you do.
你就是这样
The bottom line is, I like you.
重点是 我喜欢你
Patrice?
碧翠?
What about 7:00?
七点好吗?
7:00?
七点?
7:00 would be heaven. Okay.See you then.
七点太棒了 到时候见
It worked! It worked cool!
成功了 太棒了
Who’s going out with Patrice?
谁要跟碧翠约会?
Charlie’s going out with Patrice! Charlie’s going over there.
查理要跟碧翠约会
Oh, better go get ready. Better go get changed.
我要去换衣服
Shouldn’t change too much, though because she likes me for who I am.
不必穿太帅 她喜欢原来的我
Hey. Charlie, you look fantastic.
查理 你今天很帅
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I got a date. I got to go.
我有约会 我得走了 拜
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Kate?
凯特?
Yeah?
什么事?
Um, have a good time tonight.
今晚玩得愉快
Bye.
再见
My God.
天啊
This is beautiful.
太美了
The very word for which I was searching.
我正想这么说
May I?
让我来?
She was a real romantic, my mom.
我妈妈非常浪漫
When Prince Charles and Lady Di got married, she had a party.
查理王子和黛安娜王妃结婚时
She made crumpets and jam.
她邀朋友一起吃英式煎饼
It was like a Super Bowl party, but for moms.
就像是三姑六婆的超级杯派对
She cried for a week.
她哭了一个礼拜
I don’t know the story of Prince Charles and Lady Di.
我不知道黛妃的故事
Oh, you don’t want to. It’s a cautionary tale. Further proof.
那也好 那是最好的证明
Of what?
证明什么?
You can’t live a fairy tale.
童话故事不是真的
I’m not very good with men.
我一直都没遇到好男人
Perhaps you haven’t found the right one.
也许是你没遇到真命天子
Maybe.
也许吧
Or, uh, maybe the whole love thing is just a grown-up version of Santa Claus
爱情就像 圣诞老人只是个神话
just a myth we’ve been fed since childhood
从小就被灌输的错误观念
so we keep buying magazines and joining clubs
让我们一直花钱看言情小说
doing therapy and watching movies with hit pop songs played over love montages
或是看虚情假意的浪漫爱情片
attempt to explain why our love Santa keeps getting caught in the chimney.
然后我们永远得不到真爱
Otis always told me love is a leap.
欧帝斯老说要勇于跳入爱河
Lamentably, I was never inspired to jump.
可惜我一直都没有对象
By my 30th birthday,
我满三十岁了
I had, according to my uncle become a blemish on the family name.
却成为家族之耻
So he brought me to this country with the proviso I marry an American.
所以我叔叔逼我娶一名美国人
A girl with a good deal of, um…
一个女孩拥有很多的…
Charm?
魅力?
Money.
金钱
Since my parents died our family fortune had become, shall we say, depleted.
我父母死后财产几乎耗尽
I would be married now if I hadn’t followed Stuart.
我若没跟史都来就会结婚了
I was to announce a bride that night.
那晚我要宣布新娘是谁
Who?
是谁?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Someone. One of them.
她们其中的一个吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m just cleaning up.
收拾碗盘呀
Would you do me the honor of a dance?
我有幸与你共舞吗?
Please?

I am not much of a dancer.
我不太会跳舞
You’re doing famously, then.
你跳得非常出色
Leopold,this was lovely.
李奥 你真好
But I don’t know if I can leap even if I am inspired.
但是我没有勇气跳入爱河
People might think I’m brave, but I’m not.
其实我并不勇敢
The brave are simply those with the clearest vision of what is before them.
勇者很清楚未来的方向
Glory and danger alike and notwithstanding
不管是成功或失败
go out to meet it.
都能勇于面对
Morning, Charles.
早安 查理
How was your evening with Patrice?
你跟碧翠还愉快吗?
Good. Nice.
很好 很棒
How was yours?
你呢?
Good. Nice.
很好 很棒
So, Leo, don’t you think it’s time you tell me who you are?
你该告诉我你是谁了吧
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean it’s a blast doing the duke thing with you 24/7
你一直扮公爵是挺酷的
but I don’t want to see Kate go through Stuart: The Sequel.
只是我不想看到凯特再受伤
I know she seems pretty tough but she hasn’t had it that easy.
她很坚强 但是也很辛苦
She’s always getting stuck with people who don’t hold up their end.
她老是遇到不负责任的男人
Like me.I just don’t…
像是我 我不想…
I understand, Charles.
我了解
You do?
真的吗?
Yes.
是的
So…who are you?
那…你到底是什么人?
I am the man who loves your sister.
我是深爱你姐姐的男人
Okay, door’s open.Shut the lid.Push the drawers in.
盖起来 推进去
Close the door, and you push this button.
关上门 然后按这个钮
A word to the wise: Don’t press that till she wakes up.
我建议你等到她醒来再按
So she sees you doing it.
这样她才会看到
Oh, clever. The proverbial tree in the woods.
聪明 你真有一套
If a man washes a dish and no one sees it,”Did it happen?” .Right.
男人洗碗就一定要女人看到 我看到的是真的吗
A cup of coffee, my dear.
来杯咖啡吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Breakfast?
来点早餐
Nine-grain toast with strawberries and mascarpone, madame.
九片烤全麦面包配新鲜草莓
It’s apparently low in polyunsaturates.
这种吃法的热量非常低
It’s really good.It’s good.
很好吃
What should we do today?
今天要做什么?
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不行
Thank you. No.
谢谢你 不行
You know what makes me happy? You don’t look good in those.
你戴那副眼镜不好看
They’re so completely inappropriate for you.
太阳眼镜不适合你
Kate. Kate, Kate, come.
凯特 快来
Leopold?
里奥
Leopold?
里奥
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么?
It boggles the mind that it is still here.
不可思议 这是我叔叔的房♥子
This is my uncle’s home. Well, was. This is where I lived.
这曾经是我住的地方
Good Lord. A portrait of my parents and me.
老天 这是我父母和我
Uh uh, Leopold?
里奥
Look, I just don’t think that we should just be barging around here like that.
我们不应该随便闯进来
Leopold?
里奥
My old quarters.
我的旧寢室
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
The place where I put everything I most cared for.
我最珍贵的收藏都放这儿
Things I didn’t want my uncle to touch.
我不想让我叔叔找到
My mother’s ring.
我母亲的戒指
Oh, it’s beautiful.
好漂亮
You know, I live on an island
我住在一座岛上
connected to everything by bridges
和外面接触都要靠桥梁
and I never cross them.
我却从来不过桥
I’ve lived here for ten years
我住在这儿十年了
and I’ve never been to the other side of anything.
却没有到过另外一边
You’ve never traveled?
你没有旅行过?
No.
没有
Do you?
你呢?
What?
什么?
Do you miss where you’re from?
你怀念你来的地方吗?
In a way, I
某些方面吧
I miss…I miss its rhythm.
我怀念那儿的生活节奏
It was slower?
比较缓慢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!