It’s little and broken…
它是小的,不完整的.
but still good.
但很好.
Yeah. Still good.
是的,很好.
Does he really have to go?
他真的必须走吗?
You know as well as I
that our laws are absolute.
你和我都知道我们的法律是绝对的.
I cannot change
what the Council has decided.
我不能改变议会的决定
Lilo, didn’t you buy that thing at the shelter?
Lilo,你不是在收♥容♥所♥买♥♥了那个吗?
Hey!
Three days ago, I bought Stitch at the shelter.
三天前,我在收♥容♥所♥买♥♥了Stitch
I paid two dollars for him.
我花了两块钱.
See this stamp? I own him.
看到印♥章♥了没?我拥有他.
If you take him, you’re stealing.
如果你带走他,你就是偷窃.
Aliens are all about rules.
外星人也是讲♥法♥律的
You look familiar.
你看起来很面熟.
CIA. Roswell. 1973.
Ah, yes. You had hair then.
噢,是呀,那个时候你还有头发.
Take note of this.
记录下这个备忘.
This creature has been sentenced to life in exile
这个创造物已经被宣判流放
a sentence that shall be henceforth served out here…
判决今后它将被流放在这…
on Earth…
在地球…
and as caretaker of the alien life-form, Stitch
作为外星人Stitch生活的监护人
this family is now under the official protection
这个家庭将在联合银河联邦
of the United Galactic Federation.
的保护之下
We’ll be checking in now and then.
我们将会回来查看
I was afraid you were going to say that.
我猜你会说这个.
This won’t be easy to explain back at headquarters.
向总部说明这个估计一点都不简单.
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
Don’t let those two get on my ship.
不要让这两个上我的船
CIA?
Former.
前任
Saved the planet once.
保护地球一次
Convinced an alien race that mosquitoes
被外星种族蚊子信任
were an endangered species.
一个濒临灭绝的物种
Now, about your house…
现在,关于你的房♥子…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!