I followed the Duke of Albany around old New York.
我跟着艾班尼公爵逛旧纽约
Are you listening?
你有在听吗?
Avidly.
有啊
This here’s the twist, Kate. Here’s the kicker.
最劲爆的一件事是
What’s the kicker?
什么事?
He followed me home.
他跟我回家了
The Duke of Buffalo
这个碍着你公爵
No, the Duke of Albany.
是英国皇室的艾班尼公爵
Albany followed you home through a crack in time.
他跟你回家
He’s a brilliant engineer.
他是个杰出的工程师
He patented the counterweight pulley. He invented the elevator,
他发明了升降机和电梯
You know what, Stuart? You know what? I’m not your girlfriend anymore.
史都 我已经不是你女朋友了
I haven’t been for a whole month now.You can tell me the truth.
我们分手一个月了 说实话吧
I am telling you the truth, Kate.
我说的是实话
You can tell me you went and picked up a transvestite in Times Square.
你大可以说你钓上一名人妖
I don’t care.
我不在乎
You know what, Kate?
你知道 凯特
This is it, right here. This is it, in a nutshell. Our downfall.
这就是我们分手的原因
You never, not once, believed in me.
你从来都不相信我
Oh, I did, Stuart. I did, for four years.
这四年来我一直相信你
And I got burnt.
只是我学乖了
Okay, you want to know who he is? I’ll tell you who he is.
好吧 让我告诉你吧
He is a hacker. High end. English.
他是英国来的电脑骇客
I know him from Columbia.
我们是哥伦比亚大学的同学
He’s in town for the Mac Expo at the Javits.
他来参加麦金塔电脑展
We went out, got a little sloppy on Guinness
我们在外面喝得烂醉
and he passed out on my couch.
他醉倒在我的沙发
And that’s the truth?
这才是实话吧?
Mm-hmm. That’s the truth. Okay? Are you happy now?
没错 你满意了吗?
Is that plausible enough for you and your little focus group?
我说的够详细了吧
You know what, Stuart?
你知道吗?
I blew my best years on you.
我在你身上浪费最好的时光
Those were your best?
那就是你最好的时光?
Look. I’m sorry.I have to go.
对不起 我要挂断了
You’ll get your Pilot in the morning.
明天一早就把掌上电脑还你
Bart, stop!
别吵
It’s okay.
没事
You?
是你
It’s okay.
没问题了
Where am I?
我在哪里?
Well, um, there’s not an easy explanation for that.
这很难解释
If it’s a ransom you seek, my uncle won’t pay a cent.
我叔叔不会付你赎金的
Except, perhaps, for my demise.
我死了他可能会高兴点
No. no. You’re not being kidnapped.
你并没有被绑♥架♥
Bart, quiet!
巴特 别吵
I can scarcely see, thanks to your spray.
你差点把我弄瞎
My eyes feel like Steak au Poivre.
我的眼睛痛得要命
So I ask you again, where the hell am I?!
我再问一次 我在哪里?
As far as I’m concerned,you might be Jack the Ripper!
你搞不好是开膛手杰克
you would have me believe that I’m being detained at present in the hereafter?
你是说我被困在未来吗?
Yes.
没错
Bart, quiet!
别吵了
He needs a walk.
我得带它去散步
Oh, and you would have me believe that you have found a crack in time.
你要我相信你发现时空裂缝
You, of all people, should understand.
你应该相信我
I mean, you’re a scientist. You invented the elevator.
你是科学家 你发明了电梯
What is an elevator? What the hell are you talk Where the hell am I?!
什么是电梯? 我到底在哪里?
I told you, you haven’t actually gone anywhere. You’re still in New York.
你哪儿也没去 这里是纽约
That, sir, is not New York!
这里绝对不是纽约
I’m afraid it is.
这可由不得你
No, Kate.
不 凯特
Hello. Hello there. What’s your name?
你好 你叫什么?
Leopold.
李奥
Tell me something. I’m having trouble with my G-5.
我的G5电脑出了问题
How much RAM do I need to properly run OS 9.6?
到底需要多少内存才够?
