they wanna put it in a special.
-开玩笑吧 -没有 你做得很棒
– You’re kidding. – No. Nice job.
-看 -看什么
– Hey, look. – At what?
一辆宝马开进去了 真是他妈的好车
Beamer pulling in. Very nice fucking car.
是啊
Yeah.
出来了 出来了
There he is. There he is.
是他吗
Is that him?
是吧 只是老了20岁
Yeah, just 20 years later.
你也给他发照片了吗
Did you send him pictures, too?
我太傻了
I’m such an idiot.
他会醒过来吗
能不能把你知道的事情都告诉我
没什么好说的
你俩之间出了什么事
他是真的很喜欢你
什么事都没有
你喜欢他吗 他有没有跟你说过他想不开
我就是不明白 为什么他不跟我说呢
也许他觉得你不会在乎吧
有几个父亲不在乎孩子呢
很多
不会的 这是他说的吗 觉得我不在乎
我们能聊聊吗 我给你打电♥话♥
我要下线了
你还是去洗个澡吧
You know what? You need to take a shower.
我们十点要见神经科医生
We’re meeting the neurologist at 10:00 a.m.
你知道他最喜欢的书是《白噪音》吗
Did you know that his favorite book was White Noise?
《白噪音》美国作家唐·德里罗作品 后现代风格著作
不知道
No, I didn’t.
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了 艾比
What is it, Abby?
-马尼的妹妹和他同一个年级 -天哪
– Marnie’s younger sister is in his grade… – Oh, my God.
她说这是她收到的
And she said she got it.
天哪 上帝啊
Oh, my God! Oh, Jesus.
-这是什么 -我也不知道 刚收到的
– What the hell’s this? – I don’t know. I just got it.
谁发给你的 为什么要发给你
Who sent that to you? Why do you have it?
马尼发给我的
Marnie sent it to me.
学校的同学都看到了吗
Has everybody in the school seen it?
我不知道 肯定都看到了
I don’t know! I’m sure everyone saw it!
什么 你在和他爸爸聊天 你疯了吗
What do you mean, you’re chatting with the dad? Are you insane?
放心吧 我在处理 事情没那么简单
Dude, I’m dealing. It’s just not that simple.
你干嘛跟他聊天
Why are you talking to him? Just, hey.
你马上注销账号♥ 然后把平板还给我
Delete the fucking account and give me back the iPad.
如果我不理他
Dude, if I ignore him…
如果我不理他直接注销杰丝的账号♥的话
If I ignore him or I delete Jess’s account right away…
你觉得事情会变成什么样
I mean, how would that look?
她就变成了唯一的嫌疑人
She would be the only suspect.
我们得保持冷静 低调点
We just have to act chill and lay low.
我一直都觉得你非池中物
I always knew you’d outgrow us.
真的才怪
Yeah, right.
是我的
It’s me.
-凯尔 -你在干什么 我好像到了
– Hey, Kyle. – Hey, what’s up’? I think I’m here.
到哪儿了
Here where?
-到你家楼下了 -楼下
– I think I’m downstairs. – Downstairs?
我是来庆祝的 我们要一起庆祝对吧
I came to celebrate. We’re celebrating, right?
对 没错
Yeah. Sure.
-他才会信任我 -你把住址都告诉他了
-…he would trust me. – Did you give him your address?
我当然得告诉他了 彼得
I had to, Peter.
-你到底是要干嘛 -要不我还能…
– What are you doing? – How else…
我得让他信任我
I had to make him trust me.
-嗨 晚上好 -凯尔 这是彼得
– Hey. What’s up? – Kyle, this is Peter.
彼得 你好啊 哥们儿
Hey, Peter, how’s it going, man?
这夜景真棒
Wow, this is an amazing view!
-你觉得这样没事吗 -没事的 别担心
– You’re okay with this? -It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.
-没事的 -不会有事的 伙计
-It’s fine. – We’re fine, buddy.
你可以闪人了 开玩笑的 别当真
You can take a hike. I’m just kidding. It’s a joke.
妮娜 有事给我打电♥话♥
Nina, you call me if you need me.
好的 没问题
Of course. All right.
好 拜拜 走吧
All right. Bye. Go.
尝起来不错
It’s not bad.
看来彼得这人挺有意思啊
Peter seems like a lot of fun.
这些书你都读过吗
Do you read all these books?
-这都是你的吗 -不全是
– These all yours? – Not all of them.
