是啊
Yeah.
你们收到过要求附加信息的邮件
And you received an e-mail requesting additional information.
因此银行不会通过邮件询问
Now, banks would never ask for
那样的敏感信息
sensitive information like that via email.
因此我想他就是这样
So, I think that’s how he
拿到了你的个人账号♥
possibly got your personal account numbers,
社保号♥ 你母亲的姓名等此类信息
your social, your mother’s maiden name and all that other stuff.
这个人是谁 他叫什么
Who is this guy? What’s his name?
据我所知 他叫史蒂芬·舒马赫
The name I came up with is Stephen Schumacher.
来自奥克代尔 公开地址
He’s from Oakdale, PA.
-他跟我说他叫芬 -没错
– He told me his name was Finn. -Yeah.
我现在要做的就是找到证据
What I need to do now is find proof.
只要我找到了
And then once I do that,
我就联♥系♥奥克代尔当地警方出动
I need to contact the local PD in Oakdale and bring them into it.
找什么样的证据
What kind of proof?
银行票♥据♥ 信♥用♥卡♥账单之类的
Bank receipts, credit card statements.
如果他进行大额转账 就能抓到他
If he makes any large transaction, it could nail him.
好吧 那要多长时间呢
All right. And how long will that take?
可能三个星期
Could take three weeks.
-也可能三个月 -我们没有那么多时间
– Could take three months. – We don’t have three months.
警♥察♥不可能什么都管的
The cops couldn’t do shit for us,
所以我们才雇了你
that’s why we hired you.
我明白 但是事情没那么简单 德里克
I understand that, but it’s just not that easy, Derek.
你得耐心
You have to be patient.
我有耐心 但我的钱没耐心
I’m patient. My bank’s not patient.
我明白
I understand that,
但这些人只收信件 使用邮政信箱
but these people use mail drops, they use PO boxes.
他们第一天开的户 第二天就注销了
They open an account one day, they close it the next.
很抱歉 我得回去工作了
Well, if you’ll excuse me, I gotta get back to work.
我不想连工作都丢了
Don’t want to lose my job, too.
不好意思让你看到这些
I’m sorry you had to see all this.
不不 不用感到尴尬 没事的
No, no, no. Don’t be sorry. It’s okay.
其实 我已经习惯了
I’m sorry to say that I’m used to it.
拿着这个
Take that.
你做这一行很久了吗
You been doing this long?
做私♥家♥侦♥探♥六年了吧
Privately, like 6 years.
之前做了20年警♥察♥
I was a cop for 20 years.
在网络犯罪调查科
Computer crimes unit.
我老婆去世了
My wife passed away,
我就退休了 多陪陪孩子 所以
so I retired to spend some more time with my kid. So.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
一切都会过去的
It’s gonna be okay.
都会好起来的 我保证
It’s gonna be okay, I promise you.
所有的记录都在里面 全都会被他看到
It’s in there. He’s gonna see everything in there.
我不是 不是真的 我只是
I didn’t, wasn’t really doing… I just…
网络犯罪报告
这是我长发时的照片
有时我觉得这都是我的错 可能我注定无法成为母亲
他再也没有碰过我
-你看着我就行 -好的
– You’re just going to look at me. – Okay.
我的声音会被处理的吧
You’re gonna change my voice for this, right?
是的
Yeah.
我妈的男朋友是个酒鬼
My mom’s boyfriend was a drunk.
脾气暴躁而且很暴♥力♥
Rager with a wicked left hook.
那么 你是怎么走到今天的
So, how did you end up here?
我在商场遇到一个人
I met this guy at the mall.
他说可以帮我 还给我找地方住
He told me he could help me out, give me a place to stay.
然后我到了那个地方 那儿还有别的孩子
And then I got there and there were other kids.
就是有点冷
It was just kind of chill.
他其实并不坏
He’s really not a bad guy.
你们在那里是怎么工作的
So, how does it work in the house?
很多人的笔记本电脑都有内置摄像头
You know, some people have built-in cameras on their laptops,
有些是普通摄像头
some have just webcams.
