Quite a bit slower.
慢很多
Like today?
就像今天?
Yes.

Do you hear that, Leopold? Do you hear that music?
你听到那音乐吗?
Yes.
有啊
Have you ever seen the movie Breakfast a Tiffany’s?
你看过第凡内早餐吗?
Uh, no. “No.”
没有 没有?
Not yet.
还没有
You see that guy down there with the light on? Mmhmm.
你看到下面那个人吗?
He listens to the soundtrack
他在听第凡内早餐原声带
of Breakfast at Tiffany’s every night until exactly midnight.
每晚都听到午夜
And then he turns his light off goes to sleep.
然后就熄灯上♥床♥睡觉
Oh, that means it’s Sunday.
这代表礼拜天来了
Oh, I don’t want it to be Sunday.
我不喜欢礼拜天
I want more of this. More 1876.
我希望现在是1876年
But, Kate, you don’t work on Sundays. We can have more.
你礼拜天放假 我可以陪你
Well, oh, no, because Sunday is the day before the day I work, so
礼拜天的隔天就要工作
it gets poisoned.
这就破坏了心情
I see.
原来如此
Besides, tomorrow is the day we shoot your commercial.
而且明天要拍你的广♥告♥
Kate.
凯特
Would you…
你肯不肯…
Might you ever consider…
你愿不愿意考虑…
It’s time for bed.
该睡觉了
I’m so relaxed.
我累得不想动
That’s all right.
没关系
You’re tucking me in.
你在哄我上♥床♥
Yes.

Huh, you’re my Otis.
你是我忠心的仆人
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 公爵夫人
Oh, wait.Hey, hey, don’t don’t go upstairs. Stay.
别走 留下来
I love you, Kate McKay.
我爱你 麦凯特
Scone, Your Grace?
来块司康饼?
Ah, thank you, Millard.
谢谢你
And you brought the Farmer’s Bounty?
你拿了丰盛牌玛琪琳吗?
But of course.
当然了
Ah! Fresh creamery butter.
新鲜香醇的奶油
Is there anything more comforting?
有什么比它更可口?
I say there is
当然有
and perhaps you’ll agree when you sample fat-free Farmer’s Bounty
你只要尝一口低脂玛琪琳
with the genuine essence of creamery butter in every bite.
每一口都有浓郁的奶油香味
With every mouthful of Farmer’s Bounty
香醇浓郁的口感
you shall receive butter’s luxurious comfort in your mouth
让你享受纯正的奶油香味
without adding to the luxury of your waistline.
却不会增加你的腰围
Farmer’s Bounty. Now, on this one
丰盛牌玛琪琳 现在到了
take a bite and smile.
咬一口 然后笑一笑
And cut! All right

Check gate.Good enough for me. Can we get a Dedo up here and something
检查镜头 很好
Oh, excuse me. Excuse me.
对不起
Is this an actual sample of Farmer’s Bounty?
这真的是丰盛牌玛琪琳吗?
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了?
This tastes like saddle soap.
它的味道像肥皂
Well, that’s not really your concern, now, is it?
这不关你的事
Not my concern?
不关我的事?
This product tastes like raw suet.How is that not my concern?
这味道像煤炭 怎么不关我事?
Hey, pal, it’s a paycheck!
老兄 这是你的工作
Paycheck?
工作?
Don’t worry about the taste. Come back.We need another shot.
别管它的味道 回来继续拍吧 再来一遍
Leopold!
里奥!
Leopold, what’s going on? What are you doing? They,they need you back in there.
你在干嘛? 你得回去
Do they?
是吗?
Yeah. They have to shoot the rest of the spot. They’re not finished yet.
他们还没拍完
Well, I want no part of it.
我不想拍了
Why?
为什么?
Have you tasted it?
你吃过吗?
Farmer’s Bounty?
丰盛牌玛琪琳?
Yes, Farmer’s Bounty.

