We better call somebody.
我们最好叫人来
We’re looking for something that can defend itself…
我们正在一种动物能自己保护自己.
something that won’t die…
不会死去
something sturdy, you know?
强壮,你知道吗?
Like a lobster.
像龙虾
Lilo, you lolo.
Lilo,安静
Do we have a lobster door?
我们有龙虾门吗?
No. We have a dog door.
没有,我们有狗门
We are getting a dog.
我们要领养狗
So nice to see your pretty face again!
真高兴又一次看到你的脸!
Jumba?
Jumba?
We need your name and address at the bottom of the form…
我们需要你的名字和地址填在表格底部…
The kennel’s back this way.
狗舍在后面
Go. Pick someone out.
去,选一个吧
Hello?
Hello?!
Are there any “aminals” in here?
有什么动物在这?
Hello!
Hi.
Hoh… ha…
Hi…
Wow!
Oh, yes. Mm-hmm.
All of our dogs are adoptable.
所有的动物都是可以收养的
Except that one!
除了那个
What is that thing?!
这是什么
A dog, I think
一只狗,我想
But it was dead this morning.
但是今天早上它死了
It was dead this morning?!
早上死了?!
Well, we thought it was dead. It was hit by a truck
好吧,我们以为它死了,它被卡车撞了.
I like him! Come here, boy.
我喜欢他,来这,小伙
Oh! Aah!
Wouldn’t you like a different dog?
你能选只其他的吗?
We have better dogs, dear.
我们还有更好的,亲.
Not better than him.
不会比它好
He can talk! Say hello.
它能说话,说Hello
He… Hel…
Dogs can’t talk, dear.
狗不会说话,亲
He did.
他会
Does it have to be this dog?
真的想要这只吗?
Yes, he’s good.
是的,它很好.
I can tell.
相信我
You’ll have to think of a name for him.
你需要为他取个名字.
His name is… Stitch.
他叫…Stitch
Now, that’s not a real name…
这个不算是真正的名字…
Hmm. Uh-uh, uh-uh-uh.
…in Iceland… but here, it’s a good name.
在冰岛…但在这,是个好名字.
Stitch it is.
它叫Stitch
And there’s a two dollar license fee.
需要交2块钱
I want to buy him!
我想买♥♥他!
Can I borrow two dollars?
我可以借2块吗?
He’s all yours.
现在他属于你的了
You’re all mine.
你现在属于我的
Well, what’s he doing?
呃,它在干吗?
Shh! Keep quiet.
嘘!安静.
He’s listening for us.
他正在通过声音寻找我们
How good is his hearing?
它听力很好?
I mean, can he…
我的意思是.它能…
Why don’t you run?
为什么你不跑呢?
Coming! I’m coming!
来了,我来了
Stop!
停住!
I have just determined this situation
我看这个距离
to be far too hazardous!
太远了,很危险!
Don’t worry, I won’t hit her.
别担心,我不会射到她的
No! That girl is a part of the mosquito food chain.
不行,那个女孩是蚊子食物链的一部分.
Here! Educate yourself.
这,自己看看吧
Using a little girl for a shield.
用小女孩做挡箭牌
This is low, even for you!
但即使对于你来说也矮了!
Whoo-hoo!
-Bah!
Tear him apart with all both my bare hands!
我要用双手把你撕碎!
Have you lost your mind?!
你疯了吗?
-What is it, Stitch?
那是什么,Stitch?
We cannot be seen!
我们不能被发现
Bad dog, barking at nothing!
坏狗,乱吠什么!
You can’t shoot, and you can’t be seen.
你不能射击,也不能被看到
Look at you!
看你自己!
You look like a monster.
你看起来像个怪物.
We have to blend in.
我们必须潜入
Okay, I got to get to work
好的,我知道怎么做了
Stick around town and stay out of the roads, okay?
在镇上慢慢逛,离马路远点,好吗?
I’ll meet you at 1:00.
1点见.
Hmm?
Oh!
Ah!
Okay, I guess we should be going.
好了,我想我们该走了
What about Stitch?
那Stitch呢?
My friends!
我的朋友
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I’m sorry I bit you
对不起我咬了你
and pulled your hair
抓你头发
and punched you in the face.
打你头
Apology not accepted.
道歉不接受
Now get out of my way before I run you over.
滚远点,不然我就碾过你
I got a new dog. His name is Stitch.
我有只狗,它的名字叫Stitch.
That is the ugliest thing I have ever saw.
它是我见过最丑的东西.
-Yeah.
-Yeah.
Eww! Get it away from me!
把它从我身边拿走!
I’m gonna get a disease!
我会生病的!
Somebody do something!
快来人帮我呀!
Oh, great! He’s loose.
噢,他跑了.
His destructive programming is taking effect.
他的破环程序正在起作用.
He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities
他将会被吸引到大城市去
where he will back up sewers
堵塞那的下水道
reverse street signs and steal everyone’s left shoe.
破坏交通标志,偷别人留下的鞋
It’s nice to live on an island with no large cities.
生活在小岛比大城市好多了
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
(music)Doo-doo
(music)Doo-doo
(music)You can shake an apple off an apple tree
(music)Shake-a, shake-a, sugar, but you’ll never shake me
(music)- Uh-uh-uh
(music)- Doo-doo-doo
(music)No, siree, uh-uh…
(music)Uh-uh.
(music)…Doo-doo-doo
(music)Doo-doo-doo
(music)I’m gonna stick like glue
(music)Stick because I’m…
(music)Stuck on you
(music)I’m gonna run my fingers
(music)Through your long, black hair…
Hey, over here, little buddy.
嘿,丢过来,兄弟.
(music)…Squeeze you tighter than a grizzly bear
(music)- Uh-uh-uh
(music)- Doo-doo-doo
(music)Yes, siree, uh-huh
(music)Doo-doo-doo, Doo-doo-doo
(music)I’m gonna stick like glue
(music)Stick because I’m…
(music)Stuck on you
(music)Hide in the kitchen
(music)Hide in the hall
(music)Ain’t gonna do you no good at all
(music)’Cause once I catch ya and the kissin’ starts
(music)A team o’ wild horses couldn’t tear us apart
(music)Try to take a tiger from his daddy’s side…
When you’re ready to give up just let us know, heh?
你什么准备放弃了记得告诉我们一声
Whee!
…Uh-uh-uh…
Yeah!
啊!~
This is you.
这是你
This is your badness level.
这是你的坏蛋程度
It’s unusually high for someone your size.
像你这么大的,还没见过这么坏的
We have to fix that.
我们必须解决这个问题
Ay-yi-yi, Lilo!
哎呀呀,Lilo
Your dog cannot sit at the table.
你都狗不能坐在桌子上
Stitch is troubled. He needs desserts.
Stitch遇到问题,它需要甜点.
Oh, you didn’t even eat your sweet potato.
你都不吃你自己的甜土豆
I thought you liked them.
我还以为你喜欢它们
Desserts!
甜点!
David!
I got a new dog.
我有只新宠物狗.
Oh! You sure it’s a dog?
噢!你确定它是狗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!