你别想赖 你惨了
No, you’re all mine. You’re mine.
他们重新装潢过
It’ll be fine. They’ve refurbished.
下次没事别拔腿就跑
Next time, don’t run! Stay still!
辛普森的律师会帮我
Johnnie Cochran! He fight for me!
他付钱让我们来美国
He pay so we can come to America.
我们都为孩子着想
We want the best for our children.
你相信我已经当爷爷了吗?
You believe I’m a grandfather?
昨天又逮不到他
And yesterday I couldn’t catch him.
我们不老 还打得动
We’re not too old for this shit.
我们不老 还打得动
We’re not too old for this shit.
我们不老 还打得动
We’re not too old for this shit.
他想脱我衣服搜身
That cop tried to strip-search me!
在山后面就这样
If you’re behind a hill, it goes…
你知道吗?我们应该雇用里欧
You know, we should hire Leo.
我只是回来换件衬衫
I came home to change my shirt…
高速公路往南的方向
…heading southbound on highway!
里欧?那个小矮子?
Who’s Leo? The little Fonzie guy?
班尼叔叔
Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny.
到春日街碰头
Meet me and Butters on South Spring.
不会 继续说 还有什么
It’s not. Keep talking. What?
他们在牢里消失
These guys disappeared from prison.
我知道钱在哪里
10 to 1, I know where the money is.
把四大天王送回中国
Take the Four Pops back to China.
你在哪里?快用意志力告诉我
Where are you? Will it to me!
我听到了 我听到了
I heard you, Riggs! I heard you!
队长的警徽拿回来
Give me back those captain badges.
他向移♥民♥局求情
He went to bat for you with the INS
他没看到我们 不会啦
He hasn’t yet. Maybe he won’t.
我叫你靠近点
I told you to keep the boat closer!
在胸口搽点万金油
Get some vapor rub on your chest.
萝娜 我们从没…
You know, Lorna, we never ever
这才不是黄色小说咧
It’s not smut. It’s Ebony Clark.
没人告诉罗杰?
Nobody’s telling Roger about this?
对 中国菜 她在学中国菜
She’s into Chinese cooking.
你就把他们载回来
I know. So you brought them home.
-你气色很好 -谢谢
-You look terrific. -Thank you.
你故意把我惹毛
Something to get a rise out of me.
不必花钱看心理医生
It saves the cost of a shrink…
不过没这么简单
You know. But it’s more than that.
-这是诈欺罪 -什么?
– It’s grand theft. – What is?
蓄意欺骗是重刑罪
With trickery and device, felony.
瑞格队长、莫道队长
Captain Riggs, Captain Murtaugh.
我老妈的电♥话♥就不会掉
I never lost my mother’s phone!
跟踪班尼叔叔
He could follow Uncle Benny around.
快停车!
Pull over! Pull over! Son of a bitch!
没什么好问的
– Come on. – I have nothing to say.
你干嘛说他是我女婿?
Why you call him my son-in-law?
他提到他的祖先
He was talking about his ancestor.
移♥民♥局突袭一家制衣厂
INS raided a Chinese sweatshop.
我不去 等等
I’m not going! Wait! No, no, wait!
那你也得先弄死它
They got to stop snapping first.
仔细找就会找到
Check both sides, you’ll find it.
闭嘴 头低下去
Shut up and keep your head down!
像是中国菜 对吧?
That smells like Chinese food.
时代改变了
The millennium’s creeping up on us.
矮归矮 他们功夫很厉害
Big enough to kick your ass.
他很努力 我们需要支援
– He’s doing good. – I know.
对吧 罗杰?
– Wasn’t he, Roger? – Hell, yeah.
你没被揍扁算幸运
You’re lucky he didn’t kill you.
你要用意志力?
Will it? You’re going to will it?
白♥痴♥威龙、宠物笨侦探
Douche Ventura, pet infective.
有警笛就好了
I’d give my right arm for a siren!
