Thank you.
谢谢
Nor as easy to cheat.
也不那么容易出千
You always knew that I cheated, didn’t you?
你知道我动了手脚 对吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, look.

What? Madame Dunard.
什么? 杜纳德夫人
How do you know madame Dunard?
你怎么认识杜纳德夫人的?
I know all about madame Dunard.
我对杜纳德夫人了如指掌
Do you see her pearls?
你看到她的珍珠了吗?
Yes?
是的 怎么了?
Dipped.
是染的
Dipped? Dipped. Not worth a sou.
是染的? 是染的 一钱不值
The poor thing doesn’t know it.
这可怜的妇人还蒙在鼓里
It’s just a matter of time now.
那只是时间问题了
Would you like to dance?
你想跳舞吗?
Oh, I’d love to.
我很乐意
What an evening.
多美的夜色
Don’t you think so, darling?
你觉得呢 亲爱的?
Gaston, my boy, I waited for you.
加斯顿 孩子 我在等你
Do you know what we are going to do?
你知道我们打算干什么?
We are going to…
我们打算…
Gigi?
琪琪?
What’s that in your breast pocket?
你胸袋里是什么?
I’m sorry. What is it?
对不起 是什么?
It’s a present for you.
是给你的礼物
Wouldn’t you like to see it?
你想看看吗?
Oh, no. Not now.
不 现在不用
Later. I’d rather dance with you.
过一会儿 我们先跳舞
May I see it now?
现在我能看看吗?
The present.
礼物
Gaston, that’s beautiful.
加斯顿 太美了
They’re simply beautiful.
简直太美了
Oh, what a color!
多美的色泽!
Only the most beautiful emeralds contain that miracle…
只有最美丽的绿宝石才有这种神奇的…
of elusive blue.
蓝♥光♥若隐若现
Oh, Gaston!
加斯顿
What taste you have.
你真有品位
If I may say so, much better than your taste in clothes.
恕我直言 比你对服饰的品位高多了
Oh, Gaston.
加斯顿
May I put it on? The clasp is a bit tricky.
我能戴上吗? 这扣子有点复杂
Why not ask the lady in the powder room to help?
不如让化妆室间的女士帮个忙
Yes, of course. Thank you.
好的 当然 谢谢你
Gaston!
加斯顿
Gaston!
加斯顿
My dear, dear, dear boy.
我最 最 最亲爱的孩子
How did it happen? She changed her mind?
怎么回事? 她回心转意了?
Obviously.
显然
How delicious!
太好了!
Did you have to improve the arrangement?
你要改变一下计划吗?
Please don’t be vulgar.
请别弄巧成拙
She looks adorable.
她看上去很可爱
So fresh, so eager…
清♥纯♥ 热情…
so young.
年轻
It’s the sophisticated women who get boring so quickly.
即使最乖巧的女人也会很快惹人厌烦
What can they give you? Everything but surprise.
她们能带给你什么? 从没有惊喜
But with someone like Gigi…
但像琪琪这样的女孩…
She can amuse you for months.
可以让你快活好几个月
I’m so happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
I can’t wait to tell Manuel.
我迫不及待要告诉曼纽尔了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
I don’t understand.
我不明白
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
It’s too early to go home yet.
现在回家太早了
I thought I was doing so well. What’s the matter?
我想我做得很好 怎么了?
I don’t want to go home yet!
我还不想回家!
Please, Gaston.
求你了 加斯顿
Gaston, won’t you tell me what I’ve done wrong?
加斯顿 能告诉我哪里做错了吗?
Gaston, do tell me. Please!
加斯顿 告诉我 求你了
Gaston!
加斯顿
Gigi!
琪琪!
What’s happened?
出什么事了?
Oh, grandmama! Gigi, what’s happened?
外婆 琪琪 出什么事了?
May I come in?
我能进屋吗?
Yes.

Gaston, please.
加斯顿 求你了
No newspapers. No scandal.
不要见报 不要有流言蜚语
Madame, will you do me the honor…
夫人 有一个不情之请…
the favor…
您能否屈驾…
give me the infinite joy of bestowing on me…
在婚礼中把琪琪亲手交给我…
Gigi’s hand in marriage?
我将不胜荣幸
Thank heaven.
赞美上帝
For little girls.
天造尤物
For little girls get bigger every day.
可人少女 茁壮成长
Thank heaven.
赞美上帝
For little girls.
天造尤物
They grow up in the most delightful way.
兴高采烈 春风满面
Those little eyes so helpless and appealing.
目光清澈 温柔诱人
One day will flash and send you crashing through the ceiling.
玉立之日 倾国倾城
Thank heaven for little girls.
赞美上帝 天造尤物
Thank heaven for them all no matter where, no matter who.
赞美上帝鬼斧神工 无论何人身在何处
Without them what would little boys do?
离开女孩 如何是好
Thank heaven.
赞美上帝
Thank heaven.
赞美上帝
Thank heaven.
赞美上帝
For little girls.
天造尤物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!