Maybe I was supposed to help you find your guy
也许我该帮你找到真命天子
Leopold.
李奥
You got to go back, Kate. You got to go back there.
你得回到过去 你得回去
Go back? How?
回去? 怎么回去?
You have to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge within the next 23 minutes.
23分钟内 跳下布鲁克林大桥
Kate!
凯特!
Kate, just look at the pictures, okay?
你要看看这些照片
Is there a a Kate McKay in the house?
请问麦凯特在哪里?
Here I am! Kate?
我在这里 凯特?
Here she is. Here she is.
她来了
without further ado the new senior vice president of our New York offices.
纽约分部的新资深副总裁
Here she is, ladies and gentlemen Kate McKay.
请热烈欢迎麦凯特
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I’m sorry.
没事 不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢大家
TQuite an entrance, huh
好炫的入场
hank you, J.J. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 JJ 非常感谢
it’s a great night.
多美好的一晚
We here at CRG have always considered ourselves to be in the
我一直认为我们的工作是
“Find what people want” business
研究顾客想要什么
and at Jansen you guys are in the “Make what people want” business.
你们则做出顾客想要的东西
So, imagine what we can do together.
我们可以说是最佳拍档
We’ll be able to find out exactly what people want
我们一起找出 顾客想要的东西
and make it for them.
然后把它做出来
So yeah, so our customers…
这样一来我们的顾客就会…
will be able to get exactly what they…
得到他们…
they want.
他们所要的
it’s a great thing to…to get what you want.
得到你所要的是件美好的事
Uh, it’s a really good thing.
真的很美好
Unless what you thought you wanted wasn’t really
除非你想要的并不能满足你
what you wanted because what you really wanted
因为你真正想要的
you couldn’t imagine, or you didn’t think it was possible.
你一直以为是不可能得到的
But but what if someone came along who knew
但是却有人知道你要什么
exactly what you wanted without asking? They just knew.
你不必说他就知道
Like they could hear your heart beating or listen to your thoughts.
他好像能听到你的心声
And what if they were sure of themselves
他对自己充满自信
and they didn’t have to take a poll
不必任凭别人摆布
and they loved you
他深爱着你
and you hesitated?
你却有所迟疑
And…I have to go.
我…我要走了
I, uh, I’m sorry, but I have to go.
很抱歉 我得走了
Kate?
凯特
Stuart, can you tell me in short complete sentences featuring
你能不能用最简短的一句话
no words over two syllables why exactly I am in these pictures?
跟我解释 我为什么在照片里?
Probably not.
不能
Try.
试试看
Because you were there.
因为你在那儿
I wasn’t.I would remember. Believe me, I would remember if I was there.
才没有 我怎么会不记得?
Because you’re going to be there.
因为你将要去那儿
If we get there in time.
如果赶得到的话
These are pictures of the past, not the future.
这些照片是过去 不是未来
Not exactly. Theoretically speaking if you go to the past in the future
如果你在未来回到过去
then your future lies in the past.
你的未来就是过去
And that is a picture of you in the future in the past.
这张照片 就是你在过去的未来
We have to make a run for it. Let’s go.
我们要用跑的 走吧
Come on, come on.
快呀
Let’s go, let’s go. Come on!
走吧 快
Whoa, where the hell do you think you’re going? $6.80 on the meter, pal.
你别想走 车资是六块八毛
It’s going to close, Kate! Come on!
来不及了 快呀
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?
各位先生女士 请听我说
The Duke of Albany will be making a very important announcement
艾班尼公爵在二十分钟后
in 20 minutes from this very stage.
将有一个重大的宣布
And I believe it shall be an announcement that will justify
我相信这项宣布一定会
the playing of a bridal waltz.
伴随着结婚进行曲
Okay this is the hard part.
这部份最困难
What?
什么事?
The girder.
横梁
The girder?
横梁?
You have to cross the girder, Kate.
你要走过去
That girder?
走过去?
Stuart, I can’t cross that girder. I can’t go across
我走不过去
You love him, right?
你爱他吗?
What?
什么?
Leopold.You love him, right?
你爱李奥 对吧?
Yeah.

That’s all you need to know. Now go.
那就够了 去吧
You’ll be fine. Katie
你不会有事的 凯蒂
Charlie,Charlie, what am I How are you
查理 你怎么办?
No, don’t worry about me.
别替我担心
Now, Kate, now. Now?
到时间了 凯特 就现在 现在?
The portal’s going to close.
时空入口就快关闭了
All right. Go.
好吧 快
Jesus. Whoo!
天啊
You can do it.
你办得到的
Don’t look down.
别往下看
Charlie
查理
I’ll love you forever.
我会永远爱你
Love you.
我也是
It’s okay.
不会有事的
Lady lady, what are you doing?
小姐 你在干嘛?
Step back, lady. It’s okay.
快下来 不会有事的
Step back from there, lady. Come back, lady.
小姐 快回了
Central, be advised This is Breech Post Four.
这是四号♥员警
I’ve got a jumper on the southwest location of the bridge.
有一名女子跳下大桥
Have a supervisor, ESU and Harbor respond to this location forthwith.
马上派水警和救护车前来
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位
it is with a glad heart and a bright eye that I proudly introduce
我怀着一颗诚挚的心
my beloved nephew Leopold
介绍我最钟爱的侄子
Duke of Albany.
艾班尼公爵李奥
Thank you, Uncle Millard. Thank you.
谢谢你 米勒叔叔
I’m sorry, madam, but this is a private affair.
抱歉 这是私人聚会
No, you don’t seem to understand.I need to get inside.
你不明白 我一定要进去
I need to get inside right now and
我现在就得进去
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题?
Are you Otis? Well,..
你是欧帝斯吗?
let us proceed. Please raise your glasses
开始吧 请大家举杯
so we may toast to my bride-to-be
敬我未来的新娘
the woman whose welfare and happiness shall be my solemn duty to maintain.
我将一心一意带给她幸福
The future Duchess of Albany
敬未来的艾班尼公爵夫人
Kate McKay.
麦凯特
Of the McKays of?
她的家族来自
Massapequa.
麦克鸡块
Massapequa.
麦克鸡块
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!