Are you still here?
萨利克先生为了我们
Mr. Sellick’s been working hard
辛苦工作了好几个小时 安迪
for hours for our benefit, Andy.
那他该回家了
Then it’s time he went home.
开胃菜准备好了吗
Is the savory ready?
端走吧
Take this.
他说得对 新水泵早上9点差不多能到
He’s right. The new pump should arrive around 9:00.
-到时我再来 -我们也会在的
– I’ll be here. – So will we.
再见
Ta-ra.
刚才是妈妈打来 她在伦敦
That was Mama. She’s in London.
-她在罗斯孟德家留宿 -不可能吧
– She’s staying with Rosamund. – She can’t be.
她跟我们一起吃午饭时可只字未提
She was here for lunch. She didn’t say anything.
她今天下午去的
She went up this afternoon.
她明天就回来 所以我邀请了她来喝茶
She’ll be back tomorrow, so I’ve asked her to come for tea.
你务必劝她别去纠缠莫德·巴格肖
You must persuade her to leave Maud Bagshaw alone.
我想就算是妈妈
I don’t believe even Mama
也不会在国王面前寻衅吧
will pick a quarrel in front of the king.
不知道他能否早点来
I wonder if he can come early.
你激动吗
Are you excited?
有一点 你呢
I am a bit. Are you?
如果我承认会不会很庸俗
Would it be common to admit it?
对美国人来说不会
Not to an American.
他们到了 卡森先生
Here we go, Mr. Carson.
我来处理
Leave this to me.
我是科贝特先生
I am Monsieur Courbet.
这位是女管家 韦伯太太
And this is Mrs. Webb, the housekeeper.
沿着这条路
Follow that path,
就能走到厨房♥院子
and it’ll take you into the kitchen courtyard.
我说了 我是科贝特先生
I said, I am Monsieur Courbet,
国王王后陛下的主厨
chef to Their Majesties.
干得好 查理
Well done, Charlie.
一开始就奠定了基调
Always start as you mean to go on.
这边请 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
-劳顿小姐 -我就是到处看看
– Miss Lawton? – I was just looking round.
这庄园很美
It’s a beautiful house.
你见过很多更美的
You’ve seen many that are finer.
我是来拿手套的
That’s what I came for.
但我们其实不该进这屋
But we shouldn’t be in here, really.
准备好与野蛮人作战
Prepare for your battle with the barbarians.
你 这个放哪里
You. Uh, where can I put this?
别惹我
Don’t tempt me.
我们在洗涤室腾出了一些空间
We’ve cleared some space in the scullery.
还有那个橱柜
And that cupboard.
真是小题大做
What a lot of fuss over nothing.
跟贝克韦尔先生订的东西呢
Well, where’s our order from Mr. Bakewell?
跟我来
Follow me.
你一个人怎么做到的
Well, how did you manage it?
一个园丁帮我搬进来的 没让人看见
A gardener helped me carry everything in, so no one saw.
或许可以卖♥♥掉这些东西
I suppose you could sell the lot
然后拿得来的钱付给贝克韦尔先生
and use the money to pay Mr. Bakewell.
别担心 等客人走了
Don’t worry. They can eat it gradual
他们能慢慢吃完
when the visit’s over.
弄好了 帕特莫太太
It’s done, Mrs. Patmore.
新水泵装好了
The new pump’s installed.
大英雄万岁
Hail the conquering hero.
你该告诉休斯太太
It’s Mrs. Hughes you should be telling.
或卡森先生 而不是她们
Or Mr. Carson. Not them.
没关系 萨利克先生
It’s all right, Mr. Sellick.
我们会转告他们 谢谢你
We’ll see the news gets through. Thanks.
我都不会喂给我的狗吃
I would not feed it to my dog!
但我不需要你帮忙 休斯太太
But I don’t need your help, Mrs. Hughes.
我就想知道国王王后陛下睡哪
I just want to know where Their Majesties are sleeping
好让斯廷森小姐准备好房♥间
so Miss Stinson can prepare the rooms.
那我带你去 韦伯太太
Then I will show you, Mrs. Webb,
因为如果没有我帮你
because, without my help,
你是找不到地方的
you will not find them.
