And then when I realized I’d brought him back to the house,
我都要气疯了
I went nearly mad.
我才没跟他眉来眼去
I did not make eyes.
我是喜欢他 但也没别的了
I liked him, but there was nothing more to it.
我现在觉得好傻
Well, I feel a fool now.
你企图破坏英国国王的来访
You tried to wreck the visit of the King of England.
你可能被解雇
You risked being sacked,
可能大祸临头
you risked ruin…
就因为爱我吗
…just for the love of me?
我…被情感冲昏了头
I just… my feelings took over.
我没别的好说了
That’s all I can say.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
原谅你
Forgive you?
安迪 如果我有这胆子 我也会那么做的
Oh, Andy, I’d have done it myself if I’d had the nerve.
你不懂这意味着什么吗
Don’t you see what it means?
我们很像
We’re alike, you and I.
我们为重要的事充满激♥情♥
Full of passion for what matters.
我还以为你很容易满足
I thought you were easily satisfied,
但我现在知道你不是的
but I see now you’re not.
那我们就可以一起为更好的世界奋斗了
So we can fight our way to a better world together.
我觉得我没有为你帮我的忙好好表示感激
I’m not sure I’ve shown enough gratitude for what you did.
我们这样的人可得团结点
We have to stick together, men like us.
问题就在这里
That’s the point.
我不认识我这样的人
I don’t know any men like I am.
我从未单纯跟我这样的人聊聊天
I’ve never just talked to someone like me.
我们这不在聊天吗
Well, we’re talking now.
这感觉很棒
And it feels good.
就是两个人 聊聊天
Just to be two blokes, having a chat,
不用努力去融入
not trying to fit in for once.
我们都得为活着而苟且
Well, we all have to do what we must to get by.
但是的 能做两个普通人的感觉真好
But yeah. Feels good to be two ordinary blokes.
我们有一日会被理解吗
Will they ever see it our way?
我不知道
I don’t know.
50年前 谁能想到人会能飞上天
50 years ago, who’d have thought man could fly?
贝茨太太
Mrs. Bates?
裙子好了
Well, here’s the dress.
你走前我们会试一下
We can try it before you leave.
不必 肯定合身
No need. It’ll fit.
这是你要的东西
Those are the things you wanted.
你为什么这么做 劳顿小姐
Why do you do it, Miss Lawton?
你就不闹心吗
Doesn’t it ever worry you
这房♥子里的每张桌子上
that on each table in this house,
都有你一年的工资
there’s an ornament that you couldn’t buy
也买♥♥不起的东西
with a year’s wages?
那你怎么想的呢
And what’s your answer?
就因为不是每个人都买♥♥得起
Because everyone can’t have them,
-所以没人该拥有它们吗 -不
– no one should have them? – No.
我想的是 “凭什么我不能拥有
My answer is, “Why can’t I have them?
至少是几样”
Or some of them.”
别担心 他们不会在意我拿的东西
Don’t worry, they won’t miss what I take.
恐怕一百个人里都不会有一个
I doubt there’s more than one in 100
注意到东西没了
would even notice they’re gone.
但那些东西不是你的 劳顿小姐
But they’re not yours, Miss Lawton.
永远也不是
And they never will be.
我劝你别再这么干了
I’d give it up if I were you.
如果人们以为是王后手脚不干净呢
What if people were to think Her Majesty was light-fingered
因为她待过的每户家庭里都有东西丢失
if things go missing from every house she stays in?
你的建议留给想听的人吧 贝茨太太
Keep your advice for someone who’s interested, Mrs. Bates.
那些门真是太差劲了
Those doors play up something dreadful.
毫无理由就卡住了
They jam and stick for no reason.
大家都遭遇过
It’s happened to everyone.
你们怎么都没去找我
Why didn’t any of you look for me?
我以为看到你出去了 威尔森先生
I thought I’d seen you go out, Mr. Wilson.
我一定是看错了
I’m afraid I was mistaken.
