Lady Bagshaw,
您呼叫女仆前 我能跟你说句话吗
could I have a word before you ring for your maid?
露西知道你是她妈妈吗
Does Lucy know that you’re her mother?
她知道
She does.
很多年来 我都说我是她的教母
For years, I said I was her godmother,
但她18岁时 我说出了真♥相♥
but I told her the truth on her 18th birthday.
杰克死时 她多大
How old was she when Jack died?
六岁
Six.
那之前她一直跟杰克和她母亲住
She’d lived with Jack and his mother until then.
后来我让她住进了我家
But I took her into the house,
去村里的学校上学
and she went to the village school
最终 她成了我的女仆
until, eventually, she became my maid.
如果她做了你的养女
I suppose if she’d been your ward,
大家就会猜到了
people would have guessed.
是啊
Exactly.
谁会注意一个仆人呢
Who takes notice of a servant?
我把她藏在了光天化日下
I hid her in plain sight.
你爱杰克·史密斯吗
Did you love Jack Smith?
每个人都该拥有一次真正的爱情
Everyone should know a total love at least once.
杰克就是我的爱
Jack was mine.
我丈夫很乏味
My husband was very dull, you know?
他不坏 但
He wasn’t a bad man, but…
但也不是很聪明
but he wasn’t a clever one, either.
他死后 杰克来见我
Then he died, and Jack came to see me,
我们就此开始
and it began from there.
好大胆
How daring.
我知道听上去很冲动
I know it sounds reckless,
但我怀孕时都39了
but I was 39 when I got pregnant.
我以为我不孕呢
I thought I was barren.
我当然知道我不能告诉我父亲
Of course, I knew I couldn’t tell my father, so…
我就去了美国
I went to America.
他们肯定觉得那很疯狂
They must have thought that wild.
他们可不知道是有多疯狂
Well, little did they know how wild it really was.
但你跟杰克很幸福吗
But you were happy with Jack?
非常幸福
Oh, very.
他死前我们度过了10年
We had ten years together before he died.
如果我是个勇敢的人 我会嫁给他的
I’d have married him if I’d had the courage.
但我软弱
I was weak.
但你是没见过我父亲
But you never knew my father.
内务府一直不许你说出此事吧
I suppose royal service kept you silent on the subject.
是啊
Yes.
可以这么说
In a way.
但其实就是我胆小
But it was cowardice, really.
而通过让露西做我的继承人
Now, by making Lucy my heir,
就算是迈出第一步了
I will have taken the first step.
你得马上告诉维奥蕾特
You must tell Violet at once.
-我不能 -你错了
– I couldn’t. – You’re wrong.
一旦她知道了真♥相♥ 就能理解你的计划
As soon as she knows the truth, she’ll fathom your plans
不再跟你作对
and cease to fight you.
仆人们今晚似乎都很开心
The servants seem to be enjoying themselves tonight.
尤其是莫斯利
Especially Molesley.
皇家仆人都哪去了
What happened to the royal team?
说来话长 小姐
It’s a long story, milady.
但您说对了 我们是很开心
But you’re right. We did have fun.
很高兴大家都一切顺利
Well, I’m glad it’s gone well for everyone.
但我恐怕受不了再来一次了
But I don’t think I could face doing it again.
还没完事呢
You’re not finished yet.
还有哈伍德舞会呢
You’ve still got the ball at Harewood.
是啊 但如果出了事 可就不再怪我们了
Yes, but it won’t be our fault if anything goes wrong.
这话好丧气啊
That’s not very cheerful.
这几天让我思考
The last few days have made me think.
我们还该继续吗
Should we really go on with it?
我们宅里的人手本就太少了
We’re running the house with too few people as it is,
而半数现在在的 很快又会离开
and half of those here now will leave soon.
您什么意思 小姐
What are you saying, milady?
是不是该放弃了
Isn’t it time to chuck in the towel?
很多人都放弃了
Lots of people have.
