下一位
Next?
-抱歉 -两件吗
– Sorry. – Just two items?
姓名
What’s your name?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where’s Dad?
谁知道呢 我一天都没见过他了
Who knows. I haven’t seen him all day.
别留下我一个人和他俩过
Don’t leave me alone with them.
加娜
Hey, Jana.
肯达尔传媒需要你的帮助
It’s Kendall Media, they need you.
他们台里出了点问题
Something at one of their stations.
现在不行 让他们去找别人吧
Not now. Tell them to get somebody else, please.
他们指明要你去
They asked for you.
怎么回事 为什么非要找我
What’s this about? Why?
联邦调查局的人突然去了
The FBI just showed up at one of their stations.
好吧
All right.
你知道照片的事吗 请回复
请你将那些孩子的住址告诉我们
We need you to give up the kid’s address.
我真的不明白你们想让我说什么
I’m not exactly sure of what you want me to say
因为我不能告诉你
because I can’t give you that information.
-你肯定明白的 -这些信息是保密的
– I’m pretty sure that you know that. – Sources are protected.
我明白 但这是严重犯罪
I understand that, but a serious crime has been committed here.
那些孩子是受害者
These kids are victims.
那些人逼迫他们 引诱他们做坏事
They are coerced, seduced.
他们之中有的只有十四五岁
Some of them are 14, 15 years old.
全国失踪和被剥削儿童中心一年前就开始注意
And NCMEC flagged this site a year ago
这家网站服务器在境外 无法追踪
and the host server’s offshore. Untouchable.
所以我们一看到你CNN上的新闻
So, of course, when we saw your piece on CNN,
我们看到了线索 我们必须追下去
it’s an opening, we have to go for it.
但是 我不能背叛他的信任 不行
But, you see, I can’t betray his trust like that. I can’t.
再说我根本不知道他住哪儿 我不知道
Besides, I don’t even know where he lives. I don’t know.
我也没有他的电♥话♥号♥码
I don’t have a cell phone number.
他用的是预付费电♥话♥
He uses prepaid cell phones.
-他很聪明 -那你是怎么找到他的
– He’s not stupid. – How did you find him?
当时我在追一个关于出走青少年的新闻
Well, I was looking into a story on teen runaways,
搜索这个关键词 会出现一些奇怪的结果
and if you Google that, you get some weird stuff.
你加了他的好友
So you befriended him.
你花钱和他聊天了吗
Did you pay to talk to him?
或者给他买♥♥东西了 还是给他钱了
Or buy him anything? Give him money?
新闻机构从不用金钱购买♥♥新闻线索
News organizations don’t pay their sources.
-是这样吗 邓纳姆女士 -当然没错
– Is that true, Miss Dunham? – Of course that’s true.
这是你的贝宝账户交易记录
There’s just these charges on your PayPal account.
贝宝 全球最大的在线支付系统
第一笔是为了
The initial payments are
能够 和他私聊
having access, private access, to talking with the boy.
剩下的是 客户为了和这些孩子
And the additions are an option the client has to encourage
延长聊天时间而支付的
the youth to spend more time talking to them.
-知道了 -所以 通过给他们送礼物
– Okay. – So, by way of gifting them…
-送礼物 -那就是说你给他买♥♥礼物了
-“Gifting”? – So you gave him gifts.
-不是私人礼物 -不不 我明白
– These weren’t personal gifts. – No, no, I understand.
我们应该到隔壁先聊聊
Why don’t we go have a talk in the other room?
不 我可以解释清楚的 不会有问题的
No, I can explain myself to her. It’s not a problem.
我只想你知道你和那个男孩之间的关系
I just wanna know what the relationship is with the boy.
走吧 现在 到我办公室
Come on. Now, in my office.
我想弄明白 你和他很亲密吗
I want to understand. Were you intimate with him?
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Did you have sex with him?
-别回答 -妮娜
– Don’t answer that. – Nina.
当然没有
Absolutely not.
首先 我代表的是总公♥司♥的利益
Look, I represent the interest of the parent company.
如果你想援引
If you want to make a
第一修正案上诉的话[言论与新闻自♥由♥]
First amendment case out of this,
你请便
be my guest,
但请你们另请高明
but you will need another attorney.
依我看
As far as I’m concerned,
最好把自己知道的一切都告诉他们
you need to give them whatever they want.
