Social Services will be on hand.
你们什么时候进去
When are you gonna go in?
授权需要几天或者一个星期
It’s a few days or a week for a warrant.
什么 一星期吗
What? A week’?
你确定这是最好的办法吗
Are you sure that this is the best idea?
相信我 听着 听着
Trust me. Listen. Listen.
你做的非常好 邓纳姆女士
What you’ve done is a really good thing, Ms. Dunham.
-没错 -你做得很好
– Right. – You did good.
对 好吧 谢谢
Right. Well, thank you.
快点 天哪
Work it, God.
-抓紧时间 -我尽快了
– Just hurry up. – I’m trying.
这帮混♥蛋♥真折腾人
These fuckers put you through hell.
好吧好吧 原因
All right. All right. Reason…
-快点 -我正在 哥们
– Hurry up. – I’m trying, man.
花时间 得写邮件给他们
Takes a long time. You have to e-mail them and…
-还得提出原因 -我觉得在线上不安全
– You have to give a reason. – I don’t feel safe online.
-孩子们 -好啊
– Hey, boys. – Hey.
我们只是在给弗莱的平板电脑找个电源线
We were just looking for a power cord for Frye’s iPad.
-我得给它充电 -右上角的抽屉
– I gotta charge it. – Top right drawer.
-找到了 谢谢 -找到了吗
– Got it. Thanks. – Got it?
隐私设置
伙计们
Hey, fellas!
想坦白一下你们在我的工作室里搞什么吗
You guys wanna tell me what you were doing up in my office’?
告诉你了 就是在找电源线
Told you, we were just getting a power cord.
对 找平板电脑的电源线
Right, you were looking for a power cord for his iPad.
弗莱 我问你
Frye, let me ask you a question.
-你是个聪明孩子吧 -对
-‘Cause you’re a smart kid, right? – Yeah.
我在你和杰森看来是傻子吗
Do I look as stupid to you as I do to Jason?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
看仔细
Look close.
-不傻 -不傻吗
– No. You don’t. – No?
弗莱 想坦白你们刚才在干什么吗
Frye, you wanna tell me what you were doing in my office?
-只是在…-弗莱
– It was just… – Frye.
-弗莱 -这本来应该是个玩笑
– Frye. -It was supposed to be a joke.
-什么 -哥们 闭嘴
– What’? – Dude, shut up.
不 你给我闭嘴 你说什么
No, you shut up. What did you say?
-我们是要跟他闹着玩的 -你说什么
– We were just trying to mess with him. – What did you say’?
这本来应该是个玩笑 我们没想到他会自杀
It was supposed to be a joke. We didn’t think he’d hurt himself.
什么 等等 等等
What? Wait, wait, whoa…
你们跟谁闹着玩
Who were you messing with?
是叫博依德的那个孩子吗
Are talking about that Boyd kid?
你们跟那事有关系吗
You had something to do with that?
是你们搞的鬼吗
Did you have something to do that?

Yes.
是什么是 真的吗
“Yes.” Yes?
是我们
Yes.
天哪
Oh, man.
你要跟人闹着玩
You wanna fuck with somebody,
就当面来 听见没有 硬汉
you do it to their face, you hear me, tough guy?
-对 像你一样 -我什么
– Yeah, like you? – Like me?
你回家去 回家去 弗莱
You, go home. Go home, Frye!
别碰它 给我出去
Don’t you touch that. Get outta here.
太糟了 你们惹了大祸了
This is bad. You are in big trouble.
-对不起 -你对不起吗
– I’m sorry. – You’re sorry?
对不起什么 抓住你们了才认错吗
You’re sorry? What are you sorry for? ‘Cause I caught you?
还是对不起那个
Or you’re sorry ’cause there’s
怀疑自己儿子不会醒过来的父亲
a father wondering if his son is gonna wake up?
杰森 起来
Jason, get up.
起来 赶快起来
Get up, get up, get up!
回房♥间去 从我眼前消失
Go to your room. Get outta my sight.
我真高兴你妈妈不用看到这一切
I am so happy your mother is not with us to see any of this.

