我知道了 烦咧
Got it. Okay. Whatever.
却不结婚
You’re not getting married.
-住手 里欧 -干嘛?
– No, Leo! – What?!
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥耶
Of course. I’m a PI now.
快点跟上去
We gotta go. Come on, Rog.
怎么慢下来?
Why you slowing down for?
罗杰 你在哪儿?
Roger, where are you?!
只剩这个救生圈了
This is all I got left.
把尸体抬走
Get this body out of here!
育婴室弄好了
You finished the nursery.
小孩会怕狗
Kid’ll probably hate dogs.
我买♥♥了甜甜圈
I brought you a doughnut.
这名字比较好
Better! I like it better.
可以谈一下吗?
Rog, Can I speak to you?
走了啦 回头见
Come on, guys. See you.
好久以前的事
That’s how far back I go.
让你们升职了
…they’re promoting you.
真的喜欢我吧?
…likes me-likes me…?
我不能跟你约会
I can’t go out with you.
你看我这身行头
Look at my suit! My tie!
你最好别惹我
Okay?! Don’t fool around!
这边请
The restaurant’s over there.
他不会说英文
He doesn’t speak English.
我只找到这个
This is all I could find!
今天特餐是什么?
what’s today’s special?
他在大♥陆♥是画家
In China… he’s artist.
要有信心
Say it like you believe it.
你怎么知道是这辆?
Is that the right one?
浑球 上来
Hey, asshole! Come on in!
王八蛋 别碰我的人
Get away from my boy!
别担心 追上了
Don’t worry, I got him.
我从无线电得知
I heard it on the radio.
跟你联络感情啊
I’m trying to reach out.
让我帮你看看
Let me. Let me do my job!
你别乱来
You’re not going to use it.
没错 你说对了!
That’s it! You got it.
班尼还说什么?
What else did Benny say?
我知道了 我来了
I got you. I’m coming!
你怎么这么久才来?
What took you so long?
一…二…三…
One… two… three
他最好是黑人
Please let him be black!
那是小红心?
Are those little hearts?
也许它会睡着
Maybe he’ll fall asleep.
办你的头
You are an ugly situation.
那是何方神圣?
Who was it? Do we know?
是一家中国人
Actually a whole family.
你哪有时间去?
How can you when you’re
对 我们也破产了
Yes. And we’re broke.
我怀孕时也是这样
I remember those days.
时代改变了
Times have got to change.
队长 你先请
No, Captain, after you.
我得跟你谈一件事
I need to talk to you.
不 你知道吗?
No. And you know what?
我正在查
I talked to some illegals.
也许是凑巧
Maybe it’s a coincidence.
我有那么臭吗?
You saying I smell bad?
你的绿卡呢?
Where’s your green card?
他看起来很不爽
Doesn’t look too happy.
大门在那儿
But the door is this way!
在美国有熟人吗?
You know anybody here?
你好 队长
How’s it going, Captain?
说得跟真的一样
Sounds like a big case.
我♥干♥嘛跟你讲这么多?
Why am I talking…?
翠西给我的
Trish gave me some money.
他留了话
He left a message for him.
快让开
Out of the way! Go, go, go!
警♥察♥!靠边停车!
LAPD! Pull over! LAPD!
我们都没事
Yeah, we’ll be all right.
我很难启齿
This is hard for me to…
我的牙齿好痛
I’m trying! I’m in pain!
这能让他安静
This’ll settle him down.
四大天王抵达时间
Time for Four Fathers!
你这个色鬼
You lucky son of a bitch.
我拦不住他
I couldn’t stall anymore.
还说要把他买♥♥回来
About buying him back.
你说什么?
Murtaugh, What’d you say?
祖先 列祖列宗
What’s the difference?
他们一定在这儿
I bet you they’re here.
记得走时叫我们
Don’t leave without us.
他们不受欢迎
Don’t want them no more.
现又下雨 而且…
It’s raining and…
瑞格 你在哪里?
Where are you, Riggs?
不过我懂你的意思
But I got the message.
可以什么啊?
For what, I’ll do? What?
你可以亲新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
很像他妈妈
He looks like his mother.
我来看宝宝
Look at these two babies.
如果他转过来
I hope he doesn’t turn.
就是这样 要有信心
That’s it. Believe!
我不敢提
I haven’t done it at all.
开枪前说一声
Why didn’t you warn me?
全都衣衫褴褛
Pretty raggedy-Iooking.
然后被遣返
We’ll send them packing.
你说他嫉妒
You said he was jealous.
-大嘴巴 -什么?
– He’s loud! – What?
中国坏人害的
I had some bad Chinese.
违反法律
As in, “against the law.”
别吃撑了
Yeah, stuffing your face.
你好 白顿
How’s it going, Burton?
是白特 队长
It’s Butters, Captain.
我能帮什么忙?
What can I do for you?
怎么说?
Why so you say that, sir?
原因多到数不清
About 150,000 of them.
你找我们?
You looking for us, Leo?
驾照、行车执照
License! Registration!
我也有警徽
I got a badge too, okay?
我们不认识他
We don’t know this guy.
不必了
Let’s go this way, please.
这是种族歧视
That’s a racist remark.
快让开
Clear out the way! Police!
喝点酒吗?
Want something to drink?
对 还有孙子
And our grandchildren!
时间过得真快
Where does the time go?
果酱甜甜圈
Sugar-glazed with jelly.
不过终于搞定
But I got the job done.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why? Because
不关我事
It’s none of my business.
好吧 抱歉
All right. Okay, sorry.
真没想到
Will wonders never cease?
你又没有枪
You don’t have any guns!
里欧 他在?
Leo? Yeah. He’s there?
这是不可能的
It’s impossible for me!
你笑什么?
What you grinning about?
我都想好了
I got it all worked out.
张开嘴巴告诉我
Open wide and tell me.
我以为他是同志…
I thought he was…
我的女儿 很棒!
Whoa, baby! My baby!
瑞格走开 你行
Riggs, get out! Fine!
你这是干嘛?
What’d you do that for?
你怎么不说?
Why didn’t you tell me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!