♪the chances of finding♪
♪甚是不易♪
♪someone like you♪
♪万里挑一♪
♪It’s one in a million♪
♪你我恋情♪
♪the chances of feeling♪
♪相连一起♪
♪The way we do♪
♪我们舞步轻盈♪
♪and with every step together♪
♪我们携手共进♪
♪We just keep on getting better♪
♪-能否共舞一曲 -能否共舞一曲♪
♪-So can I have this dance? -Can I have this dance?♪
♪能否共舞一曲♪
♪Can I have this dance?♪
♪山不再高♪
♪No mountain’s too high and♪
♪海不再阔♪
♪No ocean’s too wide♪
♪无论相聚离别 舞蹈永不停息♪
♪’Cause together or not our dance won’t stop♪
♪无论风霜雨雪…♪
♪Let it rain…♪
♪我们勿言放弃♪
♪Let it pours what we have is worth fighting for♪
♪深信你我天生一对♪
♪You know I believe that we were meant to be♪
♪寻寻觅觅 与你相遇♪
♪It’s like catching lightning the chances of finding♪
♪甚是不易♪
♪someone like you♪
♪万里挑一 你我恋情♪
♪It’s one in a million the chances of feeling♪
♪相连一起♪
♪the way we do♪
♪我们舞步轻盈♪
♪And with every step together♪
♪我们携手共进♪
♪We just keep on getting better♪
♪-能否共舞一曲 -能否共舞一曲♪
♪-So can I have this dance? -Can I have this dance?♪
♪能否共舞一曲♪
♪Can I have this dance?♪
♪-能否共舞… -一曲♪
♪-Can I have… -this dance?♪
♪能否共舞一曲♪
♪Can I have this dance?♪
-你是同意了么 -我愿用世上的每一种语言
-So is that a yes? -In every language.
来告诉你
We see ya
我同意
Yes.
快点儿
Oh come on!
我们的衣服呢
Where’s our clothes?
-火箭人 -原来在你们那儿
-Yo rocket man. -Oh there they are.
-不是想要我们的柜子么 -今天搬吧
-Thought you wanted our lockers. -It’s moving day.
太棒了
Oh sweet.
-干得好 -谢了 伙计
-Good job. -Thanks man.
你来的太是时候了 博尔顿
Perfect timing Bolton.
我们不会轻易就把柜子给你们
We weren’t just given these lockers.
这是我们努力得来的
We had to earn them.
好吧 好吧 谢了 伙计
Right. Right. Thanks man.
查德 密♥码♥是多少
Hey Chad what’s the combo?
是呀 密♥码♥是多少呀 伙计们
Yeah what’s the combo guys?
就像他说的 你们得通过努力得到
It’s like he said. You got to earn them.
那是什么意思啊
What’s that supposed to mean?
伙计们 回来 你们什么意思呀
Hey guys! Come back. What are you talking about?
-这不好玩 伙计们 -博尔顿 丹佛
-Not cool guys! -Hey Bolton! Danforth!
别玩了
Hey stop playing games!
这并不有趣 伙计们
This isn’t funny guys!
查德 扔过来
Chad come on.
接到
I got it.
-快跑 离开这儿 -把衣服还我
-Let’s go! Out! -Give me my clothes!
这并不好玩儿 伙计们
This isn’t funny guys!
快把衣服还给我 老兄
Just give me my clothes man!
小心 借过
Look out. Coming through.
我新买♥♥的牛仔裤 我还得穿呢
Hey those are new jeans! I need those back!
抬手 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
Arms two three four five six seven eight.
你快把我逼疯了
You’re really stressing me out.
我得喘口气 我不知道莱恩正在干什么
I need to breathe. And I don’t know what Ryan is doing.
在练那些娘娘腔的瑜伽动作
He’s doing some kind of yoga fosse thing.
二 三 四…
Two three four…
你在干什么 六 七 八…
What’re you doing six seven eight…
一 二 三 很好 五 六 七…
One two three great five six seven…
特洛伊 把衣服还我
Troy just give me my clothes!
-年册好素材 -快照相
-Yearbook opportunity. -Photo op.
笑一笑
Smile!
-您好 -胆子不小啊 先生们
-Hi. -Bold choice gentlemen.
我们必须有探索自身的勇气
We all must have the courage to discover ourselves.
