
在我办公室里
It’s up in my office.
不需要买♥♥平板的 孩子
You don’t need an iPad, bud.
你怎么回事啊
What’s this thing with you
每次我说点事就翻白眼
rolling your eyes every time I say something?
包好了
Wrap that up good.
再接再厉啊 黄油手
Way to go, butterfingers.
午饭没有鸡肉沙拉吃了
No chicken salad for lunch.
把地板赶紧擦了
And clean the floor.
别用刷碗的抹布
And don’t use the dish rag.
我遇到了同一个人
Yeah, so I got that same guy.
关着灯 整个人前后摇晃
Keeps coming back on with the lights turned off.
我只能看见他脸的影子
I can just see, like, the shadow from his face on the thing.
真的 吓到我了 太恐怖了
It’s, like, come on, creeps me out. It’s fucked up.
一团糟 怎么了 凯尔
That’s fucked up. What’s up, Kyle?
-哈维 这是肖恩 -你好 小弟
– Harvey, this is Shane. – What’s up, man?
他就是我在滑板公园遇到的那个孩子
He’s that kid I met at the skate park.
肖恩 你饿不
You hungry, Shane?
-吃吧 -他做的意大利面很好吃
– Dig in. – He makes really good fucking spaghetti.
开动吧
Dig in.
我是意面专家 我很会做意面
It’s my thing, spaghetti. I make spaghetti.
-你从哪来 -得梅因
– So, where you from? – Des Moines.
-流落街头 -让那孩子吃点
– Yeah, you been on the streets? – Let the kid eat.
肖恩 你知道我们在这做什么吗
You know what we do here, Shane?
-你多大 -15岁
– How old are you? -15.
我问你个问题 你打飞机吗
Let me ask you a question. Do you jerk off?
是吗 你想不想靠它挣钱
Yeah? You wanna get paid for it?
-那太棒了 -很好 老弟
– That would be fucking awesome. – Good, man.
有一个规定 肖恩
One rule, Shane.
只相信我 不要相信别人 好吗
Trust me, no one else. Okay?
-我应该怎么做 -把裤子脱了
– So, what am I supposed to do? – Take off your pants.
卖♥♥个萌 脱♥光♥了你会让别人欲♥火♥焚身
Just look cute. They’re dying for you to take it all off.
玩玩那些玩具
Now, play with the toys over there.
人们会一下子都和你说话
Guys talk to you all at once
你的目的是让他们跟你私聊
and your goal is to get them to go private.
赢得注意要多久
And how long does it take for someone to be interested?
看 他才14岁 就想跟人私聊了
Look, he’s already got 14 that want to go private.
这个怪胎想要面对面
Look, this freak wants to go C2C.
面对面有点恶心 你得直视他们
C2C is kinda gross ’cause you have to look right at them.
但可以收更多钱
But cam to cam costs more
所以如果他们要 你就得照做
so if they wanna do it, you gotta do it.
好吧
Okay. All right.
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
MumboJumbo27
如果我这么做 没人会发现吗
-感觉还好 -挺好的
– You feel good? – Yeah, I feel good.
那就开始吧
You just gotta do it.
我保证
不好意思我发了那照片 你好像没这意思
一比零 去他妈的
One nil! Big fuck you!
去你的 重新选个队
Fuck you. Pick new teams.
好吧 重来 反正你还是会输的
All right. Let’s do it again. I’ll beat you anyway, so…
-兄弟 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 -怎么了
– Dude. Holy shit. – What?
-我的天啊 -他发了
– Oh, my God! – He sent it.
我没想到他他妈真会发
I didn’t think he’d fucking do it.
他真做了 光着屁♥股♥
He did it! He’s butt naked!
我的天 什么情况
Oh, my God! What the fuck!
他还真发了
He actually sent it.
用唇膏在大腿上写了个”爱的奴隶”
He fucking wrote “Love slave” On his leg with lipstick!
-上帝啊 -太恶心了
– Oh, my God. – That is fucking disgusting.
绝了 像根粉色的香肠
That’s awesome. It looks like a pink sausage!
这实在太…
This is so…
怎么 你感到愧疚了
What, do you feel sorry for him?
-不是 -你爱上他了
– No. – Are you in love with him?
-弗莱 才没有 -你爱上他了
– No, Frye. – Are you in wuv with him?
-别闹 -你爱上本·博依德了
– Dude, stop. – Are you in wuv with little Ben Boyd?
太恶心了 哥们 我都感觉到你硬了
Gross, man! I can feel your boner!
好了 我现在想说的是
Okay, what I’d like to tell people at this point is that…
我不是婚姻顾问
I am not a marriage counselor.
我不知道你们二位了解对方多少
I don’t know what you two know about each other.
这都不重要
And that’s OK.
我不想知道 这是你的CD
I don’t wanna know. That being said, here’s your CD
还有一份所有可疑行为的综述
and a printed overview of all suspicious activity.
我认为你的某些个人信息
Now, I think some of your personal information
已被这个叫fear&loathing的人
may have been retrieved
在聊天中获取
with your communications with fear&loathing.
-什么 -谁是fear&loathing
– What? – Who’s fear&loathing?
就是个认识的人
It’s just some guy.
聊天室里的
He’s in the chat room I go to.
你做的就是点击了他给你的链接
All you would have had to do was click on a link
或是打开了他给你的附件
or open an attachment from him,
然后他就…
and then he would’ve…
他就在你的系统里安装了木马病毒
He would’ve installed a Trojan virus onto your system.
一旦他成功
Now, once he does this,
他就可以用你的电脑为所欲为
he can do anything he wants with your computer.
你登陆输入密♥码♥的时候
You log on, you punch in your passwords,
他在屏幕上也会看见
it comes up on his screen.
你做的一切他都看得见
Everything you do, he can see.
他可以打开你的摄像头 看着你
He can turn on your camera. He can watch you.
fear&loathing是谁 他是谁
Who is fear&loathing? Who’s he?
他怎么会有我的密♥码♥
How does he have my password?
你的密♥码♥就是你的生日
Your password is your birthday.
德里克 赌博网站也一直都被黑
And, Derek, gambling websites are hacked all the time.
你也在和银行联络
And you’re also corresponding with the bank
讨论二次按揭问题
regarding your second mortgage.
等等 我们没有二次按揭
Wait, we don’t have a second mortgage.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!