Don’t look at me, Mr. Courbet.
我的房♥间小的都丢不开猫
You couldn’t swing a cat in my room.
先生们 行了 你们肯定会…
Gentlemen, please. I’m sure you’ll find…
让开
Out of my way.
我要洗个澡 然后再做决定
I will have a bath, and then I will decide.
或许我可以找家旅馆
Perhaps I will find a hotel.
我们在哪吃饭 单独的地方
Where can we eat? Somewhere apart?
去仆人休息室吃吧
Why not in the servants’ hall?
我们从不跟本户仆人一起吃
We never eat with the resident staff.
-借过 -水是冷的
– Excuse me. – The water’s cold.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
真难以置信
Th-This is impossible.
没有热水我们不能住这里
We can’t stay here with no hot water.
-你疯了吗 -锅炉今天才修好的
– Are you crazy? – But the boiler was fixed today.
一小时前还是热的呢
It was hot an hour ago.
反正现在凉了
Well, it’s cold now.
您是来干什么的来着 卡森先生
Why are you here again, Mr. Carson?
因为我控制不好局面 所以来顶替我吗
So you could keep control when I would fail?
是这样吗 我忘了
Was that it? I-I forget.
你…巴罗先生 可以吗
You… Mr. Barrow, would you mind?
当班的不是我 卡森先生 是你
I’m not on duty, Mr. Carson. You are.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
什么事
What do you want?
因为你在我的房♥间 坐在我的桌前
Since you are in my room, sitting at my desk,
该我问你 你想要什么
it is for me to ask what you want.
不需要你做什么
Nothing from you.
我要提醒你
I would remind you
我可在唐顿主持事务很多年了
that I have been in charge of Downton for many years.
卡森先生 你是一栋地方小宅的
Mr. Carson, you are a retired servant
退休仆人
in a minor provincial house,
为一户普通人家服务
serving an undistinguished family.
你的过往我丝毫不感兴趣
Your history is of no interest to me.
失陪了
Now, if you will excuse me.
那你要我做什么
So, what would you like me to do?
我要你找本好书
I would like you to find a good book
在我们走前 就好好看书
and read it until we leave.
卡森先生 您得来看看
Mr. Carson, you’d better come and see this.
坏的很彻底
It’s well and truly damaged.
-你能及时修好吗 -能
– Can you mend it in time? – Oh, yeah.
但得有人告诉他们
But somebody should tell them
有人想给皇室造访捣乱
someone wanted to wreck the royal visit.
他们得知道
They ought to know.
-裙子到了吗 -还没呢
– Has the dress arrived? – Not yet.
-我要穿什么啊 -卡森 怎么了
– What am I going to wear? – Carson, what is it?
一些折叠椅
Some folding chairs…
是一大堆椅子被送来了 小姐
well, a great many chairs have been delivered, milady.
在后门呢
They’re at the back door.
安娜觉得该马上告诉您
Anna thought you should be told at once.
对 是给阅兵准备的
She’s right. They’re for the parade,
我们得今晚摆好
and we’ll have to set them out tonight.
明天根本没时间
There’ll be no time tomorrow.
村民9点就会开始到了
The villagers will start arriving from 9:00 onwards.
命运可能并不垂青我们呢
I’m not sure fate is on our side.
可怜的小玛丽
Poor little Mary.
我们是不是让她承担太多了
Have we let her take on too much?
是啊 走吧
Yes, you’re right. Come on.
我们去帮帮她
We should lend her a hand.
这么大的雨你不能出去
Well, you can’t go out in this.
怎么不能
Of course we can.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mama.
记得替我们祈祷 主要是祈祷天气好转
Remember to pray for us, mainly for better weather.
我会说句好话的
I’ll put in a word.
不管 小玛丽
Of course, little Mary could
能用牙钉帐篷桩呢
hammer in a tent peg with her teeth.
不知她这份狠劲是随谁
I wonder who she got that from.
你赞美我时 我总感到惊讶
You know, I’m always surprised when you praise me.
你认为我赞美过你让我惊讶
I’m surprised to hear that I have.