我还建议 对她立刻停职
I would also recommend that you suspend her immediately.
我明白我要停她的职 我知道 里奇
I know that I have to suspend her. I know that, Rich.
-太过分了 -一点都不过分 妮娜
– That’s way too much! – This is not too much, Nina.
你已经越界了 他居然到你家去了
You crossed a line. This kid came to your fucking house!
那我应该怎么做呢 彼得
What was I supposed to do about that, Peter’?
他出现在我家门外
He showed up, okay,
我不想让他觉得我只是在利用他
and I didn’t want him to feel like I had used him.
新闻线索已经得到 你从什么时候开始
Since when do you care what a
关心线索提供者的想法了
source feels like after you get what you want, huh?
抱歉 我要走了
Excuse me. I gotta go.
-要多久 -什么
– How long? – What’s that?
-要停职多久 -那…
– The suspension? – Well…
直到你把刚才隐瞒的那些信息
Until you give those two Federal agents
告诉那两位联邦调查员为止
you just tried to lie to the info they want.
你知道这让我想到了什么吗
You know what this reminds of?
我坐在我的丰田花冠车里
Sitting in my Corolla,
在营地外等你
waiting for you outside the barracks,
想着你什么时候才会出来
wondering when you’d come out.
我想到的是在一个叫加伊姆的鬼地方
It reminds me of sitting outside this shithole called Al-Qa’im.
九个人挤在一辆装甲车里
Nine guys packed into an LAV.
刚开始打仗 所以我们都比较沉默寡言
It was the start of the war, so we were pretty buttoned up.
我只能在矿泉水瓶里尿尿
I had to pee in water bottles.
有一次
And at one point, Gunny
盖尼·穆林想逮几个伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
Mullin wanted to stitch up a couple of hadjis
因为他们当我们的面开车来回晃悠
’cause they kept, like, driving back and forth in front of us,
但是电♥话♥最后都没来
but the call never came.
你记得穆林吧
You remember Mullin, right?
勒琼来的
From Lejeune?
好人一个 手长脚长的
Good guy, like, a long torso?
怎么了
What is it?
只是你从来没说起过这些
It’s just, you never talk about this stuff.
对 待在这 原地别动
Right. Stay here. Stay, stay, stay.
德里克 小心点
Derek, be careful.
我觉得我们不应该这么做 这样不对
I don’t think we should do this. This doesn’t feel right.
-找什么 -一切证明
– What am I looking for? – Any proof.
收据 银行账单
Receipts, bank statements.
-辛迪 -怎么了
– Cindy. – What is it?

Shit!
-天哪 我们得走了 -走
– Oh, God! We gotta get out of here. – Go.
-别管它 走吧 -快走
– Leave it! Let’s go! – Go, go, go.
方便的话 打电♥话♥给我
我们不同
但是你喜欢他吗
当然喜欢 我爱他
那是另一回事
他确实把我逼疯了 也确实让我骄傲
我不知道 也许他让我想起这个年纪的我
也许我不是世上最好的父亲
你好像还不错
你好像很孤单
可能吧
抱歉
不关你的事
你还有别的事能告诉我吗
我从不过问他任何事
现在他可能永远都醒不过来了
我觉得都是我的错
我觉得都是我的错
我们不是故意的
我们?
索尼仔 在做作业吗
Sonny boy, doing your homework?
-没错 -是吗 很好
– That’s what I’m doing now. – Yeah? Good.
-哪来的 -弗莱的
– Where’d you get that? – That’s Frye’s.
他不小心落下的
He left it here on accident.
-不小心吗 -对
– On accident? – Yeah.
-你没玩吗 -没有
– You’re not on it? – No.
你今晚的电脑时间用完了
Your computer time is over tonight.
玩真的吗
Really?
是吗 来真的吗
Really? Really?
别碰它 放在这
Stay off it. Put it here.
-做作业去 -好的 我在做
– Do your work. – All right. I’m doing it.
别让我当坏人
Don’t make me be the bad guy.
你好吗
Hey, what’s going on?
喂 谢谢回电 我想
Hey, thanks for calling me back. I want…
等一下 我正从房♥子里出去
Hold on one second. I’m just running out of the house.
那你考虑过
So, have you given any
我们那天讨论的事吗
thought to what we talked about the other day?
什么事 未来吗
What about? Like the future?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!