The way it clung.
展现如此魅力
On one so young.
我惊叹不已
She’s a girl.
她是个女孩
A little girl.
一个小女孩
Getting older, it is true which is what they always do.
和大家一样 在不断成长
Till that unexpected hour when they blossom like a flower.
有朝一日 如花似玉
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
But…
但是…
But…
但是…
There’s sweeter music.
她说话时
When she speaks.
莺歌♥燕语
A different bloom.
如花笑黡
About her cheeks.
映在脸颊
Could I be wrong?
我记错了吗?
Could it be so?
真是这样吗?
Oh, where oh, where did Gigi go?
哪儿去了 我的琪琪哪儿去了?
Gigi.
琪琪
Am I a fool without a mind?
我木瓜脑袋吗?
Or have I merely been too blind.
我有眼无珠
To realize?
看不透吗?
Oh, Gigi.
琪琪
Why, you’ve been growing up before my eyes.
为什么 在我眼前判若两人
Gigi!
琪琪
You’re not at all that funny, awkward little girl.
你不再是那个憨态可掬的小丫头
I knew.
我知道
Oh, no.

Overnight.
一夜之间
There’s been a breathless change.
物是
In you.
人非
Oh, Gigi.
琪琪
While you were trembling on the brink.
当你在岸边颤抖时
Was I out yonder somewhere blinking at a star?
我不正在那里看着星星?
Oh, Gigi.
琪琪
Have I been standing up too close…
我有没有凑得太近
Or back too far?
或躲得太远?
When did your sparkle.
不知何时你羞涩的目光
Turn to fire?
变得热情似火?
And your warmth become desire?
你的温情化作了欲望?
Oh, what miracle.
是什么力量
Has made you the way you are?
让你脱胎换骨?
Gigi!
琪琪
Gigi!
琪琪
Gigi!
琪琪!
I was mad not to have seen.
我恨自己
The change in you.
没能发现你的变化
Oh, Gigi!
琪琪!
While you were trembling on the brink.
当你在岸边颤抖时
Was I out yonder somewhere blinking at a star?
我不正在那里看着星星?
Oh, Gigi!
琪琪
Have I been standing up too close…
我有没有凑得太近…
Or back too far?
或躲得太远?
When did your sparkle.
不知何时你羞涩的目光
Turn to fire?
变得热情似火?
And your warmth…
你的温情…
Become desire?
化作了欲望
Oh, what miracle.
是什么力量
Has made you the way…
让你…
You are?
脱胎换骨?
Mamita, are you alone? Yes.
玛米塔 就你一个人吗? 对
Good. I have an important business matter to discuss with you.
很好 我有件重要的事找你商量
Now, let us recapitulate.
那么 我们长话短说
To begin with, he said she would be spoiled as no other…
首先 他说她会成为…
He said she would be spoiled as…
他说她会成为有史以来…
no other woman not quite sure.
最幸福的女人
It’s all right, but it’s vague.
这很好 但不够具体
I like everything not quite sure.
我想把一切都说清楚
Did he say precisely where she would live?
他有没有明确她会住哪里?
He said a suitable house on the avenue du bois.
他说是森林大街上的一栋体面的房♥子
You’re sure? Of course.
真的? 当然
Well, very good. Servants?
好 很好 仆人呢?
Yes, he mentioned servants.
对 他提到了仆人
What about an automobile?
汽车呢?
I think so. I’m not quite sure.
我想会有吧 我不太清楚
She must have an automobile and a chauffeur.
她必须有汽车和私人司机
I’m sure he didn’t mean to be evasive or ungenerous.
我想他不会吝啬推托的
He suggested that you and I and our lawyer…
他提议你和我明天带上律师…
meet at his lawyer tomorrow and draw it up in detail.
和他的律师谈谈 确定细节
You call him and tell him to bring his lawyer to our lawyer.
你打电♥话♥让他带上他的律师来找我们的律师
We’ll draw it up in detail.
我们敲定细节
You mustn’t be suspicious, Alicia.
你不该怀疑他 艾丽西娅
Gigi doesn’t know yet? How could she?
琪琪还不知道吗? 她怎么知道?
He just left. But he wants to have…
他刚走.但是他想同她共进晚餐
When you speak to Gigi, be sure and stress…
你和琪琪说的时候 一定要强调…
the difficulties of the situation…
困难重重…
rather than the delights.
而不是其乐融融
The role she will have to play.
她得进入角色
She’s a naive, thoughtless girl.
她是个天真 鲁莽的女孩
You must warn her not to ask for the moon.
你得警告她 不要指望得到月亮
Not only will he not give it…
他不仅不会给…
Don’t worry about her. You think she’s like you.
别担心她 你以为她和你一样吗
Actually, you don’t know her.
其实 你不了解她 她一点都不势利
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I mean, she has no material ambition.
我是说 她没有什么物质欲望
I understand. He should send a present before tonight.
我懂了 今晚之前 他应该送件礼物
Let me know what it is. Yes.
要告诉我是什么 好的
Yes, I will.
我会的
Hello, Gaston. Hello, Gigi.
你好 加斯顿 你好 琪琪
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Won’t you sit down?
你坐吧
You know why I’m here?
你知道我为什么来这儿吗?
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
Do you want to…
你愿意…
or don’t you?
还是不愿意?
I don’t want to.
我不愿意
I don’t know what you want. You told grandmama…
我不知道你要做什么 你告诉外婆…
I know what I told your grandmother.
我知道我对你的外婆说了什么
We don’t have to repeat it.
没有必要重复
Just tell me simply what you don’t want…
告诉我你不愿意做什么…
and tell me what you do want.
告诉我你想做什么
Do you mean that?
真的想知道?
Of course.
当然
Well, you told grandmama that you wanted to take care of me.
你告诉外婆你想照顾我
To take care of you beautifully.
无微不至地照顾你
Beautifully. That is, if I like it.
无微不至 就是说 只要我愿意
They’ve pounded into my head I’m backward for my age…
这让我心神不宁 虽然我这个年纪还很迟钝…
but I know what all this means.
但我知道这一切意味着什么
To take care of me beautifully…
无微不至地照顾我 意味着我要伴你天涯海角…
and that I shall sleep in your bed.
与你同榻共枕
Please, Gigi.
别这么说 琪琪
I beg of you, you embarrass me.
请原谅 你让我窘迫不安
You weren’t embarrassed to talk to grandmama about it.
你和外婆谈的时候不窘迫
And grandmama wasn’t embarrassed to talk to me about it.
外婆告诉我时也不窘迫
But I know more than she told me. To take care of me…
但我想的不止这些 照顾我…
means that I shall have my photograph in the papers.
意味着我的照片会登报
That I shall go to the Riviera. To the races at Deauville.
我得去里维埃拉 去杜维尔看赛马
And when we fight, it will be in…
如果我们打架
all the columns+n I’m with y
消息就会出现在第二天所有的版面上
And when you’d give me up, as…
也许你抛弃了我
you did with In+n I’m with y
就像对待依蕾 黛斯 塞文一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!