我们的工作就是
All of our stuff is kinda
登上主网站
streamed through a site that hosts everything.
然后 大概他们会从中抽成
And then they kinda, like, take out a commission, I guess,
再给我们寄支票
then just send us our checks.
我也不明白 我是说 长得越年轻
I don’t know, I mean, the younger you look,
挣得就越多
then the more you make.
等你长大了怎么办
And what happens when you outgrow it?
如果你年龄越来越大
When you get older and
吸引不了那么多客户怎么办
you’re too old to bring in enough customers?
你觉得你可以永远做下去吗
Do you think that you’ll do this forever?
我不知道 我还没
I don’t know. I haven’t really…
我还没认真考虑过这个问题
I haven’t really thought about that.
就是他
That’s the guy!
爱的奴隶
Love slave!
-爱的奴隶 -爱的奴隶
– Love slave! – Love slave!
为什么

Ben?
你回来的这么早 没什么事吧
You’re home so early. Is everything all right?
没事
Yeah.
乐队没排练吗
No band?
取消了
Canceled.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
写作业
Homework.
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, sweetie?
没事 我有很多事要做
Yeah. I have a lot of stuff to do.
好的
All right.

Okay
你怎么没跟我说
Why didn’t you tell me
第二次按揭贷款资金这么紧张呢
money was so tight with the second mortgage?
你知道现在每天要接送我上下班对吧
You know you’ll have to pick me up and drop me off every day, right?
我知道
I know.
我看了 所有的记录
I read it. The whole thing.
我们之间所有的事情你都跟他说了
You told him everything about us.
我不知道你想要什么
I don’t know what you want from me.
你连看都不看我一眼
You barely even look at me anymore.
你的车是几点
What time’s your bus?
凯尔
Kyle.
别人闻到味道会找过来的
People are going to smell it and come up.
不会 没事的 放松点 你也试试
No, we’re gonna be fine. Just loosen up. Here.
-不行 -来吧 就抽一口
– No! – Come on. One.
我为你录了一整段访谈呢
I did that whole interview for you.
然后我就得抽大♥麻♥来报答你
And so now I have to repay you by getting stoned?
就抽一口
Just one hit.
就一口 我从高二起就没再抽过了
One. I’ve not smoked since 11th grade, so…
记着
Just remember that.
我敢打赌 你高中的时候肯定是个坏女孩
I bet you were a real bad girl back in high school, huh’?
我在高中时很不讨人喜欢
Nobody liked me in high school.
真令人吃惊
Surprising.
天啊 我以为我关了 凯尔
Oh, my God! I thought I shut this off, Kyle.
-好吵 -凯尔 你就不能帮我一下
– That’s loud. – Kyle, would you fucking help me?
-太响了 拿条毛巾 拿毛巾 -好
– Yeah, it’s loud. Get a towel! Get a towel! – Okay.
天哪 他们会进来的 老天啊
My God, they’re gonna come in! For God sakes!
等一下
Here.
你五分钟前就该这么做
You could’ve just done that five minutes ago.
拜托 你还真喜欢对别人呼来喝去的啊
Oh, my God. You really like bossing people around, don’t you?
-我们玩真心话大冒险吧 -不玩
– Let’s play truth or dare. – Absolutely not.
好吧
Okay, great.
你有没有因为宠物哭过
So, have you ever cried over a pet?
-有 -是什么
– Yes. – Who was it?
-白雪 -白雪
– Snowy. – Snowy?
不是我编的名字 它是只小白兔
Not an imaginative name, I know, but she was a white rabbit.
是我的心肝宝贝
She was very dear to me.
你有没有用它变魔术 它是魔法兔子吗
Did you do tricks with it? Was it a magic rabbit?
用兔子怎么变魔术
How do you do tricks with a rabbit?
怎么做到的
How do you do that in there?
-试试看 -我试一下
– Give it a shot. – I wanna try.
慢慢的 别使劲儿往外吐烟
You just slow… You don’t force the smoke out.
什么都没有啊 我的烟圈屁都不是
Nothing’s happening. Mine’s shit.
你知道吗
You know…
你是我见到的第一个名人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!