But I did read his papers however, to show support.
不过我读过他的论文 为了支持他
Is Stuart still trying to make a time machine?
史都还想制♥造♥时光机器?
That’s the beauty of it, he discovered no machine was necessary.
他发现他不必制♥造♥时光机器
All one had to do was to develop formula to forecast portals
他只要预测时空裂缝 何时开启
natural windows in the fabric of time.
就能找到穿越时空的入口
Apparently, Stuart located one utilizing modern
显然 史都利用现代的天气预测
Utilizing modern theories of weather prediction.
找到了时空的入口
What’s a portal?
时空入口?
An opening which exists for but a moment.
一个稍纵即逝的裂缝
This explains why one must jump through it from a height
必须从高处跳跃
in order to achieve the required velocity
才能达到极速
The speed of gravity, to be exact.It’s quite brilliant.
也就是利用地心引力的速度 这个想法太棒了
You are so method.
真厉害
You don’t even break for a second, do you?
你好入戏 说谎都不眨眼
It’s unbelievable!
他简直是棒呆了
Oh, stop it, please! No more! Stop, please? I beg you. I’m tired.
别闹了 拜托 我很累了
Can you go away? Can you just go away? Can you go away?
你可以离开了 好吗?
She’s drunk, Leo.
她喝醉了
Oh, shut up, Charlie!
闭嘴
And you, can you go upstairs? Can you go away?
你给我上楼去 行吗
I am truly sorry if I have offended you in any way.
如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉
Goodnight, Charles.
晚安 查理
Goodnight, Leo.
晚安 李奥
What the hell was that?
你在搞什么?
He thinks he’s from the 19th century, Charlie.
他自以为他来自19世纪
He thinks he’s a duke.
他自以为是公爵
I know.Isn’t that cool?
我知道 很酷吧?
No.
并没有
Kate, he’s in character. He is an actor.
他在角色扮演 他是演员
Oh, really? For what show?
是吗? 哪出戏?
You know that just because someone doesn’t have a paying gig
就算一个演员没戏可演
it doesn’t mean they’re not working on their craft.
并不代表他不能磨练演技
What’s going on here?
这是怎么回事?
I think there’s something wrong with his, uh,thing.
他的那个东西有问题
Give me that telephone.
把电♥话♥给我
No.

Give it to me.
给我
No, I need to
不行
What do you expect me to do? You took away my cell phone.
你已经把我的手♥机♥拿走了
They’re not allowed on hospital property.
医院里不准打手♥机♥
I have to make a phone call!
我一定要打通电♥话♥
You’re not going to make one now.
你不准任性
No, no, you don’t understand. This is a very important phone call.
你不明白 是很重要的电♥话♥
I have to leave this hospital now. I can’t be here anymore.
我得出院 我不能在这儿
Mr. Besser, I am tired of telling you this.
巴先生 我已经懒得再说了
You are not going nowhere until Dr. Feinstein signs your release!
除非医生准许 否则你别想出院
Did you ever take any earth science, Esther, hmm?
你上过自然课吗?
You look like a smart woman.
你看起来满聪明的
Ever hear of the time-space continuum?
你听过四度空间的运作吗?
Sounds important, doesn’t it? Well, it is.
听起来很重要吧
And you want to know something, Esther? It’s broken! Okay?
时间被我切断了
And I’m the only guy who can fix it.
只有我能把它修好
go down the hall there and get on your little telephone and call Dr. Feinstein
你最好帮我打电♥话♥给医生
Goodnight, Mr. Besser.
晚安 巴先生
You tell him that…
你要告诉他…
You tell him that I…
告诉他…
Bart, shut up!
巴特 别叫了
That thing is a damned hazard!
这玩意太危险了
It’s just a toaster!
那只是烤面包机
Well, insertion of bread into that so-called toaster produces no toast at all
如果烤面包机按一次
merely warm bread!
就只能温热吐司
Inserting the bread twice produces charcoal.
但是按两次就会烤焦
So, clearly, to make proper toast it requires one and a half insertions
最好的方式是只按一次半
which is something for which the apparatus doesn’t begin to allow!
但是这台机器却办不到
One assumes that when the General of Electric built it
这位奇异先生 发明了烤面包机
he might have tried using it.
