我的时间是留给那些…
And my time is reserved…
-懂吗? -请说明白
– Have you?! – Ask me again?
-请你吐气 -干嘛?
Blow your breath in my hand.
赚了多少黑心钱?
How’s the front–? Restaurant?
贝特 跑得快的让你追
Butler! Chase the fast one!
洛城警探 杂碎站住
LAPD! Stop, you little shit!
我才不要接住你
No, I’m not going to catch you!
再往左一点
A bit more to the left, will you?
屁♥股♥朝下比较安全
Ass first! It breaks the fall!
他把我打得好惨
Gomez was killing me out there.
你追丢的家伙
The guy you chased in Chinatown?
我竟让他逃走
Son of a bitch got away from me.
而且越做越小
And they keep making it smaller!
-你好 -尼克
– How you doing, Trish? – Nick.
里欧能搞定吗?
You sure Leo can pull this off?
呼吸 班尼叔叔
Breathe, Uncle Benny. Breathe.
你说不会痛
You said it wasn’t going to hurt!
过了今晚就太迟了
After tonight, it be too late.
太迟了?什么太迟了?
Too late? Too late for what?
所以你们要当心
So watch your asses, all right?
他在踢我 摸到了吗?
He’s kicking. You feel him?
发现他们
Hong’s family was being held there
是四 四大天王
The number four. Four Fathers.
我要当外公了
I’m going to be a grandfather…
好吧 咱们去问他
Yeah, okay. Let’s go ask him.
我常亲这只青蛙
…I used to kiss the frog too.
好啦 我去找
I got it, I got it. Okay, okay.
是白特 白特
It’s Butters, Butters, Butters.
我是要让他…
I do want Leo to shoot the…
船上在起火
There’s a fire on the freighter!
只能吃点饭和鱼
Rice and a little fish to eat.
每人收三万五
Lousy deal for 35 grand a head.
至少他不是奴隶了
At least he’s nobody’s slave.
他坐屠宰舱吗?
Was he in the killing section?
别喂它 别喂它
– Here, boy. – No! No grease!
你知道的
I just thought you ought to know.
-坐下来 -抱歉
– Will you sit down? – Sorry.
恭喜了 看看你
Congratulations. Look at you.
不晓得 等着瞧
I don’t know. Let’s find out.
我老远就闻得到
I can smell a cop a mile away!
查理 你的单车被偷走了
Somebody stole your bike!
是呀 你逮得到他
Damn right, you should have!
不只是他厉害
He’s good but it’s not all him.
我不想承认 但是…
I hate to say this but…
岁月不饶人 瑞格
Can’t beat the clock, Riggs.
打得通就很偷笑
If you’re able to call back…
我的私处 白♥痴♥
My privates, you stupid shit.
你咽得下这口气吗?
Don’t stand for that, honey.
在车上
– They’re in the car. – I got car.
别害羞 要靠得很近
Don’t be shy. Get up there.
累死我了 谢了 罗杰
What a drag. Thanks, Rog.
这些看起来很有意思
These look very interesting.
你女儿怀了我的孩子
Your baby is having my baby.
我的女儿怀了他的孩子
My baby is having his baby.
如果阿洪一家出事
Anything happens to the Hongs
我老到打不动了
I’m too old for this shit too.
你想挨子弹吗?
You want to get yourself shot?
玻璃杯给我!
I need this! I need this glass!
不行 冒失鬼
– No, goddamn it! – I need it!
可以了 走吧
– Mazel tov! – Okay, let’s go.
祝你好运 萝娜
Good luck, Lorna! Okay, okay.
难到你会害臊吗?
You’re ashamed of your butt?
好吧 船尾右舷
Right, yeah. Right side aft.
小心 鲨鱼在后面
Careful! Behind you, shark!
冷静点
– Get a grip. – Okay, okay, okay.
你干嘛听里欧?
Why are you listening to Leo?
已经人满为患了
Now it reads, “No vacancies.”
叫他们动作快点
Don’t coddle them, move them!
不 是饼干之类的吧
No, Biscuits or something.
跟我有点关系
I had something to do with it.
大概只到马里布山丘
Foothills of Malibu, maybe.
连提顿山脉都不到?
But not even a Teton or…?
琵朵拉挺可爱的
I like Piadora. That’s sweet.
我喜欢 桂格也不错
I love that name. Wilford.
别打我女儿的主意
You, stay away from my girl.
已经不好笑了
This shit ain’t funny no more.
我想和莫道结婚
…I want to marry Murtaugh.”
他们在说笑 回来
They’re kidding. Come back!
给你们特别优待
Give you the police discount.
-潮帆? -潮帆?
– Flied lice? – Flied lice?
人蛇损失惨重
Some snakehead lost big money.
我们就是警♥察♥
We’re already here! – El Nino.
他是船长 站住
That’s the captain. Hold it!
我就说他很厉害
I told you that kid was good.
胡扯 我不接受
Bullshit. I won’t accept it.
我要用意志力去克服
I’ll will it not to happen.
这样你才会买♥♥新的
Why? So you buy more phones.
进来 快进来
Get in! Come on, get in here!
阿洪一家人在哪里?
Now… Where are the Hongs?
给我小心点 来吧
I’m holding this. Go ahead.
他家人呢?
Where’s the rest of the family?
所以我才说怪钞
That’s why I called it funny.
那是所谓的外国贸易区
It’s a foreign trade zone.
谁在污黑钱?
Who’s been lining his pockets?
听过爱邦妮吗?
You ever hear of Ebony Clark?
穿白睡衣的是谁?
Who’s that in white pajamas?
我没什么朋友
I didn’t have lots of friends.
我老爸也不疼我
And my father was no bargain.
-快了 快了 -看到吗?
What the hell is that?
把鲨鱼也一起丢下去
Throw them both overboard.
我却把她害死
She’s dead because I’m a cop.
好 你说AFT是船尾
Okay, you did say “aft.”
这趟海钓真是刺♥激♥
One hell of a fishing trip.
他们会杀一儆百
They pop one every boatload.
我听到一个大消息
I picked up something good.
我们在谈宝宝的名字
We’re talking kids’ names.
有一、两♥个♥中♥国♥人
A couple of Chinese people.
我饿了 我很想吃
I’m hungry. I’d love some.
你这下麻烦大了
You’ll bring on a shitstorm.
钱要省点花
I want more cluck for my buck.
他倒比较像心理变♥态♥
More like a psycho degree.
保险公♥司♥不敢担♥保♥
they can’t get a new one…
听过班尼陈吗?
You ever hear of Benny Chan?
先生 你并排停车
Sir, you’re double-parked.
我们劝过你
What’d we tell you about that?
我们最爱找你麻烦
We hate not disturbing you.
是炒饭 浑蛋
It is fried rice, you plick!
警局没保险 记得吗?
The insurance, remember?
二…三…
Two! Three! Son of a bitch!
联络上他吗?
You been in contact with him?
怎么了?没事吧?
What’s wrong? Are you okay?
阿洪说他叔叔给了钱
Hong’s uncle paid already.
得问另一个家伙
We’ll ask the other guy. Go!
“警告:这是外国贸易区”
You are now entering an
我们在浪费时间
This guy’s wasting our time.
你的女儿 很棒!
And your baby? Whoa, baby!
风纪组说你收黑钱
IA says you’re on the take.
我想让她快乐
And I want to make her happy.
冷静点 好吗?
Calm down. Calm down. Okay?
-为我们证婚 -证婚?
– Marry us. – Marry you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!