敬为人父 为人子
Dads and their kids.
我是跟她上♥床♥
Yeah, I’m boinking her.
我不好 我说…
No, I’m not. I said
来了 来了
Here he is. Here he is.
你说什么都行
You said anything, duh.
莫道…莫道…
Murtaugh! Murtaugh!
很幸福
…it was good. You know.
有这个字吗?
That’s a fucking word?
我在洛杉矶港外
We’re in L.A. Harbor.
-什么? -鲨鱼
– What? – The shark.
别撇下我 罗杰
Don’t leave me! Rog!
可是也太激动了
I’d say. Overzealous.
-不会吧? -船沉了
– No. – Boat sank?
提过结婚的事
talked about marriage.
你想吗?
You want to get married?
我只是在开玩笑
You know I’m kidding.
宝宝出生再说
After the baby’s born.
那是麦片的牌子
It’s the oatmeal guy.
我去打一声招呼
I should say goodbye.
找我们有事吗?
You wanted to see us?
我们该做什么?
So what do we do now?
哪里可以找到他?
Where’s he hang out?
我查过那艘货船
Checked out the boat.
他在哪里?
So where do I find him?
他是跟屁虫
He’s a private eyesore.
他们能证明
These guys’ll tell you.
他大概喝醉酒
Think he was drinking.
这理有垃圾箱
I got a dumpster here!
我逮得到他的
I should have had him.
不 我不能收
No, no. No, I cannot.
下次再找你单挑
You owe me a rematch!
我不♥穿♥西装
I’m not wearing a suit!
他倒是头一个
He’d be the first one.
到了 队长
Here you go, Captains.
阿洪一家在哪里?
Where are the Hongs?
车钥匙在哪儿?
The keys to your car.
阿洪一家人呢?
What about the Hongs?
还好吗?瑞格
How’s it going, Riggs?
去跟别人联络吧
Reach somewhere else.
当然是牙痛
My ass hurts. My tooth!
我们是好警♥察♥
We’re good cops. Here.
那是什么意思?
What’s renminbi mean?
瑞格 是人♥民♥币
No, Riggs. Renminbi.
快接 瑞格
Riggs. Pick up, Riggs.
我们把你整惨了 真是…
We fucked you.
翠西就是爱邦妮
Trish is Ebony Clark.
我不怪你
Yeah, I don’t blame you.
我没中过弹
Never been shot before.
快点 快点走
Come on, come on. Go.
不过这次不行
But this won’t happen.
用意志力告诉我
Will it to me, Riggs!
快告诉我
Will me, Riggs, will me.
我会永远保存
I’ll always have this.
有保险了
The city’s self-insured.
我们要照相
We’re taking a picture.
就快到了
This must be the place.
-你背痛? -是啊
– You too? – Yeah.
扬你的大头
Pump your fucking ass!
你没事吧?
You all right, Riggs?!
鲨鱼怎么样?
What about the shark?
退后 退后
Stay back, stay back.
你只是去钓鱼
You were out fishing.
那群小人好吗?
How’s the rat squad?
我很好奇什么事?
I’m drooling. What?
他们去年认识交往
They met last year.
我受不了
I can’t live with that.
别提起那小子
Don’t get me started.
谁来过夜?
Who had the sleepover?
是很香
It does smell good, huh?
我们独♥立♥了
We’re independent now.
多谢了
Thank you for the money.
孩子走了?
Both the kids leaving?
老爸 放心啦
Daddy, I’ll be fine.
呼叫器带了没?
Got the baby beeper?
那小子喜欢你
Kid really likes you.
他不是…
You don’t think he…
有原因吗?
Any particular reason?
他们硬闯进来
I couldn’t stop them.
来人呀 来人呀
Hurry up! Hurry up!
抓紧 我来救你
Hold on! I got you!
找到了吗?
And you found it, huh?
什么事?白特
What you got, Putter?
对不起
Excuse me. Hello? Hello?
嘟嘟嘟四…
Duh-duh-duh-duh-4…
不用付钱
No charge for the ride.
阿洪一家被抓走
They took the Hongs.
帮个忙
We need your eyes, guys.
我想我们是对的
I’ll think positive.
可恶 停车
Pull over! See that?!
这是警探…
This is Detective
我不认识
I don’t know any Hongs.
增加一氧化氮
Crank up the nitrous.
我的鸟蛋很大!
I got some big nuts!
宝宝在里头跳舞
He’s really dancing.
他们找到我的表
They found my watch.
这方法好吗?
Was this a good idea?
你跟她上♥床♥?
Are you boinking her?
这小子太能打了
Guy’s too damn good.
后来我遇见你
And then I met you…
我突然有个奇怪预感
I got a funny f…
这是犹太牧师基伯
This is Rabbi Gelb.
里欧 多谢了
Riggs. Thanks a lot.
你们是朋友吗?
Are you all friends?
不 我们是一家人!
No. We’re family!
-也许吧 -也许?
– Maybe. – Maybe?
他们逃走了
They’re getting away!
你 给我站住
You! Hold it there!
请求政♥治♥庇护
like everybody else.
我只是逗你
You know I’m playing.
琐碎的问题
In general, problems.
李白特警探
Sergeant Lee Butters.
搞不定他们
Me, I can’t win. Boy!
好了啦 我知道
All right, I know.
我在想…
I was thinking of…
班尼叔叔呢?
Where’s Uncle Benny?
告诉他 白鸡
Tell him, Buttkiss.
学李小龙啊
Enter the drag queen.
我没做坏事
I didn’t do anything!
-糟糕 -快点
– Shit! – Hurry up!
不 另一边啦
No, the other left!
我应该逮到他
I should’ve got him!
他做什么?
What’s your uncle do?
不 我没事
The shoulder’s okay.
狗出的钱?
Did the dog hire you?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
Private investigator?
好啦 随便啦
Whatever. Whatever.
小心一点
You crossed two lanes!
我不要打♥针♥
I don’t need needles!
罗杰 你看看他
Rog, look at this.
上面的脸呢?
Where are the faces?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!