-在我妻子面前朝我开枪吗 -待在那别动
– Shoot me in front of my wife? – Stay right there.
-保险阀开着呢 -闭嘴
– The safety’s on. – Shut up!
斯蒂文 我是辛迪·哈尔
Steven? It’s Cindy Hull.
-辛迪吗 -德里克
– Cindy? – Derek!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
-停下停下 – 你经常做这种事吗
– Stop, stop, stop. – You do this a lot?
给一个结了婚的女人发很多照片吗
You send a lot of married women your picture?
-我们能在这谈谈吗 -德里克 停下
– Can we talk here? – Derek, stop.
-那是什么感觉 -那是个错误
– How does it feel? – It was a mistake.
对 我们会继续的
Yeah, we’re gonna keep going.
你被人用枪指过头吗
Have you ever had a gun in your face before?
-我有过 -德里克 他什么都没做
– I have. – Derek, he didn’t do anything.
-他有 -别这样
– He did. – Don’t do this.
请你告诉他我没有恶意 辛迪
Please tell him it was harmless, Cindy.
德里克 这不是他的错 是我的错
Derek, it’s not his fault. It’s my fault.
-你说什么 -你不肯跟我说话的时候
– What are you talking about? – He talked to me…
他跟我说话
When you wouldn’t.
他告诉我他带夫人去化疗
He told me about taking his wife to chemo…
她的手有多凉 还有药
And how cold her hands were, and the meds.
我还跟他说了
And I told him about…
我还跟他说了伊森的事
And I told him about… Ethan.
我跟他说了我们家的宝贝儿子的事
I told him about our little baby boy.
没事的 拜托 宝贝
It’s okay. Please, baby.
快把枪给我
Come on, give me the gun.
放开她 没事了 我们走
Just leave her. It’s fine. Let’s go.
-天哪 -我没事
– Oh, my God! – I’m okay.
-不 你有事 -我会解释 就让我…
– No, you’re not. – I’ll explain. Just let me…
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所有
Everything…
所有我爱的东西
Everything that I love
都在这个房♥间里
is in this room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!