本来就狼狈 雷暴雨还来添乱
As if things aren’t bad enough without a thunderstorm.
我们能行的 我叫来了莫斯利先生
We’ll manage. I’ve roped in Mr. Molesley,
安迪去开货车了
and Andy’s gone for the truck.
但 贝茨先生帮不上忙
But, well, Mr. Bates can’t help.
巴罗先生则不见人影
And Mr. Barrow has vanished.
我这边也是 赫克瑟姆侯爵去找布兰森先生了
Ditto. Lord Hexham’s out looking for Mr. Branson.
我们只能自己尽力了
We’ll have to do our best without them.
您不是要自己去吧
You’re not going yourself?
不然谁指挥他们
Well, how else will they know what to do?
那我去拿大衣
Then I’ll fetch our coats.
你不用来的
Well, you don’t have to come.
我当然要来
Of course I do.
我去告诉贝茨先生我要去哪
I’ll just tell Mr. Bates where I’ve gone.
你真是我的好朋友 安娜
You’re a good friend to me, Anna.
我希望我们是彼此的好朋友 小姐
I hope we’re good friends to each other, milady.
-应该就这些了 -好
– This should be the last of them. – Great.
那个给我 莫斯利先生
Okay, give me that, Mr. Molesley.
-能把绳子丢给我吗 -给
– Can you chuck us the rope? – Here you go.
-系好了 系牢了 -我们来了
– Tie it down, make sure it’s tight. – Here we are.
-都准备好了 -爸爸
– All set and ready. – Oh, Papa,
迪基 你们太好了 但真的没事吗
Dickie, you’re so kind. But are you sure?
你们要湿透脏死的
You’ll be soaked to the skin and filthy.
这对我们不算什么 我们可是打猎的人
Well, what’s that to us? We’re hunting men.
-走吧 -你就不用来了 亲爱的
– Come on. – You don’t need to come, my dear.
交给我们就行
We can manage it between us.
我当然得去
Of course I’m coming.
走吧
Come along.
开心点 莫斯利
Cheer up, Molesley.
村民和来宾将从讲台两边观礼
The villagers and guests will watch from both sides of the dais.
前面会给家里人留座位
And there’ll be seats at the front kept for the family.
-我跟你一起坐在那里 -好吧
– I’ll join you there. – I suppose so.
我们按说好的在主街碰面
We’ll meet in the high street where we planned.
别带别人来 自己来
Don’t bring anyone. Come on your own.
真是荒唐
It’s all ridiculous, of course.
就是小题大做
It’s a lot of fuss over nothing.
什么
What?
我以为你是来确保
I thought you were here to check
我不会做什么蠢事闹不愉快
I didn’t do anything foolish and spoil things.
-怎么说 -我不知道
– In what way? – I don’t know.
丢鸡蛋 挥横幅 或喊话
Throw eggs or wave a banner or shout.
你会吗
Will you?
不会
No.
但我开始怀疑你了
But I’m starting to wonder about you.
我不丢鸡蛋
I don’t throw eggs.
-再来吗 -好
– Have another? – Yes.
-再来一样的 谢谢 -好的 先生
– Same again, please. – Right you are, sir.
早餐过后我们再搬来
We’ll bring a special chair up
专给王后准备的椅子
for the queen after breakfast
希望到时雨已经停了
when, hopefully, it will have stopped raining.
我亲自搬 老爷
I shall carry it myself, milord.
-那国王呢 -他会骑马的
– Well, what about the king? – Well, he’ll be on his horse.
但如果还在下雨呢
But suppose it’s still raining?
上帝会让雨停的
God will make it stop.
那是汤姆吗
Is that Tom?
他一晚上都在酒吧吗
Has he been in the pub the whole evening?
天光大亮
Well, the day has dawned,
看这天气 上帝绝对是君主主义者
and the weather proves conclusively that God is a monarchist.
谁都不会怀疑的 小姐
Who could doubt it, milady?
他们来了
Here they come now.
莫斯利先生
Mr. Molesley?
我没事
I’m all right.
就是需要点时间喘匀气
Just need a minute to catch my breath.
陛下
Your Majesties,
欢迎来到唐顿庄园

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!