Patrone is singing Andre, and she turned me down.
裴钟饰演安卓 她却不肯去
Can you explain that, Leopold?
你知道原因吗?
La Boheme is one of man’s great achievements and should not be missed.
谁都不该错过这出旷世巨作
But perhaps Kate resists on moral grounds.
也许凯特只是很有原则
How so?
怎么说?
Should we get the check?
该买♥♥单了吧?
some feel that to court a woman in one’s employ
有人认为 当上司追求女性下属
is nothing more than a serpentine effort to transform a lady to a whore.
只是想把淑女变成妓♥女♥
This guy’s charming, Kate.
这家伙真会说话
The Duke of Margarine thinks me a serpent.
玛琪琳公爵骂我是色狼
No, he doesn’t.
他没有
No, not a serpent.That’s too grand a word.
你还不配当色狼
Simply a braggart and a cad
你只是一个下三滥
who knows less French than I, if that’s possible.
你的法文说得比我更差
And by the way there’s no Andre in Boheme
顺便说一句 波希米亚人的主角不是安卓
it’s Rudolfo.
是鲁道夫
And though it takes place in France it’s rarely played in French
虽然故事发生在法国
as it is written in Italian.
但整出歌♥剧都是意大利文
Good night.
晚安
Sorry.
对不起
Kate, might I have a word?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Morning. Hi.
早 早
You want some coffee?
你要咖啡吗?
No, thanks.
不 谢了
You want to read you want to read your paper?
你要看报吗?
No, thank you, Charlie.
不了 我要赶去上班
I want to go to work and try and clean up this mess you made.
去搞定你惹的麻烦
You sure you don’t…
你真的不想…
What?
干嘛?
I-I just thought maybe you’ll want a-a kiwi for-for-for the subway.
你在地铁上可以吃奇异果
That’s a papaya, Charlie.
这是木瓜
Oh. You’re right. Okay.
你说的没错
But while using the product
当他们使用本产品
80% found the product too soft to be
有八成受访者觉得它
effective.
没有效果
This, of course
太薄
presents a conundrum for us marketeers.
这在行销来说是个大问题
How do we maintain a soft feel on the exterior of a plastic wrap or pack while
我们该怎么保持它的柔软度
the useful tensile strength in the sheets?
同时增加它的实用性?
Dearest Katherine
亲爱的凯特
I behaved as an imbecile last night
昨晚我的行为非常无礼
animated in part by drink
我不但喝醉了
in part by your beauty and in part by my own foolish pride.
你的美丽也让我胡言乱语 还有我愚蠢的自尊
And for that I am profoundly sorry.
我感到十分抱歉
Please accept as a gesture of apology
请接受我诚挚的道歉
a private dinner on the rooftop tonight at 8:00.
今晚八点在屋顶与我共餐
Okay, where are we on Farmer’s Bounty?
玛琪琳广♥告♥的进展如何?
Kate?
凯特
Care to share with us?
请你告诉大家
Farmer’s Bounty?
丰盛牌玛琪琳
Where we are.
我们的进展
Where we are is good.
进展很好
Um, as you know, we found our spokesperson.
我们找到了代言人
The response room final showed a 96 in the top two boxes.
测试的反应也非常好
His key female descriptors
女性顾客对他的评语是
were “handsome”, “romantic” with several write-ins of
英俊潇洒 浪漫多情
“What a hunk.”
好几个人说他是大帅哥
Great.
太好了
Um, listen, I just want to apologize again for what happened last night.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
There was no need for things to get that way.
希望你不会生气
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
So everything’s okay?
所以都没事了?
Yes, Kate.

I didn’t jump,I fell.
我没有自杀 我只是跌倒
There’s a difference, a subtle difference, but nonetheless a difference.
两者之间是有差别的 天差地别
So how did you fall down there?
你为什么跌进去?
Because there was no elevator.
因为电梯不见了
And you feel that was your fault?
你觉得是你的错?