就该自己先用过才对
One assumes the General might take pride in his creations
如果他稍微有一点良知
instead of just foisting them on an unsuspecting public.
就不该欺骗无辜大众
You know something?
你知道吗?
Nobody gives a rat’s ass that you have to push the toast down twice.
没人在乎你 要按两次烤面包机
You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because everybody pushes their toast down twice!
因为大家都会按两次
Not where I come from.
我来的地方可不一样
Oh, because where you come from
因为你来的地方
toast is the result of reflection and study.
连烤片吐司 都要经过精心烹调
Yes, you mock me.
你别嘲笑我
But perhaps one day,when you’ve awoken
当你有一天一觉醒来
warm brioche smothered in marmalade and fresh creamery butter
闻到浓郁的奶油和果酱香味
you’ll understand that life is not solely comprised of tasks
你就明白生活 并不是枯燥无味
but tastes.
而是充满了品味
Say that again.
再说一次
Pardon me?
原谅我 你说什么?
Did they start yet?
他们来了吗?
Yes.
来了
Session list.
会议议程表
Leopold, Darci. Darci, Leopold.
这是黛西 这是李奥
I’ll like him to read. Can you tack him on at the end?
我要他试镜 你能安排吗?
And, Leopold, go with Darci.
黛西会带你到化妆室
She’ll take you to the greenroom and explain everything.
解释一切
I need to work out. I need a place I can work out.
我得找个健身房♥运动一下
If I could get Mr. Duke? Is he ready? Where is he?
杜先生准备好了吗? 他在哪儿?
Oh, my God, look at this. Let’s skip this one.
天啊 看看他 跳过这一个吧
Mr. Duke, right here on the floor.
请你到这儿来
Excuse me, that’s your mark, right there. Just stand on that tape line.
这是你的位置 站在这儿
Look, forget this guy. I can’t waste any more time, J.J.
算了吧 别浪费时间
We need to make a decision now.
赶紧决定吧
All right, we’ve got plenty of good choices. Let’s cut it off, Kate.
反正人选很多 叫他走吧
That would be a mistake, J.J.
那会是个错误
Kate, the client wants to move on.
客户要做决定了
We should see this last guy. It’ll Two minutes!
先看他试镜 只要花两分钟
I think he looks like the Quaker Oats guy.
他活像桂格麦片的老头
Well, Phil, it’s really not about what you think. It’s about what they think.
菲尔 你的想法无所谓 她们的想法才重要
They’ve been in a coma all day and now look at them.
你看看她们的表情
To them, this guy is a dream
这家伙是她们的梦中情人
He’s handsome, honest, courteous.
英俊潇洒 彬彬有礼
Stands when you walk in a room.
他不但尊重淑女
Brings you brioche in bed.
也会帮你准备早餐
If you eat his margarine
也许吃了他的玛琪琳
maybe your hips will shrink and he’ll come to your door.
你就会变窈窕 他也会找上门
I take it this is to be delivered in direct address as on Geronimo.
我要像李桃 对着镜头说话吗?
Geronimo?
李桃?
He means Geraldo.
他是说李涛啦
Exactly.
没错
Okay, everyone, quiet please. And action.
好了 请安静 开始
Start talking, bud.
开始说话呀 老兄
Fresh creamery butter.
新鲜香醇的奶油
Is there anything more comforting?
有什么比它更可口吗?
I say there is.
当然有
And perhaps you’ll agree when you sample fat-free Farmer’s Bounty
只要尝一口 丰盛牌低脂玛琪琳
with the genuine essence of creamery butter in every bite.
每一口都有浓郁的奶油香味
With every mouthful of Farmer’s Bounty
香醇浓郁的口感
you shall receive butter’s luxurious comfort in your mouth
让你享受纯正的奶油香味
without adding to the luxury of your waistline.
却不会增加你的腰围
Not bad, Kate. Where’ll you find him?
不错嘛 你在哪儿找到他?
He lives in my building.
他是我的邻居
Where do I sign? Right here, and here.
这是同意书 请签名
That was spectacular, Kate.
太棒了
Thanks, J.J.
谢了
A lot to talk about tonight at dinner.
我们有很多话要聊
Nice work, Mr. Margarine.
干得好 玛琪琳先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!