这种事总这样吗
Is it always like this?
皇室造访就像湖上的天鹅
A royal visit is like a swan on a lake.
上面看是优雅和平静 下面得拼命划水
Grace and serenity above, demented kicking down below.
我真想偷个闲
I wish I could get away.
等米勒先生到了 我明晚能放假
I’ve got tomorrow night off when Mr. Miller arrives.
我还说好去看妈妈
Told my mum I’d look in.
你跟我一起去约克吧
Why don’t you come to York with me?
-我们喝一杯 -你去吧
– We could have a drink. – You should go.
-你又不用当班 -那就说定了
– You’re not on duty. – That settles it, then.
等我没事了来找你
I’ll come find you when I’m released.
我们可以借辆车
We can borrow a car.
韦伯太太 我是这里的女管家
Mrs. Webb, I am the housekeeper here.
只要国王陛下住在这里
You are not housekeeper so long as
你就不是女管家
His Majesty is under this roof.
是 但他不是还没来呢吗
Yes, but he’s not here yet, is he?
简直像住在了工厂里
It’s like living in a factory.
让我想起了战时
It reminds me of our days
这里做疗养院的时候
as a convalescent home during the war.
我真喜欢那段时光
I enjoyed that,
但这么说总让我有些不好意思
although I always feel guilty saying so.
汤姆呢
Where’s Tom?
-爸爸去村里了 -又去了
– Daddy’s in the village. – Again?
他干什么呢
What’s he playing at?
我从车道走过来时 看到汤姆一脸严肃
I saw Tom looking very stern as I came up the drive.
希望他不是在造炸♥弹♥
I hope he’s not building a bomb.
很多玩笑一语成谶呢
Many a true word is spoken in jest.
我们认为他被政♥治♥保安处盯梢了
We think he’s being tailed by Special Branch.
怎么可能
Nonsense.
-妈妈 伦敦如何 -还好
– Mama, how was London? – Oh, fine. Fine.
您去做什么
What were you there for?
-就些事呗 -但您讨厌伦敦
– Oh, various things. – But you hate London.
谁说的
Whoever told you that?
明天你要我什么时候来
Now, when do you want me tomorrow?
最迟不超过12点
12:00 at the latest.
他们12:30到
They arrive at half past.
但妈妈 您可得保证不攻击莫德·巴格肖
But, Mama, you must promise not to attack Maud Bagshaw.
我不能无视她
Well, I can’t ignore her.
-她是我亲戚呢 -就是啊
– She is my cousin. – Exactly.
像对亲戚那样打招呼 然后就别再多说了
Greet her as a cousin, and leave it at that.
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
但即便她把财产都留给了外人 我们又能如何
But even if she has left everything to an outsider, what could we do?
挑战遗嘱
Challenge the will.
有什么依据
On what basis?
不当影响
Undue influence.
您怎么可能知道 又怎么能证明
But how could you know that? And how would you prove it?
我们找个关系好的法官
We’d find a friendly judge.
关系好 还是腐♥败♥
Friendly or corrupt?
只要能成功就行
Whichever does the trick.
您留下吃晚饭吗 妈妈 是自助餐
Are you here for dinner, Mama? It’s a buffet.
我没换衣服
Well, I’m not changed.
我们也不换的
We won’t change, either,
您摘了帽子就行
so you just need to take off your hat.
你怎么说的那么轻巧
You talk as if that were easy.
我的裁纸刀呢
Where’s the paper knife,
银的那把 有我军团饰章的
the silver one with my regimental crest?
他们今晚不帮忙
They won’t help tonight, apparently.
什么都不做
They won’t lift a finger.
不过话说回来 我做的饭只能给仆人吃嘛
But then, my food is only fit for servants.
至少你那位年轻英雄把热水修好了
Well, at least your young hero seems to have sorted out the water.
他才不是我的英雄
He’s not my hero.
是啊 你为什么那么说他
Yes. Why did you call him that?
就是开玩笑的
Oh, it was just a joke.
-哪里好笑了 -安迪 行了
– But why’s it funny? – Oh, Andy, leave it.
这就是个兔笼
But this is a rabbit hutch.
别看我 科贝特先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!