♪Gonna wake up the neighborhood♪
♪我们又回来了 我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back yeah the boys are back all right♪
♪随心所欲的爬墙♪
♪Climbing up the walls any time we want♪
♪不必啰嗦 我们又回到了从前♪
♪The word is out the boys are back♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
♪回来挽救世界♪
♪Back to save the day♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
♪紧握正义 战无不胜♪
♪Keep coming with the right win the fight every single time♪
♪在我们的地盘 我们不可战胜♪
♪Undefeated here in our house yeah♪
♪无论何时只要愿意 我们就能成为摇滚明星♪
♪We can rock we can shock any time we like♪
♪今晚我们要玩个痛快♪
♪And tonight we’re going all out♪
♪是时候展示♪
♪It’s time to show how♪
♪如何成为超级英雄♪
♪To be a superhero oh♪
♪就像一次挑战♪
♪Just like a showdown♪
♪加足马力 全速前进♪
♪Keep the pedal to the metal go!♪
♪毋庸置疑我们是最棒的♪
♪We’re the best no doubt♪
♪还是和以前一样♪
♪Doing it like we used to do♪
♪这是我们的地盘♪
♪This is our town♪
♪告诉你们 快看♪
♪And I’m telling you oh look out♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back hey♪
♪-我们又回来了 -没错♪
♪-The boys are back -That’s right♪
♪我们又回来了 和以前一样♪
♪The boys are back gonna do it again♪
♪把邻居们吵醒♪
♪Gonna wake up the neighborhood♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back yeah♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
♪随心所欲的爬墙 不要啰嗦♪
♪Climbing up the walls any time we want the word is out♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
♪回来改变世界♪
♪Here to change the world♪
♪揭开谜团 挺身而战♪
♪To solve the mystery fight the battle♪
♪拯救自己心爱的女孩♪
♪Save the girl♪
♪我们势不可挡♪
♪No one no one can stop us now♪
♪规则由我们掌控♪
♪We’re the ones that make the rules♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back hey the boys are back that’s right♪
♪我们又回来了 和以前一样♪
♪The boys are back gonna do it again♪
♪把邻居们吵醒♪
♪Gonna wake up the neighborhood♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back yeah the boys are back all right♪
♪随心所欲的爬墙♪
♪Climbing up the walls any time we want♪
♪毋庸担心 因为…♪
♪No need to worry ’cause…♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back hey the boys are back♪
♪我们又回来了 和从前一样♪
♪The boys are back gonna do it again♪
♪我们让一切变得更好♪
♪And we make it look good♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back yeah the boys are back♪
♪随意粉碎阻挡我们的高墙♪
♪Tearing down the walls any time we want♪
♪我想你们现在该明白了♪
♪I’m sure that you know by now♪
♪我们又回来了♪
♪The boys are back♪
如果被茱莉亚音乐学院录取了 有什么打算
What are you gonna do if Juilliard says yes?
-我不知道 -我最讨厌听你这么说
-I don’t know. -That’s not what I wanted to hear.
给我听好 明天球场上我一定让你清醒清醒
I’m getting your butt back in the gym tomorrow. Got me?
那样我就能轻易打你个稀巴烂了
So I can whup your butt?
别做梦了 除非我挂了
Dream on. With my eyes closed.
你该庆祝庆祝的 别保密
You should be celebrating.no keeping it secret
问题是下周就开始了 我会错过的
The problem is it’s start next week. I’ll miss everything
不会的 只是表演
No, you won’t. Just the show.
你可以在毕业舞会时回来
You can come back for prom and graduation.
你未来一片光明 你得把握机会
Your future is loud and clear you have to grab what you can
泰勒 你别像我老妈一样了
Tyler, would you stop to be mother for
做我的朋友吧
A second and just to be my friend
我或许会喜欢这里 或许想留下来 多久都没问题
You know, maybe I like it here. Maybe I want to stay as long as possible
或许明年我就待在这里
Maybe I just stay here next year
什么
What?
就在这里吗 没有意义
Staying… cookie? That makes no sense.
我为什么要做有意义的事情
And why do I have to make such things sense?
一年后我会去斯坦福大学的
I still go to Stanford and just maybe in a year.
