Oh, Violet.
这么多年了 你还是能令我震惊
After all these years, you still astonish me.
很好
Oh, good.
很高兴我能出乎意料 而不是令人失望
I’m glad I’m a revelation and not a disappointment.
-这很重要 -是啊
– It’s very important. – Quite right.
-他们来了 问问吧 -好
– Oh, there they are now. Do ask. – Ah, yes.
你来了 赫克瑟姆
There you are, Hexham.
很遗憾你不能随王子出行了
I’m sad you can’t be part of the prince’s tour,
但我们可以另给你找事做
but we’ll find something else for you to do.
-什么 -先生 我不…
– What? – Sir, I-I didn’t, um…
我能理解你为何不能去
I understood why not, uh,
王后向我解释了
as soon as Her Majesty had explained it to me.
恭喜你们
Congratulations to you both.
你今晚好高兴啊
You’re looking very sunny tonight.
我很幸福 怎么 让你不爽吗
I’m happy. Why? Does it bother you?
没有 但告诉我 你对汤姆
No. But tell me, what are you playing at
和莫德表亲著名的女仆打的什么主意
with Tom and Cousin Maud’s famous maid?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我昨晚听到你在饭桌上说的话了
I heard you at dinner last night.
你打的什么主意
What are you up to?
你知道她将继承布朗普顿庄园
You know she’ll inherit the Brompton estate.
-妈妈告诉我了 -那么
– Well, so Mama told me. – Well, then,
你难道不希望汤姆有体面的财产吗
wouldn’t you like Tom to have a proper establishment?
你可真狡猾
Oh, you devious cat.
他们会幸福吗 您觉得呢
Will they be happy? Do you think they will?
我去跟奶奶说句话
Oh, I just want a word with Granny.
您还打算等多久
How long were you planning to wait
再告诉我们您周三究竟为什么去了伦敦
before you told us why you really went up to London on Wednesday?
既然你问了 我还没想好呢
Since you ask, I haven’t decided.
如果我现在告诉你
So, if I tell you now,
你可以保证不说出去吗
will you promise to keep it to yourself?
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Very well. I…
我几周前做了体♥检♥
I had some medical tests a few weeks ago,
我是去伦敦了解结果的
and I went up to London to hear the results.
-怎么样 -是这样
– Yes? – And, uh,
我可能要活不久了
I may not have long to live.
也不会那么快
It won’t be too quick.
但当然了
But, of course,
伦敦的医生永远说不准
you can never get a London doctor to be precise.
-奶奶 -不
– Oh, Granny. – No.
不不
No, no.
亲爱的 你的眼泪留给难过的事吧
My dear, save your tears for something sad.
这没什么好难过的
Th-There’s nothing sad here.
我度过了优渥有趣的一辈子
I have lived a privileged and an interesting life,
现在
and now it’s…
我该走了
it’s time to go.
我能把我的家庭
I’m leaving the family
和我珍视的地方
and the place that I treasure
留给得力的人
in talented hands.
-爸爸一定会… -不不
– Well, I know Papa will be… – Oh, no, no.
我不是指你父亲
No, I don’t mean your father.
我很爱他
I… No, I-I love him dearly.
但我是说你
No, I… I mean you.
你是唐顿的未来
You are the future of Downton.
但我好怀疑 奶奶
But I have such doubts, Granny.
我们还应该继续吗
Are we right to keep it all going
毕竟它所属于的时代
when the world it was built for
在随着时间远去
is fading with every day that passes?
乔治和卡罗琳还会过那样的生活吗
Will George and Caroline still be living that life?
-我们现在的生活算是吗 -不
– Are we living it now? – No, no.
我们祖先的生活跟我们的生活不同
Our ancestors lived different lives from us,
我们后代的生活也会不同
and our descendants will live differently again,
但唐顿庄园会是那生活的一部分
but Downton Abbey will be part of them.
没有您会不一样的
Won’t be the same without you.
当然了
Of course it will.
你要从我这里接手
You’ll take over from where I left off.
你会成为那个吓人的老太太
You’ll be the frightening old lady
让所有人保持水准
keeping everyone up to the mark.
多谢您夸奖了
Thank you very much.
你能做到的 亲爱的
You will, my darling.
你能做得很好
And you’ll do it wonderfully.
你是我能在这世上延续的最好的部分
You’re the best of me that will live on.
万岁
Hurrah.
奶奶 我好爱您
Oh, Granny, I love you so much.
好了
No, shh.
但您今晚来不要紧吗
But should you be here tonight?
不会太累吗
Won’t you be worn out?
玛丽 我余下的日子
Oh, Mary, I can’t spend the rest of my life
可能不能总被问”你感觉还好吗”
in a shower of “How are you feeling?”
“你没事吧” 不
and “Are you quite well?” Oh, no.
总之 我没事 直到我有事
The point is… I’ll be fine until I’m not.
就是这样
That’s all there is to it.
你在这里呢
There you are.
开始跳舞了
The dancing’s starting.
你可不能错过
You mustn’t miss it.
是啊 谢谢
No. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会永远与我们同在的 奶奶
You know, you’ll always be with us, Granny.
在每幅画里看着我们
Staring from every picture,
在每本书里教导我们
talking from every book,
只要唐顿还在
as long as the house stands.
听上去好累人
Sounds very exhausting.
知道吗
Do you know, I think…
我更想安息长眠呢
I should prefer to rest in peace.
走吧
Come on.
亲爱的
Darling.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
我们有共同点
We have things in common.
孩子 骑马 比赛
The boys, horses, racing.
如果我们愿意去寻找 肯定还有其他
And there must be more if we look for it.
我希望我们做朋友
I want us to be friends.
那就试试看吧
Well, we’ll have to see.
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
我们得改变
We’ll have to change.
我们都得改变
Both of us.
怎么会这样的
How did that happen?
是您的功劳吗 妈妈
Was it you, Mama?
您怎么做到的
How did you do it?
简单
Simple.
伯蒂去找了国王
Bertie asked the king.
我去找了王后
I asked the queen.
我真喜欢我们的冒险
I do love our adventures.
但结束时也很开心吧
But isn’t it fun when they’re over?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想看跳舞
I wanted to see the dancing,
所以我想假借名义 说是给巴格肖夫人拿手绢来
so I thought I’d pretend I was bringing Lady Bagshaw a handkerchief.
如果需要 我可以替你拿给她
I can give it to her, if you’d like.
我希望你能跟我跳舞
I wish you could dance with me.
我有个问题问你
I’ve got a question for you.
你不会离开唐顿
You’d never want to leave Downton
去别处重新开始吧
and start up somewhere else, would you?
老实说
And tell me truthfully.
怎么说起这个了
What brought this on?
告诉我嘛
Just tell me.
离开唐顿
Leave Downton?
我们都离不开这里了吧
I think we’re stuck with it, aren’t we?
是啊
Yes.
我想是的
Yes, I believe we are.
我们不该走这个门
We shouldn’t come out this way.
他们不会介意的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!