Well, she is royal.
皇室女子本就不该随意露齿大笑
Royal women are not meant to grin like Cheshire cats.
那也不必显得惨兮兮的啊
Well, they don’t have to look miserable.
是你觉得她看上去惨
Well, to you, she looks miserable.
我觉得她看上去非常高贵
To me, she looks dignified.
这说明了很多问题 不是吗
Doesn’t that say it all?
看到你来了 真让我安心 卡森
How comforting to see you here, Carson.
是什么促使你又肩负起了从前的重任呢
What prompted you to take up the flaming sword again?
我觉得我该去到能发挥最大用处的地方 夫人
I felt I should go where I could do the most good, milady.
这句明智之言适用我们所有人
Wise words for all of us.
公主殿下在里面
Her Royal Highness is here.
赫克瑟姆侯爵夫人
The Marchioness of Hexham,
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人
the Countess of Grantham,
以及玛丽·塔伯特小姐
the Lady Mary Talbot.
见过公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
请坐吧 格兰瑟姆夫人
Please, sit down, Lady Grantham.
我父母的到访一定让你们手忙脚乱吧
I suppose you’re in turmoil because of my parents’ visit.
我非常同情你们
I do sympathize.
我们可不需要对您多说
We don’t need to explain it to you.
不要刷新漆
Just don’t paint anything.
他们很讨厌新油漆的气味
They’re sick of the smell of new paint.
但愿这条忠告不算太迟
I hope it’s not too late.
您现在住在这里吗 殿下
Are you living here now, ma’am?
不 我们还是住在戈尔兹伯勒
No. No, we’re still at Goldsborough.
但哈伍德伯爵的身体不太好 所以…
But Lord Harewood’s not well, so…
我们前来准备到访和舞会的事宜
we’ve come to run the visit and the ball.
你们好啊
Oh, hello.
你们好 亲爱的
Hello, my darlings.
你们还好吗
How have you been?
今天开不开心啊
Have you been having a lovely day?
什么事
Yes?
今天是你的幸运日
This is your lucky day.
我是新来的水管工 托尼·萨利克
I’m the new plumber, Tony Sellick.
是啊 对了
Oh, yes. Right.
我带你去锅炉房♥吧
Well, I’d better show you where the boiler is.
你去哪
Where are you off to?
这是水管工萨利克先生
This is Mr. Sellick, the plumber.
我带他去锅炉房♥
I’m taking him to the boiler house.
-我来带吧 -不 不用了
– I’ll do it. – No, you’re all right.
跟帕特莫太太说一声我去哪了就行
Just tell Mrs. Patmore where I am.
周四务必也把孩子们都带来
Please bring the boys on Thursday.
真是好极了
Oh, how lovely.
孩子们怎么在这里
Why are the children in here?
我们刚回来 他们想…
We just got back, and they wanted to…
6点前他们是不允许进客厅的
They’re not allowed in the drawing room before 6:00.
我知道 老爷
I know, milord.
-但他们… -带他们去楼上
– But they… – Take them upstairs.
今晚别再把他们带下来了
And don’t bring them down again tonight.
-是 老爷 -但他们只是…
– Yes, milord. – But they were only…
谢谢你 保姆
Thank you, Nanny.
-求你了 保姆 -不行 我们得走了
– Please, Nanny? – No, we’re going.
还记得格兰瑟姆夫人和她的女儿们吧
You remember Lady Grantham and her daughters?
格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham.
她们希望我们带儿子们去参加阅兵
They want us to bring the boys to the parade.
不行 他们只会惹人烦
No. They’d only cause a ruckus.
我们希望你们二人
We were hoping you would both
当晚都能留下用餐 拉塞尔斯伯爵
stay for dinner that night, Lord Lascelles.
不 恐怕不行
No, I’m afraid not.
那…
Well…
我就不打扰你们了
I’ll leave you to it.
那你开工吧 我就不打扰了
Well, I suppose I better let you get started,
-我走了 -你不打算祝我好运吗
– so I’ll be on me way. – Aren’t you gonna wish me luck?
看你的样子可不需要我的祝愿 萨利克先生
You don’t look as if you need me to wish you luck, Mr. Sellick.
也不需要任何人的祝愿
Or anyone else, for that matter.
