他叔叔付钱要你把他们带来
You do. Their uncle paid you to get them out of China.
他一定是三合会的人
If Benny’s scared of him, he’s got to be a Chinese Triad.
不值得为他死 瑞格 不值得
He ain’t worth dying for, Riggs. He ain’t worth it.
我是男孩 希望它变成公主
…it would turn into a princess since I was a boy…
你会尊重她、爱她…等等
Will you honor, love, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera…
莉安怀孕罗 你要当外公了
Rianne’s pregnant. You’re going to be a grandfather.
鲨鱼弄坏我的船就要你赔
That shark damages my boat, I take it out on you, Leo.
我知道 大概有人乱造谣
I know he’s not. It’s probably some jerk he put away.
别逼我 不要逼我说
You’re pushing me. I really don’t want you to go there.
要是罗杰的女儿爱上警♥察♥?
You know how Roger is about his daughter dating cops?
大家注意 都过了一年
All right, everybody. It’s been a year almost already.
老把”我是队长”挂在嘴边
Yell things like, “Riggs, Murtaugh, I’m the captain.”
我以为只是缺乏运动
I just thought, you know, I’m out of shape or something.
班尼说要买♥♥回列祖列宗
Benny said something about buying back his forefathers.
我最近不常来 维琪对不起
I haven’t been here enough lately, Vicki. I’m sorry.
说的再多 你也不会懂的啦
I don’t know how to explain that. Is that bullshit?
叫他们投票给执政党 让我…
Ask them to vote the incumbent party, help me…
逃跑或不还钱就会死
Shows the rest what’ll happen if they run or don’t pay.
他不会游泳 我得救这家伙
I’m pulling, he doesn’t swim. I saved this big guy.
这下你们能少惹点麻烦吗?
Think you can stay out of trouble? Something simple?
-华盛顿、杰佛逊? -罗斯福?
– Washington, Jefferson, those guys? – Roosevelt?
钞票没脸 将军没面子
There you go. Money losing face. General losing face.
他上次是怎么拆我的枪?
Yeah, he’s good. How’d he do that thing with the gun?
我很爱它 随身带着它
I really loved him and I took him everywhere with me.
他们能永远留下来
They’ll get in the country and be able to stay forever.
难道美国死的人不够
People get killed left, right and center in this town!
别去问 他问题够多了
Don’t tell him I said that. With all his problems…
这算买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 恕不退货?
You mean it’s a package deal? Take it or leave it?
旧警徽拿来换新的
You want your badges? Let me see those sergeant badges.
或是你老妈 或是曼德拉
Or your mother, maybe. Or how about Nelson Mandela?
练习侦探的跟踪技巧
I’m perfecting my tailing technique now that I’m a PI.
最近有犯毒、行贿、杀人吗?
Sell any heroin? Buy any cops? Kill anyone lately?
糖醋鸡丁、椒盐排骨
Chicken and sweet and sour pork, barbecue spareribs…
被勒死 眼珠还被鸽子吃掉
Strangled. And get this: Pigeons ate his eyeballs.
你为什么不找自己的牙医
Why don’t you go see your own dentist and be quiet?!
把你老婆我女儿安顿好
Pick up your wife, my daughter. Make sure she’s safe.
我被打得差点爬不起来
I was knocked down over here! I couldn’t even get up!
不会啦 我们偷溜过去
He won’t. We’ll creep up on him so he won’t notice.
你干嘛不旱说 罗杰?
Why didn’t you just say that to begin with, Roger?!
拿去吧 不用钱 你湿透了
You should take this, it’s free. You’re all wet.
谢了 我以为至少到洛矶山脉
Thanks. I thought I’d at least rate the Rockies.
莉安嫁给一个警♥察♥ 并怀了孕
Rianne’s married to one, the father of her baby.
在厨房♥吃第三顿早餐吧
She’s in the kitchen. On her third breakfast by now.
两位队长闹够了吧 快滚出去
Enough with the “Captain” shit! Get out of here!
他们就是要整你 恶整你
They fuck you, they fuck you with the cell phones!
我回家换衬衫 介意吗?
What do you care if I go home and change my shirt?
那里 就是那王八蛋
There it is! There’s the son of a bitch right there!
你有你自己追求快乐的方式
People have the right to do what makes them happy.
在这漆黑的海上不会目击者
No witnesses. We could probably get away with it.
我只是不想看到好人被杀
I just hate to see bad things happen to good folk.
-他们躲在救生艇上 -是吗?
– They were hiding in the lifeboat. -They were?
查看绿卡是我的职责
I’m a policeman who asked you about your green card.
通话品质实在太差了
they cut you off. You make a call, they cut you off.
像杂♥志♥女郎的电♥话♥我就不会忘
Never lost my Sports Illustrated swimsuit phone.
阿富汗人长什么样我都不知道
I don’t know what fucking Afghanistan look like.
难怪班尼叔叔说要买♥♥回来
That’s what Uncle Benny meant by buying them back.
这么久?你在讲什么?
What took me so long?! What the hell do you think?!
让我说给你听 好吗?
Just give me a second. Let me tell you this, okay?
-神父、牧师 都行 -去哪儿找?
– Get a priest, minister, anything. – Where?
快点 她得进产房♥了
Faster, faster! She’s heading for the home stretch.
这不符合你的家庭观念?
Why, does that violate your family values system?
我们没谈过 挺糟糕的
We haven’t discussed it. That’s pretty messed up.
结果奉子结婚
They fell in love. She got pregnant. They got hitched.
