Well, Lionel, seeing as I’ve never met a single friend of Stuart’s.
我从来没见过史都的朋友
I’m not even sure he’s ever had any.
他恐怕连朋友都没有
I really don’t see how that’s possible.
这是不可能的
Oh, man! Bart!
天啊 巴特
He just made Lake Erie out there.
它在外面撒尿
You just can’t toss a dog out into the hall like that.You can’t do that.
你不能随便把小狗丢在外面
I assure you, I did not.
请相信我 我没有
Let’s go.
走吧
I beg your pardon?
请问你说什么?
Come on. Let’s go!
来啊 走吧
Look, pal, I don’t care how many elevators you got. This one’s in my building.
我不管那么多 我的电梯坏了
Hang-hang on a second.
等一下
Sorry about the elevator, Miss Kate. I’ve got them on the phone right now.
很抱歉 我正在找人来修电梯
Hey, Gracy. This is Lionel, Stuart’s friend.
小葛 这是莱纳 史都的朋友
How do you do?
你好
Ten minutes? I need someone here right now.
十分钟内给我赶来
Watch it, man.
小心点
I beg your pardon.
对不起
Hey, what are you doing? You need to be going that way.
你在干嘛? 走这边
There’s an electron.Hello? Hello? There’s an electronics store. Hello?
那边有一间电子商店 喂! 有一间电子商店
I’m sorry, miss.
失礼了
There’s a patch of grass across the street.
那儿有块草地
Take him there. He’ll do his business.
带它去方便吧
Can you give this to Stuart, please? It’s his cable bill.
请你把第四台帐单交给史都
From the Battery to the Bronx, elevators have mysteriously
今早各地的电梯 都离奇故障
So sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
I beg your pardon.
请你原谅我
Are you going to remove that?
你要不要把它清掉?
I beg your pardon?
对不起 您说什么?
Pick it up and put it in the trash.
捡起来丢进垃圾桶
Absolutely not.
我坚持拒绝
Maybe you don’t understand.
我看你是没搞懂
It’s against the law to leave it there.
让小狗随地大便是违法的
Are you suggesting, madam
女士 你是在暗示
There exists a lawcompelling gentlemen to lay hold of canine bowel movements?
法律规定 绅士得处理狗大便?
I’m suggesting you pick the poop up and throw it away now.
我建议你即刻抓起那坨大便
I refuse. Respectfully.
我郑重地拒绝
All right. What’s your name, fancy pants?
好吧 你叫什么?
Leopold Alexis Elija Walker
李奥 亚历西斯伊莱哲
Thomas Garrett Mountbatten.
华克汤玛斯盖瑞蒙拜顿
All right, Stuart.Have a nice day.
好吧 史都 祝你愉快
I appreciate you putting in a good word for me
谢谢你替我说好话
But J.J.’s not back from London.
但是JJ还没从伦敦回来
Right. Bye.
对 再见
What’s with the elevators?
电梯坏了吗?
It’s happening everywhere.
今天怎么电梯都坏了
Darci.
黛西
Last page.
已经最后一页了
I’m sorry.
对不起
Did everyone live happily ever after?
男女主角从此美满幸福?
He lost his leg to gangrene waiting for her on the island.
他在小岛上 感染登革热被截肢
But they’re together now.
但是他们终于在一起了
Wonderful.
太好了
Oh, look, you got your Palm Pilot back.
你拿回掌上电脑了
A nightmare.
那是一场噩梦
Okay, so who do I owe?
我该回电♥话♥给谁?
Okay, Bobby at Hasbro. Reeves at Crunch.
玩具公♥司♥和食品公♥司♥
And the finals came in for “Love for Sale.”
那支广♥告♥的收视率也出炉了
The call with the studio’s at 4:00.
下午四点要打给片厂
The margarine thing’s in 15 in the conference room.
十五分钟后要开会
J.J. wants to talk to you before that.
JJ想先跟你谈谈
Oh, and one more thing.
还有 你要我提醒你
I remember that you told me
免得你忘了
to start thinking ahead so I know your brother’s getting back..
你老弟明天就回来
from his retreat tomorrow and if you want something in the fridge
你需要添购什么尽管说
Darci.Can you tell me why I’m upset right now?
