welcome to Downton Abbey.
我们很高兴能来 格兰瑟姆夫人
We’re glad to be here, Lady Grantham.
格兰瑟姆
Grantham.
您还记得格兰瑟姆伯爵的母亲吧
You remember Lord Grantham’s mother.
你好 老格兰瑟姆夫人
Hello, Lady Grantham.
需要我帮你吗
Oh, can I help you?
我是需要帮助 先生 否则我要起不来了
Someone must, sir, or I… I may never rise again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我女儿 玛丽·塔伯特夫人
My daughter, Lady Mary Talbot.
赫克瑟姆侯爵和夫人
The Marquess and Marchioness of Hexham.
汤姆·布兰森先生
Mr. Tom Branson.
默顿伯爵和夫人
Lord and Lady Merton.
多谢你了
This is kind of you,
-格兰瑟姆伯爵 -您太客气了
– Lord Grantham. – Oh, not at all.
这是我们的殊荣
It is a great honor.
您肯定已经知道
I’m sure you know,
但玛丽公主和拉塞尔斯伯爵
but Princess Mary and Lord Lascelles
会跟我们一起共进午餐 参观阅兵
will be joining us for luncheon and the parade.
他们都来吗
They’re both coming?
据我所知是的
As far as I’m aware.
太好了
What a relief.
忘记我刚刚的话吧
Please forget I said that.
您说什么了 陛下
Said what, ma’am?
-莫德堂亲 -维奥蕾特
– Cousin Maud. – Violet.
我们不行亲吻吗
Are we going to kiss?
我很高兴你还想亲我
I’m glad you want to kiss me.
我上次收到你消息时 你可不是这个口风
It wasn’t quite what you said when I last heard from you.
我写信时也确实不想
Wasn’t quite how I felt when I wrote.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you at all?
谢谢 其他人都走了
Thanks. The others all shot off,
我不确定我是不是走对了
and I’m not sure if this is the right way.
跟我来吧
Just come with me.
你是做什么的
What’s your part in this circus?
我是巴格肖夫人的女仆
I’m Lady Bagshaw’s maid.
那是这扇门了
Well, then it’s this door.
你找休斯太太就好
You just ask for Mrs. Hughes.
-她会照顾你的 -谢谢
– She’ll look after you. – Thank you.
你尝过水了吗
Oh, have you tasted the water?
只能洗漱 不能饮用
Only for body. Never for drinking.
这是寄给伊迪丝小姐的
This has just arrived for Lady Edith.
是赫克瑟姆夫人了 贝茨先生 但…
Lady Hexham these days, Mr. Bates, but…
谢谢 艾伯特 真松了口气
Thank you, Albert. It’s a relief.
马上给我牛奶
I want the milk now.
蛋黄
I want the egg yolks now.
橄榄油
I want the olive oil now.
还有香草荚
And I want the vanilla pod now.
他该马上挨一耳光
He wants a clip around the ear… now.
注意点 帕特莫太太
Careful, Mrs. Patmore.
好 谁端上去 莫斯利先生
Right. Who’s taking this up? Mr. Molesley?
您不必插手 休斯太太
There’s no need for you to meddle, Mrs. Hughes.
-我们会处理的 -插手
– We will see to it. – Meddle?
我在自己家里可不算”插手” 谢谢
I don’t believe I’m meddling in my own house, thank you.
安德鲁 对
Andrew, yes.
-你把那个端上去 -但这不是你家 是吧
– You take that one. – But it’s not your house, is it?
你要不要去坐下
So, would you like to go and sit down?
-你给我等等 -你别管了
– Now, just a minute. – Uh, you leave those.
放下
Put them down.
老天 去追他们
For heaven’s sake, go after them.
我得提出抗♥议♥ 我的手下…
I really must protest. My staff are…
让他们待在这下面 卡森先生
Keep them down here, Mr. Carson.
你也是
That goes for you, too.
别碍我的事
Stay out of our way.
你们已经见到陛下了 知足吧
You’ve seen Their Majesties. Let it be enough.
-干什么 -等等
– Excuse me. – Wait a minute.