你还有一错 忘记叫醒科贝特先生了
Just as you were mistaken in not waking Monsieur Courbet.
我们以为他出去了
We thought he’d gone out and all.
谢谢 休斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Hughes.
麻烦再拿点橘子酱
A little more marmalade, if you please.
男仆今早来了电♥话♥
The footmen have telephoned this morning.
他们似乎是被骗去了伦敦
It seems it was a hoax that took them up to London.
-但谁会那么做呢 -问得好
– But who would do that? – Who, indeed?
等我们到了哈伍德再调查吧
We can investigate when we get to Harewood.
最好小心 科贝特先生
I should be careful, Monsieur Courbet,
可别让自己出丑
unless you enjoy ridicule.
-什么 -昨晚的晚宴相当成功
– What? – I’d say the dinner was a success.
他们还表示了赞扬
They sent down their compliments,
肯定是很成功了
so I think it must have been.
那么 何必继续追究
Well, then, why call attention to it?
你觉得这会对你有好处吗
Would you show to advantage in this story, do you think?
但如果我们被问到要怎么说呢
But what do we say if we’re asked?
就说是伦敦那边搞错了
There was a confusion in London.
科贝特先生是病了
Monsieur Courbet was ill.
如果我是你 就干脆不提
If I were you, I wouldn’t mention it.
除非他们问了
Not unless they bring it up.
是啊
Quite right.
你在这里
There you are.
我到处找你
I’ve been looking everywhere.
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s the matter, darling?
我能帮你什么吗
Is it something I can help with?
从昨晚来看 你做不了什么
Judging by last night, I doubt it.
我只是想掌控我自己的生活
I just want to own my own life.
我想说出我的想法 做我想做的事
I want to say things that I think and do what I like.
-你现在不能吗 -不能
– Don’t you now? – No.
我整日招待那些让我无聊的人
I spend my time entertaining people who bore me to death
只因他们有权跟我们同桌
because they’re entitled to sit at our table.
我参加我没想参加的委员会
I attend committees that I haven’t chosen
因为他们选上了我
because they’ve chosen me.
我以前本来有我热爱的工作 但现在没了
I used to have a job that I loved, but not anymore.
现在我生孩子时 我丈夫都不会在场
And now my husband won’t be there when I have a baby.
这是普通农妇都能享有的权利 可我没有
The woman in the lodge is entitled to that, but I’m not.
提醒你一下
Early warning.
陛下准备走了
Their Majesties are getting ready to leave.
好的 老爷
Very good, milord.
亲爱的 你怎么了
Darling, what’s the matter?
您帮不上的
Nothing you can help with.
不能让我试试吗
Can’t I try?
我们该上去了
Oh, uh, we should go up.
陛下要走了
Their Majesties are on their way.

Oh, right.
来吧
Come on.
上去了
Up we go.
你要去伦敦了
So, you’re off to London?
他们会把我送到车站
They’ll drop me at the station.
希望我们可以保持联♥系♥
Well, I hope we can keep in touch.
我觉得我总算找到个朋友
I feel I’ve finally found a friend.
我是这样吗 巴罗先生
Is that what you found, Mr. Barrow?
朋友
A friend?
-陛下要走了 -谢谢
– Their Majesties are going. – Thanks.
我想给你这个
I want you to have this.
虽然不贵重 但我带了很多年了
It’s not much, but I’ve had it for years.
能让你惦记着我
It’ll remind you of me.
这才是最重要的 是吧
That’s the point, isn’t it?
再见之前 让你能记着我
So you can think of me till we meet again?
谢谢
Thank you.
埃利斯先生
Mr. Ellis,
你得来了
you must come!
希望您在哈伍德会一切愉快 先生
I hope you enjoy your time at Harewood, sir.
我也希望能
Yes. I hope so, too.
今晚我们就能再见
It isn’t really goodbye
所以这算不上道别
when we’ll see you all this evening.
我们很期待舞会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!