Who’s been filling your head with all these old stories?
谁告诉你这些陈年旧事的?
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道那事的?
Why shouldn’t I know?
我为什么不能知道?
You’re world-famous.
你举世闻名.
I know about the woman who stole money from you.
我知道骗了你钱的那个女人
The contessa who wanted to shoot you.
想向你开枪的 女伯爵
The American who wanted to marry you.
想嫁给你的美国人
I know what everybody knows.
别人知道的我也知道
These aren’t the things we have to talk about together.
我们不要谈这些
That’s all in the past, over and done with.
那些事都过去了 做完了 结束了
Yes, Gaston.
对 加斯顿
Until it begins again.
除非重新来过
It’s not your fault you’re world-famous.
举世闻名不是你的错
It’s just that I haven’t got a world-famous sort of nature.
只是我天生习惯默默无闻
When it’s over,
当一切结束
Gaston lachaille goes off with another lady.
加斯顿·拉夏里会与另一位女士出双入对
And I have only to go into another gentleman’s bed.
而我只能去和另一位绅士缠绵
That won’t do for me.
我不会那样
I’m not changeable. That won’t do for me.
我不会朝三暮四 我不会那样
Grandmama and aunt Alicia are on…
外婆和艾丽西娅姨婆支持你
your side, but but this concerns me too.
但这也关系到我
And I think I should have something to say about it.
我觉得有些话我不得不说
And what I say is, it won’t work. It won’t work!
我的回答是 这不行 这不行
Gigi…
琪琪…
Are you trying to find a way to…
你是不是想告诉我…
tell me that I don’t please you?
我惹你生气了?
That you don’t like me?
你不喜欢我?
Oh, no, Gaston!
不 加斯顿
Oh, no. I do like you.
不 我喜欢你
I’m so happy when I’m with you.
和你在一起我很高兴
Gaston, couldn’t we go on just as we are?
加斯顿 我们不能维持现状吗?
Maybe seeing each other a little more often?
也许走得更近一些?
You’re a friend of the family.
你是我们家的朋友
Nobody would think anything of it.
别人不会说什么的
You could go on bringing me licorice and caramels…
我过生日时你还可以送我…
and champagne on my birthday.
甘草糖 奶糖和香槟
And on sundays, we can have an extra-special game of cards.
周日 我们可以多玩一局牌
Wouldn’t that be a lovely little life?
这样的生活不好吗?
A wonderful little life.
这生活很好
Except that you forget one thing:
你要记住一点:
I’m in love with you.
我爱你
You never told me.
你从没告诉过我
I haven’t known it very long.
我一直浑然不觉
I discovered it when I was away from you.
但和你分开的那些日子让我如梦初醒
In Monte Carlo.
在蒙特卡洛
Oh, you are a wicked man.
你居心叵测
Oh, you’re in love with me…
你爱我…
and you want to drag me into a…
所以要把我拖入…
life that will sten to me!
令我痛苦的生活!
You think nothing of exposing me to…
你未曾想过…
all sorts of terrible adventures…
我会陷入各种可怕的危机…
ending in quarrels, separations…
最后反♥目♥ 分居…
pistol shots, sandomirs and poison! Gigi.
枪杀 服毒 琪琪
Gigi, please listen to me!
琪琪 请听我说
I should never have believed this of you. Never!
我不会相信你 不会!
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
What’s happened?
出什么事了?
She doesn’t seem to want to.
她好像不太愿意
What do you mean?
你说什么?
I mean she doesn’t want to!
我说她不愿意!
Gigi, are you going out of your mind?
琪琪 你疯了吗?
As god is my witness, I explained it to her. Believe me.
苍天作证 我跟她说过了 相信我
You explained too much!
你说得太多了!
You’ve trained her to know nothing…
你让她懂得了…
but the sordid the sordid and the vulgar.
假 恶 丑
But what about kindness, sweetness, benevolence?
那真♥善♥美♥呢?
What of the tender heart bulging with generosity?
温柔和慷慨呢?
