By tomorrow noon at the latest.
明天中午之前
Why not consult your little book…
看看书解解闷
and meet me at Maxim’s tonight?
晚上来马克西姆之家找我怎么样
Splendid idea.
好主意
I would suggest a redhead.
我给你介绍一个红发女郎
Try Michelle. I saw her last night. She looked heavenly.
我昨晚见过她了
I’ll call her at once.
我马上打电♥话♥给她
You should. She doesn’t have many good years left.
你得抓紧 她好景不长了
See you at 9. Nine sharp.
九点见 九点整
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Downhearted and depressed and in a spin.
无精打采 垂头丧气 晕头转向
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Oh, youth can really do a fellow in.
青春真让人迷茫
How lovely to sit here in the shade.
坐在树荫下多么惬意
With none of the woes of man and maid.
不用为男女感情犯愁
I’m glad I’m not young anymore.
我庆幸自己不再年轻
The rivals that don’t exist at all.
没有恩怨缠身
The feeling you’re only 2 feet tall.
在我眼里你们还都两尺高
I’m glad that I’m not young anymore.
我庆幸自己不再年轻
No more confusion.
不再迷茫
No morning-After surprise.
清晨不再惊喜
No self-delusion.
不再独自幻想
That when you’re telling those lies.
当你编织谎言
She isn’t wise.
她仍蒙在鼓里
And even if love comes through the door.
即便真爱降临
The kind that goes on forevermore.
山盟海誓天荒地老
Forevermore is shorter than before.
也不会比以前那些更长久
Oh, I’m so glad.
我庆幸
That I’m not young anymore.
自己不再年轻
The tiny remark that tortures you.
流言蜚语让你坐立不安
The fear that your friends won’t like her too.
你唯恐朋友也喜欢上她
I’m glad I’m not young anymore.
我庆幸自己不再年轻
The longing to end a stale affair.
渴望结束一段乏味的感情
Until you find out she doesn’t care.
结果发现其实她也不介意
I’m glad that I’m not young anymore.
我庆幸自己不再年轻
No more frustration.
不再受伤
No star-crossed lover am I.
不再被拒
No aggravation.
不再气恼
Just one reluctant reply.
礼节性的说声
Lady, goodbye.
女士 再见
The fountain of youth is dull as paint.
青春像颜料一样退色
Methuselah is my patron saint.
玛士撒拉是我的守护神
I’ve never been so comfortable before.
我从未如此惬意
Oh, I’m so glad.
我庆幸
That I’m not young anymore.
自己不再年轻
Yes, madame?
有何吩咐 夫人?
Charles, I’m going out.
查尔斯 我要外出
Order me a carriage immediately.
马上给我叫辆马车
Charles! Yes, madame. Right away, madame.
查尔斯! 遵命 夫人 马上 夫人
Now…
请你…
would you repeat that again, please?
再说一遍 行吗?
She doesn’t want to.
她不乐意
She doesn’t want to?
她不乐意?
She doesn’t want to.
她不乐意
Such stupidity is without equal…
纵观整个人际关系史…
in the entire history of human relations.
这种傻事也是空前绝后的
It must be your fault. It must be.
肯定是你的错 肯定是
You must’ve emphasized the difficulties instead of the delights.
你肯定过分强调了困难 而没有提到乐趣
What did you say to the little monster?
你对那个小古怪说了什么?
Gigi is perhaps a little slow about certain things…
琪琪可能对这种事比较迟钝…
but just because she’s not attracted to Gaston…
但她不喜欢加斯顿…
doesn’t make her a monster.
并不代表她古怪
It doesn’t make her a princess.
她也不是什么公主
What did you say to her?
你对她说什么了?
Did you tell her about love, travel, moonlight, Italy?
你对她提过爱情 旅行 月光 意大利吗?
About hummingbirds in all the flowers…
提过在飞舞着蜂雀的花丛中…
and making love in a gardenia-Scented garden?
在栀子花飘香的花♥园♥里缠绵吗?
I couldn’t tell her that.
我不可能告诉她这些
I’ve never been further than the Riviera.
我只知道里维埃拉
Couldn’t you have invented it?
你就不能发挥一点想象?
No, Alicia, I could not.
不行 艾丽西娅 我办不到
It’s incredible.
难以置信
Incredible! Where is she?
不可思议! 她在哪儿?
Perhaps I should talk to her and…
也许我该找她谈谈
tell her what she’s missing.
告诉她那些她闻所未闻的事
It’s the glory of romance…
这浪漫之极…
forgetting everything in the…
无忧无虑地躺在爱人的怀里
arms of the man wnchanting fathe…
沐浴在永恒的春天中
listening to the music of love in an eternal spring.
倾听爱的旋律
And when eternal spring is over?
永恒的春天什么时候结束?
What difference does that make?
这有什么关系?
It makes a difference to Gigi. And I’ll tell you something:
这关系到琪琪的选择 我要告诉你:
I’m not sure I don’t agree with her.
我对她的决定也不置可否
You’re a fool! and your granddaughter takes after you.
你是个傻瓜! 你的外孙女受了你的遗传
When I think of the effort I’ve lavished on that child!
我在那个愚蠢的孩子身上白费时间和气力!
Gaston!
加斯顿!
I received a note from Gigi. She said she wanted to see me.
我收到琪琪的短♥信♥ 她说她想见我
Of course.
当然
Of course.
当然
Won’t you come in?
你进来吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
You know my sister?
你认识我的姐姐吗?
My dear Mr. lachaille. What a pleasant surprise!
亲爱的拉夏里先生 幸会
And how is your enchanting father?
令尊可好?
He has diabetes.
他得了糖尿病
Oh, well, if one is in the sugar business…
不愧是做蔗糖生意的人…
And your attractive mother? Well, I hope.
令堂可好? 但愿她无恙
Gaston….
加斯顿…
Gaston, I have been thinking.
加斯顿 我想过了
I’d rather be miserable with you than without you.
我宁可和你在一起忍♥受痛苦也不愿离开你
Say a prayer for me tonight.
今晚为我祈祷吧
I’ll need every prayer.
尽你所能
That you can spare to get me by.
为我祈祷 祝我顺利
Say a prayer.
为我祝福
And while you’re praying.
祈祷之际
Keep on saying.
默默念叨
She’s much too young to die.
她还年轻
On to your Waterloo.
不想失败
Whispers my heart.
宝贝默默念叨
Pray I’ll be Wellington.
祝我如惠灵顿般凯♥旋♥
Not Bonaparte.
不像波拿巴一样惨败
Say a prayer.
为我祈祷
For me this evening.
祝我今夜顺利
Bow your head and please…
请低头…
Stay on your knees…
跪祈
Tonight.
就在今晚
I thought perhaps we might go to Siena in july…
我想我们可以在七月初…
beginning of the season.
去锡耶纳
And when do we go to Deauville, Gaston?
我们几时去杜维尔?
At the end of August.
八月底
It isn’t absolutely necessary, if you’d rather not.
如果你不愿意 可以不去
Don’t say it. I’d love to go.
别这么说 我很想去
Especially to the casino.
尤其是赌场
You know how much I love to gamble.
你知道我很喜欢赌博
Would you like more coffee?
你还要咖啡吗?
I’ll do it. Oh, no. No.
我自己来 不 不
Of course, the roulette wheel won’t…
当然 轮盘赌…
be as easy to b madame Dunard?
可不像你那样不堪一击

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!