然而 在东部高中
However at east high
我们得穿着衣服探索自身
We will discover ourselves whilst clothed.
但欢迎来到戏剧社和春季音乐会
But welcome to our drama club and our spring musicale.
没错 欢迎
Yeah welcome.
你们被留校时 正好剧务人员需要帮忙…
The stage crew can use your help during detention…
…粉刷背景
…painting sets.
给他们弄张褥单
Throw a sheet over them.
莱恩
Ryan!
好吧 伙计们 我们从头再来一遍
Ok. All right guys let’s go back up to the top.
杰森 过来帮把手
Jason why don’t you come down here and help me out.
这油泵…
Fuel pump…
…正在存钱买♥♥了 如果因为忙着排练
…work in progress. If my truck falls apart
没空管车 它散架的话都怪你
Because I’m spending all my free time onstage it’s your fault.
要不是为了你
You really think I’d be spending any time at all up there
我会把时间都花在舞台上么
If it wasn’t for you?
知道么 你该演出
You know what? I do.
-什么 -你太出色了
-What? -You’re so good.
看你排练的时候 你沉醉其中
I watch you in rehearsals. You love it.
承认自己的心意又不丢脸
Why is that so hard for you to admit?
对你承认并不难
It isn’t to you.
但对我的父亲 对查德 是有点难
But to my dad? To Chad? Yeah it’s a little hard.
不会的
It shouldn’t be.
一谈起阿尔伯克基大学 他们就很开心
They’re happy as long as we’re all talking about U of A.
你选择斯坦福
You chose Stanford.
阿尔伯克基大学是我的选择
U of A was sort of chosen for me.
我从没跟别人谈过这些 但是…
I haven’t talked to anybody about this but…
…我也收到其他学校的录取通知书
…I’ve had offers from other colleges.
-我真的用心了 -我懂了 特洛伊
-I’m really listening. -I get it Troy.
我也没下定决心
I still have decisions to make too.
决定什么
Like what?
我就觉得听到你的声音了
I thought I heard you.
我刚才在里面做小吃
I was just making some snacks inside.
你们饿了么
Are you guys hungry?
-我打扰到你们了 是吗 -只是随便聊聊 妈妈
-I interrupted something didn’t I? -Just talking mom.
-在谈家庭作业 -好吧
-Homework. -OK.
提到作业… 来吧
Speaking about homework… come on.
我是开玩笑
I was joking.
是从奇克那儿拿的 小心点 很烫
It’s compliments of Zeke. be careful they’re still hot.
但他还不知道它们不见了
But he doesn’t know they’re gone yet.
所以你得吃掉这些罪证
So you have to eat the evidence.
和年册的编辑们亲热 真是太明智
Kissing up to the yearbook editors. Very smart move.
查德希望给自己开两页专栏
Chad’s hoping for two pages on himself.
可能还有第三页 是留给他头发的
Maybe even a third page just for his hair.
事实就是事实
Hey what’s right is right.
对了 顺便说一下
Hoops by the way
放学后能带我去挑身晚礼服么
Could you take me after school to check out that tuxedo?
晚礼服 干什么用的
Tuxedo? For what?
为了毕业舞会
For prom.
亲爱的 如果你就这么邀请我的话
Honey if that’s what you call an invitation
你还是和自己去吧
You’ll be dancing with yourself.
-午餐时间到了 -快点 大家 快
-Yo Yo Yo. It’s lunchtime. -Come on people. Go!
-准备好了么 -是的
-You ready? -Yeah.
做就做到最好 伙计
It’s now or never man.
园艺社赞助的
The garden club is rooting for you.
-好的 我这就去 -搞定她
-OK. I’m going in. -Go get her.
-特洛伊 我真的有点… -不行 现在就去
-Troy I really just… -No we’re doing this now.
你在上面呆多久了
How long have you been up there?
-发型不错 -别碰…
-Hair’s great. -Don’t…
我知道 我也听说了
I know. I heard that too.
-是的 很好 -是的 好的
-Yes good. -Yes. OK.
轮到你了
Your turn.
我在想是否你能…
I was kind of wondering if you’d…
…和我一起去
…maybe go with me.
查德 菜谱上居然有金枪鱼 很好吃
Chad. They have tuna surprise on the menu. It’s good.
真的很好吃
Really good.
伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!