对 我是认真的想帮你
Yeah. I meant what I said. I wanna help you.
也许去上学或者
Maybe, you know, go to school or…
我想帮你自力更生
I’d like to help you get on your feet.
-是吗 -对
– Really? – Yeah.
我也知道你觉得
And I know you think that
哈维是个好人 我明白
Harvey’s a decent guy, and I understand,
因为他照顾你 但问题是
’cause he took care of you. But here’s the thing,
他在利用你招收未成年人
he’s using you to recruit minors.
-那罪可不轻 -真的吗 是重罪吗
– And that’s a felony. – Really? It’s a felony?
对 雇佣未成年能让你蹲很久的监狱
Yeah. Recruiting minors could get you serious jail time.
那你想我怎么样
So, what do you want me to do?
-你想带我离开这吗 -对
– You wanna get me outta here? – Yeah.
只要你答应 我就去接你
Just say the word and I’ll come and get you.
你想的话 我立刻就去接你
I can come get you now, if you want.
你想要我的地址吗
You want my address?
不然怎么搬走你的东西
How else are you gonna move all of your stuff?
那些大家买♥♥给你的东西
All that shit that everybody buys you.
我能考虑考虑吗
Look, can I think about it?
可以 打电♥话♥给我就行
Yeah, just call me.
-好 再见 -再见
– Okay, bye. – Bye.
你是 对 不对
You are, yes.
你是我刚说过话的那位警官 长官
No, you’re the same detective I spoke to, sir.
荣妮
R-h-o-n-y.
好的 我等
Yes, I’ll hold.
不不不 别让法务部的人给我回电♥话♥
No, no, no. You don’t have somebody from Legal call me.
我就是律师 好吗 我会告你的 明白吗
I am a lawyer, okay? I’ll subpoena you. Do you understand me?
这是你的网站 你跟我合作
Now, this is your website, you work with me.
档案名称是杰西卡·荣妮
The profile name is Jessica Rhony.
-荣妮 -怎么了
– R-H-O-N-Y. – What’s happening?
我们会安排人跟您联络
We’ll have someone get in touch with you.
好 你们尽快
Yeah, as soon as you can.
里奇 你在干什么
Rich. What are you doing?
等等 荣妮
Hang on. R-H-O-N-Y.
-好色[字母顺序调换] -什么
– H-O-R-N-Y. – What?
好色 等等 这他妈是文字游戏吗
“Horny.” Hang on a second, is this a fucking anagram?
-这他妈是个玩笑吗 -你知道吗
– Is this a fucking joke? – You know what?
你得振作起来
You need to pull it together.
我都不知道你说的什么意思
I don’t even know what that means,
-莉迪亚 -让警♥察♥去调查
– Lydia. – Let the cops do their job.
-你做好自己的事 -他们做他们的
– And you can do yours. – They can do theirs.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是他父亲 我寻求解答
I’m his father. I’m looking for answers.
-你不在乎怎么回事吗 -不不不
– Don’t you give a shit what’s going on? – No, no, no.
别教我怎么处理
Don’t you tell me how to handle this.
轮不到你教我
You don’t get to tell me how to handle this.
别叫我怎么处理这事
Then don’t tell me how to handle it.
本在楼下 你却在这里
Ben is down there and you’re in here.
对 在做事 你在楼下做你的事
Right. Doing my job. You’re down there doing your job.
你揉他的头发 跟他说话 非常好
You’re stroking his hair, you’re whispering to him. That’s great!
我做不到 我做这个
I can’t do that.
这个女孩可能都不存在
I’m doing this. This girl might not exist.
什么 你有别人可以怪罪了吗
What, so you have someone to blame?
然后他就会醒过来了吗
And then, is he gonna wake up?
他就躺在那
He just lies there.
每过一段时间就会有东西移♥动♥
And every once in a while something moves,
但他们说那只是神经冲动
but they say it’s just an impulse.
我父母完全崩溃了
My parents are totally imploding.
医生怎么说
What do the doctors say?
天哪 他邀请我一起吃饭
Oh, my God! He invited me to Danny’s.
我该怎么回
What should I say?
你要说什么 “好的”吗
What are you gonna say? “Yes”?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-答应他 -可我不知道
– Say yes. – But I don’t know.
什么
What?
汽车旅馆
-我找到一张银行账户账单 -是吗
– I got a bank account statement. – Yeah?
对 看起来我们有一项4,700美金的
Yeah. Looks like we got a check here for $4,700,
和一项3950美金的
and another one for $3,950.
