害我十岁才学会走路
I didn’t learn to walk till I was 10.
别以为只有你 好吗?
So don’t think you’re the only one.
不用了 我闻到酒味
Now hold on, I can smell it already.
我很忙 有什么事?
I’m very busy. What is it this time?
站住 你这个杂碎
Stop, you Chinese motherfucker! Halt!
不好笑 这是大案子
I’m working on an important PI case.
这是哪门生意?
Some kind of PI business you got there.
在210公路附近
Vicinity of Ladera at the 210 freeway.
另一辆呢?总不能分头追吧
China’s west too. We can’t divide.
阿洪一家人在哪里?
I need to ask you. Where’s the Hongs?
我的心脏还在跳
Yeah, I think my heart’s still beating.
别紧张 这只是电钻
Don’t be alarmed. It’s only a drill.
偷渡?不是问过了?
More smuggling? We went through that.
谁?班尼叔叔?他太老了
Who? Uncle Benny? He’s far too old.
我们会再来折磨你
we’ll come back and rip you a new one.
-去哪里? -洛杉矶港
– Where’re we going? – L.A. Harbor.
阿友、阿华、阿城和阿明
Harpo, Groucho, Chico… and Fucko.
我不想说 太丢脸了
I’m too embarrassed to tell anybody.
有一天我在骑单车
And I was riding on my bike one day…
这不算是正式的
I could do it. It wouldn’t be official.
太不卫生了 这要干什么?
This is unsanitary. What is this?
我不想穿着内♥裤♥殉职
I don’t want to die in my underwear!
别说了 我快笑破肚皮
Stop! You guys got me in stitches!
不是左舷 是右舷啦
No, port’s left. Starboard’s right.
我一直不过问 但是…
I kept my nose out of it, but…
她没主动提过
She doesn’t like nautical terms either.
送货的出了点问题
A small delivery problem, Mr. Proody.
简直是嫉恶如仇
Personally? Yeah, he’s pretty serious,
可以 我们不会播
You can say it, but we can’t air it.
这条臭鲨鱼游过来
So this big darn shark comes along…
你瞒不了我 快说
I got a nose for these things. What?
快离开 上课去
Now get out of here and go to school.
别亲了 来尝尝看
Stop kissing me. Try that. Try that.
我们都被保险公♥司♥拒保了
The department lost its insurance.
还是你想到什么怪招
Or have you cooked up something new?
瑞格队长、莫道队长
– Captain Riggs. – Captain Murtaugh.
最高的才到我肚脐
The taller ones come up to the navel.
你告诉我们就请你吃一顿
…and we’d dearly like to know…
谁在走私人口?
…who’s smuggling Chinese these days.
没关系
You’re the boss till we get up in his ass.
四百人当不成奴隶
And missed out on making them slaves.
在香港 你早就死定了
You in Hong Kong… you’d be dead.
不能找大点的吗?
You couldn’t find something smaller?!
-小狗 -你被狗抓伤脸?
– A dog? – Dog cut you like that?
你偷吃狗食被狗逮到?
Catch you drinking out of his bowl?
那只狗很值钱 俄♥国♥土狗
It’s an expensive dog. A Bolshoi.
故意地 最好你讲一半被切掉
They love when you get cut off.
我知道你很为难
I know this must be real hard for you.
别再跟我提这个
I don’t want to hear no more about it.
你干嘛说他是我女婿?
Why did you call him my son-in-law?
他干嘛讲他祖先?
Why’s he talking about his ancestors?
这儿能兑换吗?
Can they even exchange the stuff here?
回家吧
Let’s go home, man. Let’s get out of here.
得先登记、验血
But we need a license, a blood test…
局里同仁送的
Just a little something from the squad.
我还以为这次要当总统
I thought they’d make us president.
别转过来 快说呀
Don’t turn around. I need you, man.
他这身打扮 我看不出来
Too much armor on. I can’t tell!
没问题 可以了吧
No problem. No problem. Okay, okay.
要不要让里欧射鲨鱼?
Do we want Leo to shoot the shark?
警♥察♥的最爱 你怎么会知道?
Police food. How did you know?
我一定得看一下 顺便尝尝
I got to see this. Can I taste?
就像当年解放我祖先一样
like no one did for my ancestors.
