My dear fellow, I don’t care. either one.
朋友 我无所谓 随便哪辆
I’m sorry I kept you waiting, uncle.
真抱歉让您久等 叔叔
Why didn’t you t the age of 5?
为什么不上楼?
I was afraid I’d meet my brother and sister-In-law.
我担心见到哥哥和嫂子
You would have. I have to tell you…
您应该见见他们 老实说…
your parents bore me to death.
我快被你的父母烦死了
Me too. But I’ve known them longer…
我也是 但我比你早认识他们…
so they’ve been boring me longer.
所以受的罪比你多
After you.
你先上
Your father is actually quite unique.
你的父亲真是个老古董
He was a bore at the age of 5.
从五岁开始就惹人烦
All he has to say is, “hello,” and…
他就会说 “你好”
I can barely keep eyes open.
我都不敢睁眼
Armenonville.
去阿门诺威
I waited for you at the embassy last sunday. What happened to you?
上周六我在使♥馆♥等了你很久 出什么事了?
The thought of another embassy tea paralyzed me.
一想到去使♥馆♥喝茶我的腿就软了
Instead, I had tea with an old friend, madame alvarez.
我只好和老朋友 阿耳瓦雷茨夫人一起喝茶
Madame Alvarez? Yes, you know her.
阿耳瓦雷茨夫人? 对 你认识她
Or knew her once, didn’t you?
至少以前认识 还记得吗?
Does she say I did? I think she’s mentioned it.
她说我认识她? 她提过你
Then I suppose I did.
我想可能认识吧
It’s the one place in paris where I can go and relax.
在巴黎 这是个让我放松的地方
Whose luncheon are you taking me to today?
今天你要带我去参加谁的午宴?
We have to go.
我们一定得去
I’m meeting a heavenly creature there.
我要去那里和一个天仙约会
You’re still young, uncle, aren’t you?
您真是永葆青春 不是吗 叔叔?
Not compared to her.
和她不可同日而语
But I must say, I am compared to you.
但我敢说 我和你旗鼓相当
Maybe it’s the women you go with. How old is Liane?
也许你可以和她交个朋友 兰妮多大了?
About 30.
大约三十
That may be it. Youth is the thing, Gaston.
差不多 青春是财富 加斯顿
Youth! Stay close to the young…
青春 走近年轻人…
and a little rubs off.
放松心情
I’m bored.
我有些厌倦了
Bored?
厌倦?
Look at all the captivating…
引人入胜之物…
fascinating thing than ever before.
皆如此
Name two.
举两个例子
Look at all the pleasures.
想想那些趣事
All the myriad of treasures we have got.
和世上万物
Like what?
譬如?
Look at paris in the spring when each solitary thing…
春之巴黎 万物复苏
is more beautiful than ever before.
美轮美奂
You can hear every tree almost saying, “look at me!”
侧耳倾听 树木在说 “看我一眼!”
What color are the trees? Green!
现在的树什么颜色? 绿色
What color were they last year? Green!
去年的树什么颜色? 绿色
And next year? Green!
明年呢? 绿色
It’s a bore.
单调乏味
Don’t you marvel at the power of the mighty eiffel tower.
你不惊叹 埃菲尔塔
Knowing there it will remain evermore.
百年屹立
Climbing up to the sky.
直插云霄
Over 90 stories high.
九十层高
How many stories? Ninety!
多少层高? 九十层
How many yesterday? Ninety!
昨天多高? 九十层
And tomorrow? Ninety!
明天呢? 九十层
It’s a bore!
单调乏味
The river seine.
塞纳河流
All it can do is flow.
疲于奔流
But think of wine.
美酒佳酿
It’s red or white.
非红即白
But think of girls… It’s either yes or no.
清♥纯♥少女 不置可否
And if it’s no or if it’s yes it simply couldn’t matter less.
不置可否 索然无趣
But think of a race…
跑马比赛
With your horse in seventh place.
起初落后
Then he suddenly begins.
奋起直追
And he catches up and wins with a roar!
一声呼啸 后来居上
It’s a bore!
单调乏味
Life is thrilling as can be.
人生充满激♥情♥
Simply not my cup of tea.
平淡如同清茶
It’s a gay, romantic fling.
纵情享乐尽情浪漫
If you like that sort of thing.
除非你能乐此不疲
It’s intriguing It’s fatiguing.
生活很有趣 生活很无聊
It’s a game.
生活是场游戏
It’s the same dull world wherever you go.
生活千篇一律
Whatever place you are at.
不管身在何处
The earth is round.
地球旋转不息
But everything on it is flat.
万物了无生趣
Don’t tell me Venice has no lure.
别说威尼斯毫无魅力
Just a town without a sewer.
没有下水道也算城市
The leaning tower I adore.
比萨斜塔令人崇拜
Indecision is a bore.
设计不周先天不足
But think of the thrill of a bullfight in seville.
塞维亚斗牛惊险刺♥激♥
When the bull is uncontrolled.
失控的公牛
And he charges at the bold matador!
被斗牛士训得服服帖帖
It’s a bore!
单调乏味
Think of lunch beneath the trees.
围在树下聚餐
Stop the carriage, if you please.
麻烦你 请停车
You mean you don’t want to come?
你不想去了?
The thought of lunch leaves me numb.
一想到午餐我就没胃口
But I implore.
算我求你了
Oh, no, uncle.
不 叔叔
It’s a bore!
很无聊
Come in.
请进
Mamita. Gaston!
玛米塔 加斯顿
What a wonderful surprise.
真让我惊喜
How do you feel today, dear Mamita?
今天过得怎么样 亲爱的玛米塔?
Fine, Gaston. And the better for seeing you.
很好 加斯顿 见到你更好了
You’ve gotten a trifle thinner, and it’s most becoming.
你又苗条了 显得更健美了
You think so? Oh, yes.
真的? 当然
Come and sit down.
请进屋坐
In your chair.
坐这里
Thank you.
谢谢
What beautiful material.
质地真不错
Very chic!
很别致!
A bit more conservative, perhaps.
以前奥诺瑞就穿这种款式 可能更保守些
Would you like a sweet?
你要来点甜点吗?
No, thank you. But I would love a cup of your chamomile tea.
不用 谢谢 但我想来杯甘菊茶.
But of course.
当然
More than just one, I hope.
我希望你能多喝两杯
Do you have a telephone yet, Mamita?
你装电♥话♥了吗 玛米塔?
No, not yet.
没 还没有
Not until Gigi is old enough to have secrets and admirers.
等到琪琪长大了 有了自己的隐私和追求者再说吧
But there’s one upstairs if it’s important.
如果有急事可以用楼上的电♥话♥
It’s not important.
没什么急事
Gigi’s not at home?
琪琪不在家吗?
No. This is tuesday.
不在 今天是周二
The day she has luncheon with her aunt Alicia.
是她和艾丽西娅姨婆共进午餐的日子
How is your sister? I haven’t seen her for quite a while.
你的姐姐还好吗? 我很久没见她了
I don’t wonder.
没什么奇怪的
She never sets foot out of her apartment or her past.
她成天足不出户沉迷于过去
And quite a past it was…
按她的说法…
so she says…
是很久以前
what she says is quite true.
她说的都是实话
Aren’t you afraid of her influence on Gigi?
你不担心她影响琪琪吗?
Not at all.
毫不担心
She finds Gigi a trifle backward…
她觉得琪琪是个迟钝的孩子
which is true…
确实如此…
and she educates her.
她会调♥教♥她
Educates her? Yes.
调♥教♥她? 是的
Last week, she taught her to eat cold lobster…
上周 她教她如何完美地…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!