好的 上面写了是干什么用的了吗
Okay. Does it say what it’s for?
大概是用我们的辛苦钱去还贷款
He’s probably paying off his mortgage on our dime.
瞧 看这
Look at this. Look at this.
按次收费的成人娱乐 59美金
Pay-Per-View charge. Adult entertainment, $59.
-这一个月内吗 没错
– In one month? – In one month.
-我就知道他是个怪胎 -你觉得看的是什么
– I knew he was a creep. – What do you think it’s for?
《肛♥交♥之子》
Children of the Cornhole?
《亲爱的精♥子♥》
Sperms of Endearment.
我要去和这个人单挑 辛迪
I’m gonna confront this guy, Cindy.
在他毫不知情的状态下
When he’s least expecting it,
我会去他家 走上前
I’m gonna go to his house. I’ll walk up,
敲门 然后我就说
I’ll knock on the door, and I’m just gonna say,
怎么样 你好吗 见过我们的钱吗
“What’s up? What’s going on? Have you seen our money?
我们有点想念我们的钱
“We kind of miss our money.”
我就跟他像个男人地谈几句
I’ll just talk to him a bit, man to man.
你又不知道他是什么样的人
I mean, you never know what he could be like.
没事的 如果有事的话
I’ll be fine. And if something goes wrong,
我带了我的M9手♥枪♥
I brought my M9.
-你带了枪吗 -不会用到它的
– You brought your gun? -It’s not gonna get to that.
吓吓他而已
I’m just gonna scare him a little.
这种人 有时候得吓唬吓唬
People like this, they need to be scared sometimes.
而吓唬他是我的职责 我要去
And that’s my job. I’m gonna scare him.
急救
-你好吗 -抱歉
– Hey. How you doing? – Sorry.
-你认识本吗 -对 是同学
– You know Ben? – Yeah, from school.
你来看他真是太好了
Really nice of you to come.
你叫什么 我叫里奇
What’s your name? I’m Rich.
-麦克 -你好
– Mike. – How you doing?
进来 你们关系好吗
Come on in. You guys close?
麦克 我问你
You know, Mike, let me ask you question?
他提过杰西卡这个名字吗
He ever mention anybody named Jessica?
-杰西卡吗 -对 提过吗
– Jessica? – Yeah. He ever talk about her?
没有
No.
进来 拿张椅子坐
Come on in. Grab a chair.
我真得走了
I actually gotta get going.
不 不 留下
No, no, stay.
别因为我在 别走
I mean, not because of me. Just stay.
要不我给你买♥♥罐汽水吧
Maybe I can buy you a soda or something.
我给你买♥♥罐汽水 我想来杯咖啡
Let me buy you a soda. I want a coffee.
-楼上的咖啡不错 来吧 -好的
– Good coffee upstairs. Come on. – Okay.
他健身吗 真的吗
He goes to the gym? Really?
我们去那 不过就是去捣乱的
Well, we were there, but we were just kind of messing around.
这还比较像真的
Sounds more like it.
还有呢 任何事都行 他喜欢干什么
What else? Anything? What’s he do for fun?
-喜欢吗 -对
– For fun? – Yeah.
你们干过什么疯狂事吗
You guys ever do anything crazy?
我们有时候会炸东西
I mean, we blow stuff up sometimes.
-是吗 -对 点着火柴
– Really? – Yeah, I mean, we lit these little firecrackers,
然后拿来全部伞兵小模型
and then we’d take all our little army parachute figures,
跑到楼上 再从窗子扔出去
and we’d go to a building and then threw it out the window.
它就会一边爆♥炸♥
And it would blow up while
一边下落
it was still floating down to the bottom.
玩得可疯了
It was crazy.
我得走了 我回去晚了我爸会生气
I should go. My dad kind of gets mad when I’m late, so…
好吧
Okay-
-谢谢 -你想来随时欢迎
– Thanks. – You come by any time you want.
-好吗 -好的
– All right? – Okay.
威拉德林荫道486号♥
我 你在吗
Kyle 威拉德林荫道486号♥
你们说过如果我把他的地址给你们 你们会保护他
You guys said you’d protect him if I gave you his address.
对 我答应你 这是为他好
Yeah, I promise you. This is for his own good.
我不能让他有事
I can’t have anything happen to him.
别担心 这种事我们天天都干
Don’t worry, we do this every day.
社会服务会到场处理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!