-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
也许我们什么时候可以见个面 也许可以
我觉得我家人都很虚伪
我可能不是亲生的
我可能也不是
你♥爸♥这人怎么样
是个白♥痴♥
你的呢
是个律师
他觉得音乐一无是处
我爸是个警♥察♥
所以每天都像在蹲监狱
你能核实昨天向百思买♥♥
Can you verify a $5,300 charge
支付了5300美元吗
at Best Buy yesterday?
不可能
That’s not possible.
太离谱了 一定是出错了
That’s crazy. There’s gotta be a mistake.
两天前向维多利亚的秘密支付了28美元
A charge for $28 at Victoria’s Secret two days ago.
绝对没有
Absolutely not!
好了 哈尔太太 我们会把账户冻结
Okay, Mrs. Hull, we’ll freeze that account.
什么情况
What the fuck?
好的 听我说 我照做了
Yeah, yeah, well, listen, I did that.
我和警♥察♥谈过了
I talked to the cops,
我填过报告了 他们告诉我去…
I filled out that report, and they told me to go…
不是 他们说由于不足一万块
No, they said because it’s under $10,000,
得由你们处理
I have to deal with you guys.
现在你又让我去找他们
And now you’re sending me back to them
他们还是会说…
and they’re gonna say…
好吧 如果你们要调查这事
All right, so, if you’re gonna investigate this,
我怎么可能同时花这钱 你们…
how am I gonna pay for shit in the meantime? You…
我付你们钱了 就这样 我就这么
You guys have my money. That’s it. That’s it. That’s all I have.
是 因为我现在已经无法自动支付了
Yes, because my automatic payments are bouncing right now.
大概需要一个月
In about a month.
我不能等你们调查一个月
Well, I can’t wait a month for an investigation.
好吧 真是感谢 谢谢你们了
Okay, thank you very much. Thank you.
真谢谢你们 我晚点打给你
Thank you very much. I’ll call you later.
这些人真♥他♥妈♥没用
These people are fucking useless.
到底什么情况
What the fuck happened?
哥们 哥们 他来了
Dude, dude. There he is.
-哥们 给他发条信息 -好
– Dude, send him a message. – All right.
干嘛
What?
妈妈说让你放学载我回家
Mom said you were driving me home from school.
不 我今天坐特雷西的车
No, Tracy drove me today.
你坐公交吧
Take the bus.
我带着吉他呢
I have my guitar.
不准把它拿上我的车
That’s not getting in my car.
抱歉啦
I’m sorry.
他可真的只是个工具
He really is a tool, man.
我跟他说杰西卡的妈妈死了
I told him Jessica’s mom died.
我想他现在肯定为她感到伤心呢
I think he really feels fucking sorry for her now.
你告诉他你妈死了
You told him that your mom died?
不 是杰西卡的妈妈死了
No, Jessica’s mom died.
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
伙计 咱得赚点同情心
Yeah, dude. You gotta create empathy.
-一个黑暗的故事 -这有点怪怪的
– A whole back story. – It’s weird, man.
-你妈妈去世了 是吧 -是啊
– Your mom died. Yes? – Yeah,
兄弟 管它呢 就是编个故事嘛
dude, whatever, just creating a story.
好吧 我们开始了
Okay. All right, we have lift off.
准备好了吗 我说 你在干嘛
You ready? I said, “What are you up to?”
他说 和朋友吃午饭
He says, “Having lunch with friends.”
撒什么谎啊 真是 我看看
What a lying sack of shit, dude. Let me see.
-真♥他♥妈♥好啊 -好吧
– This is fucking awesome. – Okay.
本 你饥渴不
“Hey, Ben, are you horny?
我一到午餐室里就饥渴
“I always get horny in the lunch room.
于是很想给你发张照片
“Makes me wanna send you a picture.”
-发照片 -照片
-“A picture”? -“A pic.”
反正他相信我们 我们就玩的再狠一点
He trusts us, we need to step it up a bit.
没错
That’s true.
你觉得哪张适合杰西卡
Which pic would you call a Jessica?