你是怎么过来的
So, how did you get here?
坐公交车 疯狂吧
I caught a bus. It’s crazy, right?
这个 你的卧室很漂亮
This is a… It’s a beautiful bedroom.
-很不错 -是的 我很喜欢
– It’s very nice. – Well, I like it.
-床挺结实的 -沙发其实也很结实
– It’s firm. – The couch is firm, also.
你知道吗 我
You know, I’ve been…
我一直在想你之前说过的话
I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said…
关于未来之类的事情
About the future and everything.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
你想离开哈维吗
Well, do you think you might wanna leave Harvey?
想吧
Kinda, yeah.
但是我不知道能去哪儿
Yeah, but I don’t have anywhere else to go.
-当然有地方可去了 -比如说
– Sure you do. – Like where?
我也不知道 你可以去青少年中心或是教堂
I don’t know. You can walk into a youth center or a church…
教堂 这真♥他♥妈♥是个好主意啊
Church? Yeah, that’s a really great fucking idea.
去教堂
Go to a church.
我听说那个地方很适合年轻人去
I hear it’s a perfect place for young dudes to go.
凯尔 很晚了 我是随便说的
Kyle, it’s late, I’m just spitballing.
你可以不去教堂啊
It doesn’t have to be a church.
扯吧 我应该去麦当劳 做苦力
Fuck it. I should go to MickeyD’s. I could be someone’s bitch.
做汉堡 当杂工
Make some fucking burgers, pack some groceries.
真是个好主意 你说的真好
A really excellent idea, you got there.
这是什么 这个是什么东西
What is this? What the hell is this thing?
告诉你吧 那是我报道一个年度慈善活动
That, I will have you know, is an award that I received
获的一个奖
for reporting on an annual charity drive.
-那你试一下声音 -试什么声音
– Do your voice. – What voice?
就是你报新闻时的声音
Your reporter voice.
来吧 让我听一听 你认真工作的样子
Come on, let’s hear it. Where you get really serious.
拜托 我坐了快四个小时的大巴
Come on, I rode a bus for,
车里还真是臭啊
like, four hours, and it was really smelly.
-好吧 -让我听听你的声音
– All right. – I wanna hear the voice.
那我给你展示一下如何边走边说
I’ll show you the walk-and-talk.
边走边说 听起来好专业
Walk-and-talk, that sounds very official.
约翰 我现在在市区
Well, John, I’m here outside of downtown
在这里 今天早些时候 非洲蜂群
where, earlier today, a swarm of Africanized bees
-袭击了这片区域 -然后 约翰
-terrorized the community. – And then, John…
有官员称
Officials say that
有一名记者有无尽的欲望想要
one of the reporters had this massive, crazy urge
一场疯狂的性♥爱♥
to have some awesomely amazing sex.
之后 报道称那都是胡扯
And later on, it was reported that that was actually total crap.
-痒不痒 痒吗 -有点
– Tickle? A little? – Slightly.
-你怕痒吗 怕痒吗 -不 我不怕
– Ticklish? Are we ticklish? – No! I’m not!
看得出来
I can see that.
-我明天真的要早起 -是吗
– I have to be up really early. – Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
我去把这个放回去
I’m gonna put this back.
-花钱找人洗衣服 -真是挺省事的
– Pays someone to do his laundry. – Must be nice.
是啊
Yeah.
他在那儿工作吗
He works there?
-你在这等着 -你干什么去 小心点
– Wait here. – What are you doing? Be careful!
我的票弄丢了
Hey, I lost my ticket.
-姓什么 -麦克尼尔
– Last name? – McNeil.
-电脑里没有 -是件蓝色马球衫
– It’s not in the system. -It’s a blue polo.
-这里没有 -确定吗
– No, it’s not here. – You sure?
没错
Yeah.
奇怪了 那你觉得它去哪儿了
That’s weird. What do you think happened to it?
有人偷走了
Think it got stolen?
还是怎么的 你这里被抢劫过吗
Something like that? You ever get robbed?
我只是问问 我♥干♥过零售
I’m just asking. I used to work retail,
所以我知道有时候会有人抢劫
so I know that that happens sometimes.
所以我在干零售的时候
I would always keep a gun under the counter,
会在柜台底下放把枪
when I worked retail.
你呢 你这有枪吗
Do you do that? Do you have a gun here?
-我们认识吗 -不认识
– Do I know you? – No.
只是瞎聊而已
I’m just making chit-chat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!