你可不知道我需要什么
You don’t know what I need.
我也不想知道
And I don’t intend to find out.
需要再次修剪草坪吗
Do we need to cut the grass again?
他们明天早上会修剪的
They’re doing it tomorrow morning.
你好 布兰森先生
Hello, Mr. Branson.
在为迎接国王夫妇做准备啊
Getting ready for Their Majesties, I see.
没错 这是赫克瑟姆侯爵
That’s right. This is Lord Hexham.
这位是切特伍德少校
May I present Major Chetwode.
你是来参加阅兵的吗
Are you here for the parade?
正是 我在旅馆住下了
I am. I’m staying at the pub.
-侯爵大人 -失陪
– Milord? – Excuse me.
还是说 你其实是来盯着我的
Or are you here to keep an eye on me?
我倒是希望你能带我参加仪式
I was rather hoping you’d be my guide for the ceremony.
你想喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
我稍后来找你
I’ll join you in a minute.
好样的
Well, well done.
-他是谁 -我也不知道
– Who’s he? – I don’t really know.
军方的人吧 也可能是公职人员
Army, perhaps. Or maybe a civil servant.
但我会跟他一起喝酒
But I’ll drink with him
努力让他安下心
and try and put his mind at rest.
他有何目的
What does he want?
或许只是想确保我不再是过去的那个我了
Maybe to make sure I’m a leopard who has changed his spots.
你呢 小姐
What about you, milady?
-都准备好了吗 -没有
– Is everything ready? – No.
我的心跳得厉害
And my heart is pounding.
对了 你看到客厅里
By the way, have you seen the silver box
壁炉边桌子上的那个银盒子了吗
from the table by the fire in the drawing room?
奶奶以前总在里面放纸牌
My grandmother used to keep playing cards in it.
我知道是哪个
I know the one.
-不见了吗 -是的
– Is it missing? – Yes.
壁炉架上的小丘比特也不见了
And so is the little cupid from the mantelshelf.
一定是拿到楼下去清洁了
Oh, they must have been taken downstairs for cleaning.
我正要去找您 小姐
I was just coming to you, milady.
别担心 我没事
Oh, don’t worry. I’m fine.
-没别的事我先告退了 小姐 -没事了
– If that’s all, milady? – I suppose.
你拿得动水壶和脸盆吗
Can you manage the jug and basin?
还是太重了
Or are they too heavy?
不 我拿得动
No, no, I can do it.
锅炉怎么样了
Oh, how’s the boiler?
他们肯定能尽快修好
I’m sure they’ll fix it soon.
伯蒂刚才跟汤姆在一起
Bertie was with Tom earlier.
你说汤姆不会企图捣乱吧
You don’t think Tom would ever try to make trouble?
你怎么会这么说
Why do you say that?
伯蒂说有军队的人
Well, Bertie says there’s some army type
在监视他
who has him under surveillance.
汤姆喜欢吓人 仅此而已
Tom likes to shock, that’s all.
他绝不会背叛这个家 绝对不会
He’d never be disloyal to this family. Never.
我们下楼吧
Shall we go down?
好 走吧
Yes, let’s.
于是我跟她说
So, I said to her,
“听着 小姐
“Listen, lady,
这里还有个小家伙需要转动呢”
there’s a little one here who still needs turning.”
注意点 萨利克先生
Careful. Mr. Sellick,
黛西听了会害羞的
you’ll make Daisy blush.
我可没那么容易害羞
Takes more than that to make me blush.
-喝了吧 -你应得的
– Now, get that down you. – You deserve that.
-很晚了 -我得修完
– It’s very late. – Well, I’ve got to get it done.
而且我不介意长时间工作
And I don’t mind long hours.
我打算自己开店单干
I, uh, mean to build me own business,
那就不可能朝九晚五了
and you can’t do that working 9:00 to 5:00.
这些水壶沉死我了
These water jugs nearly killed me.
我们以前是怎么做到的
How did we manage in the old days?
也许以前的人比较强壮
Well, maybe people were tougher then.
也许他们对生活的期望少一些
Maybe they expected less from life.
我对生活可有很多期望
Well, I expect a lot from life.
我也是 而且我打算实现它们
So do I. And I mean to have it, too.
你还在啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!