我的妈呀
Oh, my… Mama!
这张 这张 我来发
This one? This one? I’ll do this.
-好的 -发吧
– Yes. – Send.
-发了吗 -发了
– You sent it? – I sent it.
我们看看
Here we go.
哥们 我觉得他能吓尿了
Dude, I think he just pissed his pants, man!
狂野尤物
你回发给我一张怎么样
“How about you send me one back?”
你真不错 太爽了
You are amazing. That was amazing.
-彼得 -怎么了
– Peter? – Yeah?
我问你点事 你答应我
I’m gonna ask you something and you’re going to say yes.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
干这些就是为了这事
Is that what this is about?
不错
Nice.
你好 你是妮娜
Hi. You Nina?
-想坐会吗 -当然
– So, do you want to sit? – Yeah, sure.
一切可好
How’s it going?
-不错 -是吗 不错
– Good. Yeah, good. – Yeah? Good.
不管怎么说 谢谢你见我
Well, anyway thanks for coming to meet me.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我们直接进入正题吧
Let’s do this.
我知道前面就有个地方
I know a place right up the strip here,
如果你愿意去的话
if you wanna go.
听我说 凯尔
Listen, Kyle,
有些关于我的事我没跟你说
there’s something I didn’t tell you about myself.
什么 难道你是男的
What, are you a dude?
不是啦 等等 我看起来像男的吗
No. No. Wait, hang on. Do I look like I could be a dude?
-不像 不像 -好吧
– No. No. – Good.
我就是…
No, I’m just…
我就是觉得你的故事很有意思
I just think your story is really interesting,
我在想 我不知道
and I was wondering, I don’t know,
你能否让我采访你
if you would let me interview you.
干嘛 你要写书吗
What, for like a book?
我在一家小电视台工作 做新闻的
Well, I work for a small TV station, a news station.
我是个记者
And I’m a reporter.
新闻 你要让我上电视访谈
The news? You wanna interview me on TV?
是的
Yeah.
-烟 有烟吗 -没有
– Smoke? You have a smoke? – No.
哥们 现在没有
Not right now, bro. Okay.
你的故事真的很棒
Because you have a really great story.
真的很棒 很特别
You have a really great… It’s a really unique,
很有意思 我想做个报道
interesting story, and I’d love to report it.
-很特别 -我不知道 这…
-It’s special. – Wow, I… I don’t know. That’s…
-为什么不呢 凯尔 -真的
– Why not, Kyle? – Really?
你来见我就为了这个
This is why you came down here.
不是 但是你想 没人会认出你
No, but you see, nobody would recognize you
我们会给你打阴影
because you’d be in shadow
对你的声音进行处理
and your voice would be distorted.
我觉得我这样很好 谢了
I think I’m good, you know. Thank you.
是完全匿名的
Totally anonymous.
你不想有比这更好的生活吗
Don’t you want something better than this?
想啊 我想要钱
Yeah, I wanted some money.
实话说 我来这
I came down here, honestly,
就是因为我觉得我能捞到点钱
because I thought I was gonna get some cash.
真的很抱歉我骗了你
And I’m really sorry that I lied,
但我知道你不会…
but I knew you wouldn’t…
我只是想了解你
I just want to get to know you,
这是我的名片 我的名片
so here’s my card. Here’s my card.
也许你用得上
Just, you just never know.
给我打电♥话♥ 上面还有我的邮箱
Call it. And my e-mail’s on there as well.
兄弟 等等
Yo, bro, wait up.
请找一下麦克·迪克森
Mike Dixon, please.
你好 我是德里克·哈尔
Hello, my name is Derek Hull,
是曼特斯侦探给我介绍您的
and I was referred by a Detective Mantos.
我打电♥话♥问一项诈骗案
Well, I’m calling regarding a fraud case.
等我再给打给你
I’ll just call again. I’ll call again.
-早安 -你好
– Hey, good morning. – Hey.
是德里克吗 我是麦克·迪克森
Derek? Mike Dixon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!