你知道我为什么不爽吗?
Because, uh…
因为…
J.J. called this morning.
JJ打电♥话♥找我
That is why I have a cell phone. So you can call me
你为什么不打我手♥机♥?
Kate, Kate, he didn’t call.
他没打
He just popped his head in here and spoke two sentences.
他只跑来说了两句话
So he’s back?
他已经回来了?
Margo says he’s going to make a big announcement about the merger next week.
玛歌♥说他有重大的宣布
Margo? What does she know? How does she know anything about anything?
玛歌♥知道个什么头?
Oh. All right.
好吧
So he popped his head in here.
他突然跑来
All right, so you have to tell me exactly what he said, Darci.
他到底说了些什么?
You have to start at the beginning and tell me
从头告诉我
He said, “Tell Kate I’m going to sit in on Farmer’s Bounty.”
我叫她告诉你我会参加会议
Good morning, Kate.
早 凯特
Good morning.

I’ll see you in there.
待会见
Good Lord, it still stands.
老天爷 它还在
The world has changed all around it
全世界都改变了
but Roebling’s erection still stands!
但是它仍一柱擎天
That, my friend, is a miracle.
朋友 这真是个奇迹
What?
什么?
It’s a miracle, man!
这是个奇迹
It’s a bridge.
这只是座吊桥
Tell me when did they adapt it for steam engines?
蒸气引擎是几时使用的?
The fire brigade.
消防队
I don’t know how it happened. I found him in a shaft.
我也搞不懂 他摔进电梯道
Stuart!
史都
Leopold, what are you doing out here? Get back inside!
你在外面干嘛? 快进去
They’re taking him to Goodman Memorial.
他们要送他到医院
Fresh creamery butter.
新鲜香醇的奶油
Is there anything more comforting?
有什么比它更可口?
There is
当然有
and I know you will agree when you try Farmer’s Bounty
你只要尝一口丰盛牌玛琪琳
with the essence of real butter in every bite.
就能享受奶油的浓郁香味
Your first choice.
这是第一人选
However, 45% of our demo circled “shifty” as his key descriptor.
四成五受访者都说他很阴险
Not good.
不好
This is what I say. Everybody should be trying Farmer’s Bounty.
大家都该尝一口 丰盛牌玛琪琳
with the real, rich, creamy taste of real butter.
每一口都有浓郁的奶油香味
Try it, and you will be losing pounds. Poof! Boom! Voila!
保证让你轻松减肥
Your second choice.
第二人选
Unfortunately, the group found him obnoxious, abrasive.
但是受访者认为他太粗鲁
And a whopping 72% found him just plain creepy.
七成五觉得他很恐怖
The spot rolls out in four days.We have to…
广♥告♥四天后就要播出 我们必须…
The product is shifting. What the hell am I supposed to do?
产品也出货了 我该怎么办?
We have to do another session. Tomorrow.
明天再试一次镜
I had my assistant book the response room
我订了试片室
at National so we can decide then and there.
明天就决定
Kate, are you all right? You okay?
凯特 你还好吗 你没事吧?
I’m fine.
没事
Geez, Kate, I’ll ask for a decaf.
我点的是低卡咖啡
Monica, I need you to call Barney’s.
打给服装店
I need a white blouse, size small in Kate’s office by lunch.
中午把小号♥的白衬衫 午餐时送到凯特办公室
Oh, dear.
真是的
Hi, you’ve reached Stuart. Please leave a message.
这是史都 请留言
Leopold? Leopold, look, don’t be frightened. This is Stuart, okay?
李奥 别怕 我是史都
Is it Bell’s talking telegraph?
这是贝尔的电♥话♥机吗?
I saw a prototype at last year’s faire.
我去年看过测试品
I need you to pick up the handset,
我需要你把话筒拿起来
Leo.You pick up the green handset, because I need to talk to you
把绿色话筒拿起来跟我讲话
Are-are you there? Hello?
你在吗? 喂?
Leopold, thank God. Listen, they’re taking me to X Rays.
谢天谢地 我要去照X光
Everything’s going to be fine but you have to stay in the apartment,
我没事 但是你得留在公♥寓♥
do you understand me?
明白吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!