明年秋天我还会在阿尔伯克基大学上课
You know I can take classes in U of A next fall
你是说阿尔伯克基大学
Do you say you U of A?
显然你太过草率
It’s obviously you do not think clearly
因为你在想念特洛伊
Because you are thinking about Troy.
我理解 但是第一次心动… 而且…
I mean I got it, but you first crush… but…
抱歉
I’m sorry
我是说 初恋
I meant relationship
还会有别的男孩让你倾心的
But there would be other guys, I promise.
嗯 我… 我… 我要吃晚饭去了
Emm, I’m… I’m… I’m late for dinner.
高中就好像
You know, high school feels like the most
人生中最重要的阶段
Important things in the world you’ve been in it
它会改变我们
But that change us
不是一切都得改变的
Not everything has changed. Mom
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
这是曾经也幻想给天上的
And this is from the girl who used to think she could just
星星充电的女孩给你的建议
recharping, rechanging the stars in the sky.
世事难料 亲爱的
Sometimes it just happens, sweetheart.
不论我们的意志如何
When we want to or not.
我爱你(西班牙语)
I love you.
我也爱你 妈
I love you too. Mom.
第一场比赛这里进行 下一场比赛对阵绵羊
Hey first game is here, but next game is away against to lame
是新爱尔兰队 是吗
Oh that’s New Ireland, right.
-敬我的孩子 -敬我的孩子
-to my boy. -to my boy.
红鹰队
Red hawks.
♪如果此情能永留♪
♪If this would forever♪
♪在我们见证前永久♪
♪or it could be better before we proved it was♪
♪但两千一百二十三小时的阻隔♪
♪but two thousand one hundred’s twenty three hours.♪
♪让大地闭合♪
♪abending the universe♪
♪永远不变♪
♪it’s gonna make it breath♪
♪在我们家中复苏♪
♪in our home without changing♪
♪永远不变♪
♪without changing♪
♪我们在何方♪
♪and do you know where we are♪
♪我们在哪里♪
♪where we are♪
♪都会与众不同♪
♪we’re never be the same♪
♪此时♪
♪Right here♪
♪此刻♪
♪Right now♪
♪-此刻 -更待何时只有…♪
♪-Right now. -You can wait for some other day to be…♪
♪只有… 但此时只有你和我♪
♪to be… but right now it’s you and me♪
♪你和我♪
♪you and me♪
♪你和我♪
♪you and me♪
♪-你和我 -但此时只有…♪
♪-Oh, you and me. -but right now it’s…♪
♪你和我♪
♪you and me♪
你好 特洛伊
Hi Troy!
我还没向你祝贺呢
I realized I haven’t offered my congratulations.
谢谢 真高兴这赛季终于结束了…
Oh thank you. I’m glad the season’s over so…
我不是说篮球 傻小子 我是说加百利
I didn’t mean basketball silly! I meant Gabriella.
-什么 -她没法和我们一起演出了
-What? -Her missing the show
多少让人有些失望
Is a little disappointing
但是能参加斯坦福的荣誉课程
But being selected for Stanford’s honors program
对她和东高都太棒了
That is amazing for her and for East High.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
别人都知道 整个学校都在沸沸扬扬的讨论
Everyone else does. The whole school’s buzzing.
荣誉人将有机会接触斯坦福最优秀的教授
The honorees spend time with Stanford’s top professors
从下星期开始
Starting next week.
-下个周 -看 这里写着呢
-Next week? -Look right there.
你真的不知道吗
You really didn’t know?
这是有点尴尬
Ok this is a little awkward.
我猜她不告诉你
I guess her not telling you means that
因为她还没做出决定
She’s on the fence about it.
但是比起特洛伊·博尔顿还有谁更有资格
But who better than Troy Bolton
去鼓励她接受这项荣誉呢
To encourage her to accept the honor?
况且让她拿不定主意的
Since the only thing possibly holding her back
可能就是… 你
Would be… you.
好了 彩排时见啦 回见
Well I’ll see you at rehearsal. Toodles.
你好
Hello?
你好 有人订了一个匹萨吗
Hello. Somebody order a pizza pie?
-我可没有订 -这是特别奉送

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!