你们在干什么
What-what are you playing at?
等等
Hang on.
什么…
What…?
北部的情况似乎平静了一些
Things seem calmer in the north.
您是指罢♥工♥的事吗 先生
You mean after the strike, sir?
是啊 如果平静是顺从的意思
Yes, if calmer means more resigned.
我不确定未来会如何
I’m not sure what the future holds.
您呢 格兰瑟姆老夫人
And you, Lady Grantham.
您受到大罢♥工♥的影响了吗
Were you affected by the general strike?
罢♥工♥期间 我的女仆对我挺粗鲁的 先生
Well, my maid was rather curt with me while it was on, sir.
但她心底里是个共♥产♥主义者
But, you know, she is a communist at heart.
所以大概也不奇怪
So I suppose it was only to be expected.
公主不来吗
Wasn’t the princess joining us?
他们来了电♥话♥
They telephoned.
拉塞尔斯伯爵被什么事耽搁了
Lord Lacelles has been held up by something.
但他们是打算来参加阅兵的
but they are planning to come for the parade.
这里的仆人卧室不错吧
I imagine the servants’ bedrooms are quite pleasant here.
怎么 您担心您的女仆吗
Why? Are you worried for your maid?
你真聪明
How clever of you.
比起女仆 露西更多是位伴侣
Lucy is more of a companion than a maid.
我不希望她不舒服
I’d hate for her to be uncomfortable.
当然了
Of course.
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
你不能让妈妈难堪
You can’t embarrass Mama.
抱歉 但你得等到我们离席
I’m sorry, but you must wait until we stand.
赫克瑟姆侯爵 诺森伯兰郡如何了
Lord Hexham, how is Northumberland?
还是一如既往的美丽 先生
As beautiful as ever, sir.
你离开那里能行吗
Can it spare you, do you think?
真是羞辱人
Well, that was humiliating.
走吧
Go on.
我们都去散步得了
Well, we might as well all go for a walk.
我们不能改变
We cannot challenge the way
皇室造访的一贯规矩 帕特莫太太
a royal visit is conducted, Mrs. Patmore.
那可未必
I’m not so sure.
阅兵结束后 我们回这里见吧
Why don’t we all meet back here after the parade?
安娜 贝茨先生
Anna, Mr. Bates,
绝不能有任何麻烦 或不忠的愚蠢行为
there must be no trouble or disloyal tomfoolery of any kind.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我们去酒窖见
We’ll meet in the wine cellar.
转告其他人
Tell the others.
我要去贝克韦尔先生那里
Now, I’m walking to Mr. Bakewell’s,
-你有事要我代♥办♥吗 -没有
– if you’ve any errands. – No.
那么
Well, then,
-我们该走了 -好的 先生
– we should get moving. – Of course, sir.
-好 -走咯
– Yes. – Here we go.
-陛下 -我好期待
– Ma’am. – I’m so looking forward to this.
-好 -这顿午饭还不错
– Okay. – Good lunch, I thought.
国王之前说了什么 我没听清
What was the king saying earlier? I couldn’t hear.
他计划明年3月安排威尔士王子出行
He’s planning a tour for the Prince of Wales next March.
要把大部分非洲殖民地走一遍
It’ll take in most of the African colonies
-最后到开普敦 -他要你去吗
– and finish in Cape Town. – And he wants you to go?
他觉得我能稳住他
He thinks I’m a steadying influence.
你要走多久
How long would you be away?
大概三个月
About three months.
我真是太走运了 你说呢
I can’t believe my luck. Can you?
车好像停在了后面
I think we’re parked around the back.
汤姆
Tom.
你在这里做什么
What on earth are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I might ask you the same question.
快回去 不然你会坏事的
Go back, or you’ll ruin things.
你不是就想坏事吗
Isn’t that what you’re doing?
你什么都不知道
You don’t know what I’m doing.
-这是谁 -我的大姨子
– Who’s this? – This is my sister-in-law,
玛丽·塔伯特夫人
Lady Mary Talbot.
我叫你一个人来的
I told you to come alone.
交给我吧
Leave this to me.
-汤姆 -拿枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!