I am…
-对不起 -你对不起吗
– I’m sorry. – You’re sorry?
你知道因为你们的所作所为
Do you know what that father’s going through right now
孩子的父亲现在经受着什么吗
’cause of what you did to his son?
你知道你们做了些什么吗 说话 说话啊
Do you know what you did? Say something! Say something!
我认识他爸爸 他一点都不像你
I know that father! He’s nothing like you!
跟你完全不同
He’s nothing like you!
凯尔 醒醒 醒醒
Kyle, wake up! Wake up!
-快点 哥们 -到底怎么了
– Yo, let’s hurry up, dude. – What the fuck’s going on?
哈维说有人要来突击检查
Harvey said the house is gonna get raided.
快点
Hurry up!
-靠 -肯 等等
– Fuck! – Ken, just hold on!
拿我的包
Get my bags.
再他妈过五秒我就走了
I’m leaving this house in five fucking seconds!
来了
Coming.
快点 快走
Come on, go, let’s go.
我他妈不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what fucking happened.
就他妈得离开
Just had to get the fuck outta there.
大概是哪个死孩子泄的密
Probably one of the fucking kids.
被我查出来的话 你就可以领走他
I find out who it is, you can have ’em.
再他妈过20分钟
I’ll be crossing the state
我就过州界线了
line in about 20 fucking minutes or something.
我不知道 什么
I don’t know. What?
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
快接电♥话♥ 我们马上出州界了

Yeah.
-现场办事处 -对 分机号♥2221
– Field office. – Yeah, extension 2221.
到底怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
他刚给我发信息说他们撤走了
He just texted me saying they’re moving.
我们什么也没做 他肯定告密了
We didn’t do anything. He must’ve tipped them off.
他怎么告密 他什么都不知道
How would he tip them off? He didn’t know.
你们答应会安全地把他救出来的
You promised you’d get him out safely.
他说他们去哪了吗
Did he say where they were going?
当然没说
Of course he didn’t say where…
他怎么知道要去哪
How’s he supposed to know where they’re going’?
喂喂 靠 该死的电池
Yeah, hello? Fuck! Fucking battery.
你的电♥话♥给我 凯尔
Give me your phone, Kyle.
凯尔 电♥话♥给我
Kyle, give me your phone.
-把电♥话♥他妈给我 -好
– Give me your fucking phone! – Okay.
他会有麻烦的 你们得涉入
He could be in trouble. You’ve got to move in!
-不是那样的 宝贝 -那是什么样
– It just doesn’t work like that, honey. -What way does it work?
要是你能让他合作 我们可以试着帮他
If you can get him to cooperate, we can try to help him.
对 好吧 谢谢你帮忙
Right, well, thank you for your help.

Fuck!
拿着你的东西 走吧
Get your stuff. Let’s go.
哈维 能把电♥话♥还给我吗
Hey, Harvey, can I get my phone back?
拜托
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
他是个律师 觉得音乐一无是处
我爸是个警♥察♥ 所以每天都像在蹲监狱
警♥察♥吗 真疯了
对 但是他不得不辞职 还怪在我头上 为什么
我妈妈过世之后 他就得为我留在家里 抱歉
培格科技 D驱动工具箱 硬盘数据校订及移除
清除该卷将永久地删除包括系统文件在内的所有数据 执行
凯尔 我的老天爷 你没事
Kyle! God almighty, there you are!
-我担心死了 -听着
– I was so worried about you. – Hey, look.
现在发生了点疯狂的事
Some crazy shit’s going down right now.
-你在哪 -城外一小时路程
– Where are you? – About an hour outside town.
一个叫锯木厂河旅馆的地方
Some place called Saw Mill River Motel.
凯尔 听我说 我的报道发布之后
Kyle, listen to me. After my story aired,
-联邦调查局来找过我 -开什么玩笑
– the FBI came to see me. – Are you kidding me?
你说什么 联邦调查局吗
What are you talking about, the FBI?
他们威胁我
They threatened me.
你把我们的地址给他们了吗
Did you give them our address?
不该是这样的
It wasn’t supposed to happen this way.
我他妈不信
I don’t fucking believe this!
-你就这么骗我 -凯尔 听我说
– You straight up lied to me! – Kyle, listen to me.
你根本就不会来吧
You were never even coming, were you?
会 当然会来 我是要来的
Yes! Of course I was coming! I was coming.
-你根本不在乎我 -不不不不
– You don’t give a fuck about me! -No, no, no, no.
我当然在乎 我现在就去接你
Of course I do! I’ll come get you now.
去你的
Fuck that.
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle? Kyle!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!