向我要钱 拿去做什么?
What’ll you spend the money for?
我坚持我的好队长先请
I insist! “O Captain! My Captain!”
你能不能保密?
Does “confidentiality” mean anything?
中国菜?我去拿外套
Chinese? Just let me get my jacket.
-他不在 -里面呢?
– He’s not here. – Is he in there?
他还是没剪眉毛
He still hasn’t clipped his eyebrows.
你也是好人
It ought to belong to another good man.
下次带医护人员来
Better bring your own paramedic too.
我找冰块帮你敷肩
I’ll get some ice for that shoulder.
我去流浪动物之家
spending money, I went to the pound.
在屋顶找到他的尸体
They found him on a rooftop nearby.
过隧♥道♥也一样
Or you’re going through a damn tunnel.
对 我是电♥话♥狠角色
That’s right. Telephone tough guy.
一辆往西、一辆往东
one heading east, one heading west.
他们干嘛抓走阿洪一家?
Why’d they take the Hongs anyway?
快去找医生!
Oh brother, your ass! Get the dentist!
你要倒大楣了 班尼叔叔
A new one. That’s two for Benny.
班尼怕他怕得要命
It was like Benny was afraid of him.
你想结婚 是吧?
You want to get married, don’t you?
你不想结也没关系
But if you don’t want to, it’s okay.
我有十二发 你呢?
11 in the mag, 1 in the pipe. You?
它曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend in the world.
谢了 我得走了 再见
Thanks, honey. I got to go. Bye.
你们没想过要生小孩吗?
You never talked about children?
不如把他丢下船
Maybe we should throw him overboard.
因为我是警♥察♥
She’s dead because I’m a cop and I…
无形中 我觉得戒指还戴着
I look down, it’s still there.
小心 别弄瞎人
Watch it! You could blind somebody!
这些算幸运的
I guess these must be the lucky ones.
-要毛毯吗? -不用
– You need a blanket? – I’m fine.
快来 这早餐很棒
Lorna, this is the best breakfast.
我得去银行存起来
Heh, heh. I got to get to the bank.
不是 分队长没空缺
There’s no open lieutenant spots.
丢过来
Throw them over here. Let me have yours.
你会作弄我 让我出糗
Something to ridicule me, Riggs.
他来了 嗨 伯格
There he is. Hey, Burger. Summers.
中国人多得不能再多
Billion more where they came from.
别这么做 瑞格 住手
No, not that! No, Riggs! Don’t!
你老得打不动
You’re getting too old for this shit.
你讲起电♥话♥来挺狠的嘛
You’re pretty tough on the phone.
记在你的帐上
I’ll put it on your account, Captain.
怪不得他们知道我家
That’s how they know where I live.
尽量跟紧大拖车
Get me right up behind this trailer.
为你的房♥子感到难过
I’m really sorry about your house.
-太好了 -再来一点
– Great, great. – Have some more.
你们在干什么?
What’s going on? What are you doing?
干嘛伪造中国钞票?
Why are they making Chinese money?
请你帮帮忙 亲爱的
I’m looking for help here, honey.
我真的好伤心 真的
I was really heartbroken. Really.
子弹打不进去
– They just bounce off him! – I saw!
我要当外公了吗?
They asking me to be a granddaddy?
你要鲨鱼干嘛?
Yeah, why you want to keep a shark?
把那副利齿挂墙上
The teeth’ll look great on a wall.
船尾、停航 旱鸭子
“Astern! Avast, you landlubbers!
货船起火了!
Boat’s on fire! Freighter’s on fire!
花纳税人一大笔钱
Cost you and me a goddamn fortune.
替他拿张毛毯
Somebody get this man a blanket now!
-他也是大嘴巴 -什么?
– He’s loud too. Shit. – What?
怎么回事?
– Have some cookies. – What happened?
说罗杰收黑钱
The person said Roger’s on the take.
-我发誓 -举右手
– I swear, I swear. – Right hand!
-翠西知道吗? -知道
– Does Trish know? – She knows.
莉安取了吗?
Has Rianne picked any names out yet?
队长找我们 走吧
Captain wants to see us downtown.
分钱就够你忙的
taken to the cleaners all the time?
我最爱你这样
You know I love it when you do that.
你们通通都有病
What’s the matter with you people?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!