Yeah, I’ve tasted it.
我吃过
It’s revolting.
真难吃
I know.
我知道
You know it’s revolting yet you have no qualms enlisting me to endorse it?
但是你却要我大力推荐它
It’s diet.It’s supposed to be awful.
减肥食物当然很难吃
I mean, what is the problem?
这有什么问题?
The problem is that for no reason beyond my affection for you
问题是我为了你
I find myself peddling pond scum to an unsuspecting public.
向无知的大众推销垃圾
Hey, listen, you know the stakes are very high for me
这对我很重要
here.You can’t just quit because
你不能退出
Yes, I can. And so can you.
当然能 你也能
When one finds oneself participating in an endeavor entirely without merit
当你发现这是欺骗的行为
one withdraws.
你就要退出
No. No.

Because sometimes you have to do things that you don’t like.
有时候你得咬着牙忍♥下来
Sometimes you have to suck it up and finish
把事情做完
what you started. It’s part of life.
这就是现实生活
You sound like my uncle.
你跟我叔叔一样
Look, Leopold
里奥
Jansen Foods is a very important account for my company.
詹森食品是很重要的客户
If you don’t go back in there then I get into a lot of trouble.
你不回去我的麻烦就大了
Is this what you do at work, Kate?
这就是你的工作?
Research methods to deceive people?
研究欺骗大众的方法?
Refine lies until they resemble truth?
把谎言修饰成真理?
It’s no wonder you dread your work week.
怪不得你痛恨工作
Oh! Man, I don’t have time for this.
我不想听你说教
What has happened to the world?
这成了什么世界?
You have every convenience, every comfort yet no time for integrity.
你们的生活便利却没有原则
No. What I don’t have time for are pious speeches by 200-year-old men
我不想听一个活了两百岁
who’ve never had to work a day in their life.
从来不必做事的人说教
You have no idea what I’ve done with my life.
你不知道我做了什么事
And you,you have no idea what I’ve done with mine!
你也不知道我有多辛苦
I haven’t had all that many comforts and conveniences
我不像你从小就养尊处优
Leopold, because I’ve been paying dues all of my life
我这一生都在辛苦工作
and I’m tired, and I need a rest
我累了 我想休息
and if I have to peddle a little pond scum to get one then so be it.
就算叫我推销垃圾我也愿意
Very well.
好吧
We’re kidding ourselves, Leopold.
我们这是自欺欺人
In point of fact I don’t even really know who you are.
我连你是谁都不知道
You still don’t believe I’m the man I say I am?
你仍然不相信我的身份?
We had a great weekend, that’s that.
我们度过一个美好的周末
And now it’s Sunday. It’s over.
现在一切都结束了
There’s such a lot of world to see.
有一个美好的世界等着你
I know.
我知道
I know, I know, it sounds crazy..
这听起来很疯狂
talking about finding a crack in time under the East River.
东河上方 竟然有一道时空裂缝
But in, in point, in point fact, Gretchen, you know
但是说真的
it is no more crazy than
这不会比一只狗
uh, a dog finding a rainbow.
看见一道彩虹更疯狂
Dogs are color-blind, Gretchen.They don’t see color.
狗是色盲 看不见颜色
Really?
真的吗?
Just like we can’t see time.We can feel it.
就像我们看不见时间一样
Oh we can feel it passing
但我们感觉到时光飞逝
but, uh, we can’t see it; it’s just a blur.
只是看不到 它是抽象的
It’s like, uh, it’s like we’re riding in a, in a supersonic train
我们就像坐在 一架超音速火车
and the world is just blowing by.
时光飞快地过去
But imagine if we could stop that train, Gretchen. Hmm?
如果我们能让火车停住
Imagine if we could stop that train
只要能让火车停下来
get out,look around and see time for what it really is.
就能走出去看到时间的真貌
A universe,a world a thing as unimaginable as
那是一个无法想像的世界
color to a dog.
就跟狗看不到色彩一样
And as real and tangible as that chair you’re sitting in.
但它却跟你坐的椅子一样真实
Now, if we could see it like that I mean, really look at it,then
如果我们能看到时间的轨迹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!