Clearly, the Mac Expo is out.
他肯定不是电脑高手
So you must be a man out of time?
你不是古装电影演员
Or Sergeant Pepper?
就是披头四迷
You know what? Actually, we could use a little privacy.
给我们一点隐私好吗?
Stuart, I want my Palm Pilot.
我要我的掌上电脑
Maybe later on, Kate.
待会 行吗?
I’m not…I’m serious. I just want my Palm Pilot.
我只想拿我的掌上电脑
No. No.
不行
Hey, give me my Palm Pilot! Give it to me.
快拿给我
This is madness.
这实在太疯狂了
This is madness. Who was that? I feel as if I’ve seen her
她是谁? 我好像见过她
Women have changed since your time, Leo. They’ve become dangerous.
现在女人变了很多 她们很危险
It’s on the landing!
东西在阳台上
You say this is no kidnapping. You say you mean no harm.
你说这不是绑♥架♥ 不会伤害我
Then why is it, sir, you will not unlock the door?
为什么要把门锁住?
I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry about her. I’m…
对不起 很抱歉 我…
with all due respect I can’t let you just go running around free out there
我真的不能让你随便乱跑
This is New York City. It’s not such a safe place anymore.
现在的纽约到处都有危险
You look like some sort of psychotic escapee from a Renaissance faire.
而你活像一个穿古装的疯子
I understand you have some anxiety but you have to trust me.
我知道你很焦急 但是相信我
I’m going to get you home, okay?
我一定会把你送回家
I promise.
我保证
Bart!
巴特!
The portal opens up again next week. Monday.
下礼拜时空入口将再度开启
I know that, because it was my back-up in case I didn’t make it last night.
就算我昨晚回不来也没问题
It’s on a cycle, you know? Kind of like, uh total eclipse.
这是个循环 就像日全蚀
Once every 20 years. You understand?
每二十年一次 你懂吗?
Generally, I understand everything.
通常我什么都懂
Since I’ve met you, nothing.
但碰到你之后我什么都不懂
I can only assume I’m in a nightmare brought on by agita, or else I am dead.
我如果不是在做噩梦 就是死了
You’re not dead.
你没死
Come here. Sit down. Here.
过来 坐下来
Want some milk in yours?
要加奶精吗?
Bart, can I just have
拜托 让我安静一下
Sorry. He’s-he’s really got to go out.
抱歉 它非出去不可
I’ll be honored if you took a look at those.
我有幸能请你看一看吗?
Um, I’ll explain everything when I get back.
等我回来再解释这一切
He’s got to go out or he’s going to drop a bomb in there.
再不走它就要撇条了
Come on. Let’s go.
来吧
Back in five.
我马上就回来
One quick trip to Spectra, Bart
只要去冲印店一趟
and you and I will be Nobel Laureates.
我们就是诺贝尔奖得主了
Come on, Bart.
过来 巴特
Hey, let’s go.
来吧
Come on. Let’s go.
走吧 快点
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
Good boy, Bart! Stay!
乖狗狗 别动
Oh, Bart, please stay!
求求你别动
Stuart you forgot the pointy thing!
你忘了给我触控笔
Stuart
史都
Look, this is not complex.
事情很简单
He gave me the Palm Pilot but he forgot the pointy thing.
他给了我掌上电脑没给我触控笔
I’ve been warned about you.
他警告过我
Oh. Really? And what, pray tell did the great disappointment say?
是吗? 他说了什么?
That you were dangerous, though you hardly look it.
他说你很危险 不过看不出来
Oh, really?
是吗?
A lady in trousers isn’t dangerous, merely plain.
女人穿长裤不危险 但有点丑
I take it you’re a career woman.
你一定是职业妇女
Yeah, market research
我从事市场研究
Mm. Fine avocation for women, research.
女性很适合做研究
Perfect for the feminine mind.
她们的心思细腻
You’re a trip, Lionel.
你真古怪
I myself once courted a librarian in Sussex.
我追求过一位女图书馆员
Good for you.
那很适合你
I must confess I feel as though we’ve met on a previous occasion.
老实说 我好像见过你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!