You know what, I’m sorry.I got to concede that you are a very busy man
很抱歉 我知道你是个大忙人
and I’m sure there are plenty of people clamoring for your particular brand of
一定有很多人挤破头想见你
Unfortunately, I am not one of them.
可是我不想
So if you don’t mind, would you please unlock this door?
请你把门打开
I’m concerned you might be a danger to yourself.
我怕你会伤害自己
And in such cases…
如果是这样…
state law requires that I keep you under
州法规定我要把你留下观察
Will someone please open Aah! Aah!
拜托 开开门
Everything all right, Dr. Geisler?
医生 没事吧?
Yes, Gretchen. Everything’s fine.
没事 一切都很好
Stuart, I’m going to prescribe something called Prolixin.
我要开一种叫百忧解的药
It’s a mild antipsychotic. Nothing too strong.
那是一种抗精神病药物
I was wondering I was wondering if you would like to accompany me
我在想你能不能陪我
If you’ve already been previously engaged I understand.
如果你另外有约我也能了解
Tonight at 7:00, 7:30. Please don’t be late.
今晚七点半
I got to talk to you about this, okay?
我得跟你谈谈
Because there’s some shit here that just cannot be said.
这太肉麻了
Did you assemble a bouquet for Patrice?
你有没有送花给她?
Look, you just can’t tell
这一束吧
a woman she’s “gracefully serene”.
你不能形容女孩子文静优雅
No, no, this will not do.
你不能送这一束
Wha Why? What is wrong with this one?
有什么不对?
The orange lily implies extreme hatred.
橙百合代表极度的仇恨
The begonia and lavender danger and suspicion, respectively.
海棠和薰衣草 代表危险和疑心
Every flower has a meaning, Charles.
每一种花都有意义
Might I suggest the amaryllis
我建议你送孤挺花
which declares the recipient a most splendid beauty.
它称赞收花者如花似玉
Or the cabbage rose.
或是椰菜玫瑰
Darci!
黛西
What is this?
这是什么?
It’s a reply to Leopold’s invitation.
李奥邀请卡的回函
You’re going, right?
你要去吧?
I haven’t decided yet.
我还没决定
Oh, you haven’t decided if you want to have dinner on your rooftop with a duke?
你不想跟公爵 在屋顶上共餐?
Who thinks he’s from 1876!
他说他来自1876年
No!And I would appreciate it if
我才不去 如果你不再提这事儿我会很
Kate, come on, okay? I don’t know what this guy did to piss you off
拜托 凯特 行了 我不知道他做了什么
but that is the best apology letter in the history of mankind.
但是那是史上最棒的道歉信
Just sign it, Kate. It’s 4:30. We’ll fax it.
签名吧 我帮你传真
Kate McKay’s office.
麦凯特办公室
They hung up.
对方挂断了
Hi. Is Patrice there?
喂 请问碧翠在吗?
Hey, Patrice? Hi. It’s me, Charlie.
碧翠 是我 查理
Hey, Charlie.
查理
I was just calling to find out if you got my flowers…
你有没有收到我的花…
your flowers.
是你的花
I was calling to see if you got the flowers I sent you.
你有没有收到 我送给你的花?
Yeah, I did.
收到了
And I was just wondering if you would like to go to a movie tonight
今晚我想请你一起看场电影
and maybe afterwards perhaps accompany me to dinner?
然后陪我一起吃晚饭
I mean, I I understand completely if you’re otherwise engaged.
要是你另外有约我也能了解
But, uh, you know, I just wanted to say that, um
但是我只想说
Yeah?
说什么?
I wanted to say that you’ve, uh…
我只想说…
you’ve made an impression on me.
我对你的印象很好
And…and it…it’s not just the way you look
不只是你的长相 你很漂亮
I mean, which are great. Your looks are, you know, top-top shelf. But, uh
绝对算是美女
I don’t know, it’s, um
我不会讲
What?
什么?
You’re graceful.
你很优雅
You know, the way you move and speak.
你的动作和声音都很优雅
I mean, some people have a way with words and, you know, you
有些人说话就是很好听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!