You’re the first real celebrity I’ve ever met.
好 下一个问题 你有没有
Okay. Next question. Have you ever…
和女孩子亲过嘴
Kissed a girl on the mouth?
我好饿啊
I’m really hungry.
-太难看了 -没那么差
-It’s awful. -It’s not that bad.
-我的头发太难看了 -那又怎么样
– My hair is horrible. – So what? Okay, fine.
笑的太假了
Smile looks fake.
那就这张
Okay, then this one.
别发那张照片啊
Don’t post that picture.
别放 我发誓
Don’t. I swear to God.
能不能把声音关小点
Could you turn it down!
快来帮我
Come and help me!
他会醒过来的
He’s gonna wake up.
他会…
He’s gonna…
他会醒过来的
He’s gonna wake up.
很多人看起来都很年轻
Like, a lot of the people look young
因为这就是真正的 市场所在
because that’s really, like, where the market is.
长得越年轻 赚的钱越多
The younger you look, the more you make.
搜索”网络摄像头直播”
Google the words “Live webcam”
就会出现无数的色♥情♥网♥站♥
and the search will result in countless sexually explicit sites,
都和山姆说的没什么区别
not unlike the one where Sam tells me
他的点击量每天有几百次
he gets hundreds of hits a day.
虽然山姆没有告诉我那所房♥子的确切位置
Sam wouldn’t show me the house,
但据说还有八个孩子 他们称作模特
but says that eight other kids, or models as they’re called,
和”老鸨”住在那所房♥子里
live there with a house manager.
其实 他真的不是坏人
You know, he’s really not that bad of a guy.
但想象一下
Imagine someone
有人竟然在城中招募离家出走的孩子
recruiting runaways in your town
用以创建一个未成年人卖♥♥淫链
and creating a child pornography ring.
我是妮娜·邓纳姆
Nina Dunham,
您收看的是6频道的《每周热点》
WKGU, Channel 6.
-很出色 -真不错
– Way to go. – Nice job.
凯尔
Kyle?
你做的很好 你都没认出来那是你吧
You were great. You couldn’t tell it was you, right?
我遵守了约定
I kept my promise.
我要跟这里的同事们一起出去喝一杯
Listen, I’m gonna go out for a drink with some people here.
-我等会儿给你打电♥话♥好吗 -真棒
– So, can I call you back later? – Nice work.
我希望你也能一起来庆祝
I wish you were here to celebrate.
你自己一个人弄的吗
You got that by yourself?
来 递上来
Okay, pass it up here.
抱歉 德里克
Shit, Derek, I’m sorry.
谢谢你特地过来
Thanks for going out of your way, man.
已经找人开始弄了啊
Already sending guys, huh?
这些事本来几个月前就该做的
I’ve been late on those things for months.
这些收债的人真操蛋
Fucking repo guys.
-这是余款 -谢谢
– Here’s the rest of it. – I appreciate it.
下次别开门
Next time, don’t open the door.
你不开门 他们就什么都拿不走
They can’t take anything unless you open the door.
你觉得警♥察♥什么时候会提审那个人呢
So, when do you think the cops are gonna question this guy?
就像我说的 那些警♥察♥ 屁用没有
It’s like I said, these cops, they’re swamped.
他们什么资源都没有
They don’t have the resources.
每天大约有两万五千人的身份被盗 所以
It’s like, 25,000 people a day get their identity stolen, so…
-慢慢等吧 -那你呢
– Take a ticket. – And what about you?
我们知道他的名字 还知道他的地址
We got his name, we got his address.
-你能不能把这个混♥蛋♥给料理了 -德里克
– Can you go take care of this son of a bitch? – Derek.
我只是个侦探 又不是杀手
I’m a detective, not a hitman.
我是说
Well, I mean…
我的意思 当然是 讯问他了
I mean, question him, of course.
我说了
Like I said,
我网络犯罪调查科的朋友已经在找他了
my guys at Cybercrime are tracking him.
没有确实的证据 他们也无能为力
They can’t do anything without concrete proof.
要确切的证据
Concrete proof.