等一下 别去 拜托
– I love Chinese food. – Hold it! Please! Please!
咱们加薪了吗?没人告诉我
Say, we get a raise and nobody told me about it?
两位队长坐直升机兜风吧
Now that you’re captains, come up in the chopper.
很难查 不过放心
It’ll be a rough one to crack, but we’ll nail them.
-我要检查你的… -把枪放下
– License! Registration! – Put the gun down!
我知道你是警♥察♥ 我是闹着玩
Besides, I knew you were a cop! I was kidding!
他一定听不懂”人♥渣♥”
Then he doesn’t understand words like “scumbag”…
你不是第一次喝吧?
This can’t be the first time you had tequila, Hong.
抱歉 没事吧?
– No problem. Sorry, man. – It happens periodically.
你的钱都从哪来的?
I’ve been wondering, where’s the money coming from?
把小平带走 别让他看到尸体
Grab Ping. I don’t want him to see the bodies.
中♥共♥军方有很多暗盘交易
A lot of deals go down with the Chinese military.
这就是四大天王呀
This is what Benny meant by buying the Four Fathers.
我得谈谈萝娜 我和萝娜
I need to talk to you about Lorna. Me and Lorna.
它是我这世上的最爱
He was my best friend, the only thing I ever loved.
她生孩子前想听到证言
She needs to hear the words before the baby comes.
萝娜 你愿嫁给马丁…
Lorna, will you take Martin to be your husband?
二十七个人都没想到要带相机
27 people. Nobody thought of bringing a camera?
用意志力叫他别转过来
Will him not to turn. Power of positive thinking.
射不到啦 我是在射大黑鲨
I’m not shooting your boat, I’m shooting Jaws.
警探没看到 我把他推开
Sergeant Murtaugh didn’t see it, so I push him.
我得救他 就把他推下水
He’s big, I knock him over. We’re in the water.
-毛毯来了 -我太激动了
– Here’s blankets. – Sorry, I’m losing my head.
我是买♥♥了太多狗娃娃了
I know. I got a little carried away with puppies.
很好 我也劝他要收黑钱
I actually tried to persuade him to take money.
说出来会比较好受
Get it off your chest. You’ll feel better. Tell me.
哪有儿女这样跟老爸讲话的?
Can you believe how they talk to their father?
就因你们还在街上值勤
…while you two still run around on the streets.
-谢谢你 队长 -谢谢你 队长
– Thank you, Captain.- Thank you, Captain.
你应该敬礼 我们是队长
You’re supposed to turn around. We’re captains.
别扣我帽子 你太敏感了
Don’t turn everything around! You’re so touchy.
-他们不必报♥警♥ -为什么?
– And bad guys can’t call the cops. – Why not?
后来离家出走继续求学
Finally, Mao left home to continue his schooling.
收下吧 他是个好人
I want you to have it. It belonged to a good man.
别闹了 你们就爱胡扯
You guys are always kidding. Whatever. I get it.
沾点咖啡算什么
A coffee stain’s not something that would bother me.
看清楚 等一下
Coast is clear. Talk to the hand, okay? One second.
他们在做怪钞 油墨都没干
They were making funny money. Ink’s still wet.
我要这三个完整验尸报告
I want a complete set of forensics on all three.
我要上厕所却被她抓住
I was on my way to the toilet and she grabbed me.
听着!不结婚我就不生
Listen, I am getting married or there is no baby.
才不是过渡期的歇斯的里
This is no goddamn aspect of a transition phase!
别想那么多 要有信心
Don’t be a Don’t-Bee. Be a Do-Bee. Be positive.
可恶 我引开他 你躲起来
Shit! I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover!
有件事我不该说
There’s something I’m not supposed to tell you too.
-射哪? -燃料筒的活门
– Shoot what? – The valve on that napalm tank!
你不能为了一副牙齿滥杀动物
I won’t let it die so you can have its teeth!
洛杉机警局我听到枪声
Los Angeles Police Department! We heard gunfire!
我看到汽油桶掉下来
We’re on the boat, I see this barrel coming down.
他到美国是来找死吗?
This is how he wanted to come to America, right?
一条他妈的大鲨鱼游来
All of a sudden, this big fucking shark comes…
我现在只想大吃一顿
Nothing comes between a pregnant lady and a meal.
这是我救人的机会
This is my chance to do something and do it right.
这是我一生最痛苦的时刻
This is the most painful experience of my life.
很抱歉 我只想要你的建议
I’m sorry about all that. I want your advice.
偷渡客都说他们只见过凶手
Turns out they only knew the shooter by sight.
班尼陈 没有 他是坏蛋吗?
Benny Chan. No. What kind of bad man is he?
警员 我正和警探们聊天
Officer, I’m just talking with the detectives.
不但很过瘾 也能作心理治疗
Not only is it satisfying, it’s therapeutic.
你快当爸爸了 别跳
You’re going to be a father! Don’t jump, damn it!
他从警局退休那时领到的
He got it when he retired from the force. Here.
大案子 我没骗你
It is a big case, Mr. Big Shot, for all you know.
-听得懂吗? -一点也不懂
– Mean anything to you? – No, nothing at all.
阿洪的叔叔也许是个版画家
Hong’s uncle was an artist. Maybe an engraver.
趴下 让他们自相残杀
Keep your head down! Let them shoot each other!
没有 我没跟爱邦妮上♥床♥
No, I’m not boinking Ebony Clark, Riggs. Shit!
我爱她 我不想骗你 真的
…and I love her. I won’t lie to you. I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!