有记下对方特征吗?
You get a make on who did this?
我知道现在时机不对
…I know this is a bad time…
我知道你要说什么
I think maybe I know what it is.
我接翠西 你接萝娜
I’ll get Trish, you get Lorna.
就算你不想结 我还是爱你
If you don’t… I love you.
他们才带移♥民♥局的人来这里
and they led them back here.
是炒饭 浑球
And it’s fried rice, “you plick.”
我听到了 我听到了
I hear you, Riggs. I hear you.
你在这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
不 没关系 没关系
No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay.
好了 我这就走了
Okay, I’ll leave you alone now.
-你是她先生? -是的
– Are you the husband? – Yes.
拜托 去找个牧师来
Please, Riggs. Get a minister.
喘气、吐气、呼吸
Pant, blow. Come on, pant, blow.
-白特宝宝! -没错
– No, Butters! – That’s right.
一起来照个相 快点
We’re going to take a picture.
别转过来 快跟我念
Don’t turn. Will him with me.
我上次婚姻…
You know, when I was married…
对 红外线瞄准器
Yeah, want some laser surgery?
维持航向 我们正前往拦截
We have a cutter en route.
当作廉价劳工被卖♥♥掉
They sell them as cheap labor.
这家伙中了四枪
This guy’s been shot four times!
儿子又在踢了
Easy, tiger! There he goes again.
炙热的双眼凝视她
He devoured her with his eyes.”
有好戏可看 比士吉?
This gets better and better!
比方说 警♥察♥之类的
You know, a cop or something.
我坚持你先请 队长
I insist. After you, Captain,
有人会伤心的
The man’s got feelings, you know?
他最好别再对我狗腿
I wish he’d cut that shit out.
三位吗?请跟我来
Look, please. We have 3 people.
保险…管它的
The insurance… What the hell?
你是老年痴呆吗?
What do you have, Alzheimer’s?!
你有权请律师
You got the right to an attorney.
请不起的话
If you can’t afford an attorney…
很好 很好 瑞格
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good, good.
我不老 还打得动
I’m not too old for this shit.
我不老 还打得动
I’m not too old for this shit.
你不知道?
Don’t you know what they’re doing?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥里欧盖兹
Leo Getz, private investigator.
快滚回家吧
Get the fuck out of here. Go home.
莉安和萝娜也来了
Rianne’s here and Lorna’s here.
亲爱的 家里怎么了?
Hey, honey. What’s going on?
平 过来剪
Ping, cut us loose, cut us loose.
他跟他叔叔联络过
He got in touch with his uncle.
我得找他们算帐
I want to have a chat with them!
近一点 再近一点 很好
Closer! Closer! That’s it!
我会照顾你的孩子
I’ll take care of yours, buddy.
没子弹了
I’m out. I got to find some rounds.
没事 我又被揍惨
No. I got my ass kicked again.
她就能当我母亲
…and it could be… my mother.
我还没准备好
I am not ready to have this baby!
我只想了结一桩心愿
I just want to hear the words.
我叫马丁 她叫萝娜
I’m Martin and this is Lorna.
还有别人要你帮忙
I think someone else needs you.
很好 我俩总算有共识
Glad you see things my way.
在左舷 对吗?
Starboard, that’s left, right?
不 我只想搞懂
I’m just trying to understand.
萝娜想结婚吗?
What does Lorna say about this?
别射我的船
You’re shooting a gun on my boat!
快餐号♥呼叫海岸警备队
Coast Guard, this is Code 7.
慢着 这是什么?
Hold up! What do we got here?
不过你都搞定了
but you’re in charge here so…
你昨晚没回来
You were coming home last night.
你好像刚被人扁了一顿
You look a little banged up.
你看来被人搞大肚子
You look a little knocked up.
旅行车载得下吗?
They fit in the station wagon?
小白有心理学位?
Biter has a psychology degree?
“局长在发飙”
“Chief’s shitting bricks, man.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!