那我就只能坐在这死等了
So I’m supposed to just sit here and watch
眼看着事情越变越糟
while things go to shit?
如果是你会怎么做
What would you do?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know what I would do.
我会把这个混球掐死
I would strangle the son of a bitch.
但我不是说让你去把他掐死
But that’s not what I’m saying for you to do.
算了 你把钱拿回去
You know what, take this payment back.
那是你的钱
It’s your money.
拿着吧 以后再给我
Take the money. You’ll give it to me later.
你可能能用到
You may need it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我什么都看到了
I saw everything.
我知道你儿子的事情 很抱歉
I know about your boy, and I’m so sorry.
但你不能被这些破事儿打败
But you cannot let this bullshit break you.
听到了吗
You hear me?
要坚强 兄弟
You stay strong, brother.
Cin 没人帮我们了
Cin, no one’s helping us.
不会有人帮我们
No one’s ever gonna help us.
我要自己把那个人找出来
I’m gonna find that guy myself.
解决好这一切
I’ll fix this.
我跟你一起
I wanna come.
是的 没错
Yeah, that’s right.
博-伊-德 博依德 里奇·博依德
B-O-Y-D. Boyd, Rich Boyd.
我等下就给学校打电♥话♥
The school’s my next call.
好的 谢谢你 好的 请快点
Great, thank you. Please do, quickly.
估计有警♥察♥会给我打电♥话♥
They’re gonna have a cop call me.
知道了
Okay-
-我还是会去 -好的
– Well, I’m still gonna go. – Okay.
请帮我接校长办公室 谢谢
Can I please speak to the Principal, Headmaster’s Office, please?
我们会被逮到的
Dude, we’re gonna get caught.
我们用的是假电邮地址 放心吧
We used a fake e-mail, man.
把你的平板电脑给我 我把账户删掉
Dude, just give me your iPad and I’ll delete the profile.
用你的手♥机♥
Use your phone.
我老爸有一个软件可以进行彻底删除
My dad has software that would totally wipe it.
快点给我吧 我得走了
Just let me have it. I have to go.
-你就给我吧 -好 给你行了吧
– Can I please have it? – Fine, all right?
-谢啦 拜拜 老兄 -别给我弄坏了
– Thanks. Bye, dude. – Don’t fuck it up!
你有没有想过 20岁的时候要做什么
You ever think about what you’re gonna do, like, when you’re 20?
-成名 -为什么成名呢
– Be famous. – Yeah, for what?
不知道 或许会参加个真人秀什么的
I don’t know. Maybe I’ll be on a reality show, or something.
你成为《美国周刊》的主编
You’ll open up US Weekly and I’ll be there
而我就出现在”草根明星”版
in the “Stars that are just like us” Page.
出口向右转
You should take a right at the exit.
好的
Okay-
我们到麦克林恩了 门牌号♥是多少
All right, this is McClean. What number was it?
418号♥
Number 418.
就是那里 红色的那栋
There, red one.
我们就坐在这里等吗
So, we’re just gonna sit here?
对 我们要等
Yeah. We just wait.
我们看着他 出出进进
And we’ll watch him, you know, come and go.
里奇
Rich.
-里奇 -听到了
– Rich. – I’m right here.
走了吗 准备好去医院了吗
Can we go? Are you ready to go to the hospital?
我今晚在那儿守着
I’m gonna stay.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想弄明白他是怎么想的
I’m trying to figure out what he could have been thinking.
我也想 不能带上电脑去吗
Well, me too. Can you bring it?
我不想他醒过来的时候看不到我们
I don’t want him to wake up and we’re not there.
我觉得他好像删了些东西
I feel like he may have deleted a few things.
我想把这个毯子带过去 因为
I want to bring this blanket because…
我想让他暖暖的
I don’t want him to be cold.
那儿太冷了
It’s so cold in there.
宝贝
Honey.
医院见
Meet you there.
你是我儿子的朋友吧
他跟你说过要做傻事吗
嗨 妮娜
Hey, Nina!
-怎么了 -CNN给我打电♥话♥了
– What’s up? – I got a call from CNN.
他们看到你的片子了
Their office saw your piece,
想加进他们的特辑里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!