These things exist too, madame.
这些也都存在 夫人
Or have you never heard of them?
难道你从未耳闻
Uncle! I’ll tell you…
叔叔! 我要告诉你…
europe is breeding a generation of vandals and ingrates.
欧洲正在培养野蛮无情的下一代
Children are coming into the world…
孩子降临人间…
with ice-covered souls and hatchets in their hands!
灵魂裹着冰 手中举着斧!
And before they have finished…
他们摧毁真♥善♥美♥
they’ll smash everything.
直到世界毁灭
Have a piece of cheese.
来片干酪吧
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
I envy you, uncle. I envy you your age.
我羡慕你 叔叔 我羡慕你们这些长者
For you, it was different.
对你而言 一切不同
You’ve been clean and good, and it’s been appreciated.
你慈眉善目 受人尊敬
But not anymore. It’s over. All over.
但时过境迁 人心不古 人心不古
I’m sorry to hear it. A little salad?
听你这么说我很遗憾 来点色拉怎么样?
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Imagine this if you can:
你想想
Here is a girl, living in a moldy…
一个小女孩 生活在陋室
apartment, decaying walls…
腐朽的墙壁…
worm-ridden furniture, surrounded by filth.
虫蛀的家具 遍地是垃圾
You’re ruining my lunch.
你让我倒胃口
Nothing to look forward to but abject poverty.
一贫如洗 毫无希望
My heart was touched. I wanted to help her.
我很同情 我想帮助她
I offered her everything:
我给她一切:
House, car, servants, clothes…
房♥子 汽车 仆人 服装…
and me.
还有我自己
And? She turned me down.
然后呢? 她拒绝了我
Turned you down? Turned me down.
拒绝了你? 拒绝了我
Oh, It’s impossible.
这不可能
It’s not impossible. It just happened.
没有不可能的事 这事刚刚发生
Obviously, that disgusting apartment…
显然 她住的那套令人作呕的公♥寓♥…
she lives in haso, no. Not Gigi.
已经把她逼疯了
Her grandmother was delighted.
她的外婆很高兴
Grandmother? Yes, Mamita.
外婆? 对 玛米塔
But Gigi…no, no, no. Not Gigi.
但是琪琪… 不 不 不 琪琪不乐意
She refused me. She turned me down.
她拒绝了我 她拒绝了我
I was refused, rejected, rebuffed…
我被拒绝 抛弃 冷落…
and repudiated.
甩掉
They’re a very peculiar family with peculiar ideas.
这个古怪的家庭行事诡异
I negotiated with them myself once.
我自己也和他们接触过一次
With me, one casual bit of grazing in another pasture…
我只不过出轨了一次…
and the gate was slammed behind me.
就被拒之门外了
What did you do?
你怎么做的?
I left immediately. Bravo!
我扭头就走了 干得好!
The absolutely right thing to do. Of course.
明智之举 当然
And when she sends for you, which you realize she will…
当她如你所料 来找你时…
Of course. I know she will.
对 她会找我的
This is plainly a maneuver for better terms.
这显然是个讨价还价的诡计
Don’t you go back! Go back?
你别回去 回去?
I wouldn’t go back for anything in the world.
无论如何我都不会回去了
After all, you behaved like a perfect gentleman.
总之 你表现得像个真正的绅士
No question about it.
毫无疑问
You made your offer in good faith…
你真心诚意地许诺…
before any emotional advance.
毫无邪念
An act of the purest chivalry.
完全符合骑士精神
I don’t know any other way.
已经仁至义尽
And if she doesn’t appreciate…
如果她不欣赏你这种高尚的行为…
if she uses the beauty of your nature…
如果她利用你的善良…
as a weapon for bargaining…
作为讨价还价的筹码…
then she’s obviously not worth…
那么她根本不配…
the chivalry or the nobility.
这高贵的礼遇
It’s no one’s fault. You’re too good for her.
这不是任何人的错 你对她太好了
Do you know how long it will take you to forget her?
你知道多久就会忘掉她?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!