您是说 离开唐顿吗
You mean… leave Downton?
我们可以卖♥♥了它做学校
We could sell it for a school
或老人院什么的
or an old people’s home or something.
买♥♥栋别♥墅♥ 一小块地皮
And buy a manor house with a modest estate
过正常生活
and live a normal life.
那真是您想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我想要一切不再这么艰难
I want everything to stop being such a struggle.
仆人们会留下吗 农场能收回投资吗
Will the staff stay? Will the farms pay?
我们怎么处理屋顶
What are we going to do about the roof?
我在大雨里摆椅子时
When I was putting up the chairs in the rain,
我一直在想 “我在干什么”
I kept thinking, “What am I doing?”
我告诉您 小姐
I’ll tell you what you’re doing, milady.
您提供了一个中心给在这里工作的人
You’re making a center for the people who work here.
还有这村子
For this village.
这个郡
For the county.
唐顿庄园是这个社区的中心
Downton Abbey is the heart of this community,
您在维系它
and you’re keeping it beating.
所以你觉得我们该坚持下去
So you think we should battle on?
只要您还一息尚存
While there’s blood in your veins.
史密斯小姐
Miss Smith.
她安顿好了吗
Is she settled for the night?
说惊魂未定还差不多
She’s more rattled than settled.
而且我说对了
And I was right.
他们是为我吵了起来
There was an argument. It was about me.
我听格兰瑟姆伯爵说
I hear from Lord Grantham
她打算让你过上更好的生活
she’s planning to alter your life for the better.
他说格兰瑟姆老夫人准备好殊死一搏了
He says Old Lady Grantham was up in arms.
我能想象
I can imagine.
你有权享有这份好运吗
Are you entitled to your good luck?
你知道她为什么这么做吗
Do you know why she’s doing it?
我知道
I do.
我觉得很公平
And I think it’s fair.
那祝你一切顺利 好好利用你的好运
Go forward in health, and use your luck wisely.
我觉得你能理解
I have such a feeling that you can understand
我在想什么 虽然其他人不能
what’s going on inside my head when no one else does
永远也不能
or ever could.
我会怀念跟你聊天的
I’ll miss our talks.
你愿意给我写信吗
Would you like to write to me?
我随时可以给你提供安慰
I could always provide a shoulder.
可以吗
May I?
真的
Really?
如果你愿意我会很高兴的
I should be pleased and flattered if you would.
我现在该道晚安了 布兰森先生
And now I think it’s time to say good night, Mr. Branson.
晚安 史密斯小姐
Good night, Miss Smith.
敬唐顿和我美丽妻子
Here’s to the triumph of Downton
大获全胜
and my beautiful wife.
敬你们能成功做到
Oh, here’s to all of you who brought it off.
敬卡森先生能割舍原则
Here’s to Mr. Carson for swallowing his principles.
我今晚是睡不着了
Well, I shan’t sleep a wink tonight.
敬王后陛下可怜莫斯利先生
And here’s to Her Majesty for taking pity on Mr. Molesley.
我有那么一刻还以为自己要被处决了
For a moment there, I thought I was headed for the Tower.
你不是要对他们改变看法了吧
You’re not coming round to ’em, are you?
她真的很好心 黛西
It was decent of her, Daisy,
她本可为此闹得很难看
when she could have let it spoil things.
不是每个人都像罗伯斯庇尔
Not everyone’s like Robespierre.
我们敬国王和王后吧
Let’s hear it for the king and queen.
敬国王和王后
The king and queen.
我有话要对你说 黛西
I’ve got to tell you something, Daisy.
是我砸坏了泵
It was me that broke the pump.
我也不知道我是怎么了
I don’t know what I was doing.
我就是嫉妒得发狂
I was just in a jealous rage.
-为什么 -因为你跟那个水管工眉来眼去
– Why? – It was that plumber you made eyes at.
让我气得发昏
I just saw red.
然后我意识到因为我 他又回来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!