因为它是我爸爸的最爱
《乡村路,带我回家》
’cause it’s my daddy’s favorite.
你想把它放在哪儿?
Where you gonna put it?
我想做个奖杯架
I can make a trophy case.
没错 你现在确实需要一个了 你很快就会有很多奖杯了
You’re gonna need to now. You’ve got so many.
All right.
给我个拥抱。
Give me a hug.
我爱你,爸爸。我也爱你。
I love you, daddy. I love you too.
让我看看你的气势
Let me see the gun show.
好啊 你好乔 爱你
All right. All right, Jo. I love you.
爱你. 再见,吉米。
Love you. See you, Jimmy.
回家见,宝贝。好的。
See you back at home, baby.
All right.
搞什么?
What the heck?
我的车怎么了?
What the hell happened to my car?
在耍我吗?
Are you kidding me?
嘿,伙伴。你要去哪里?
Hey, partner. Where you headed to?
顺路嘛? 介意我搭下车吗?
All the way through? Mind if I catch a ride
with you?
你确定 伙计?我能按我的路线把你放下吗?
You sure, man? I ain’t puttin’ you out or nothin’?
当局证实他们已追回夏洛特赛车场
Authorities have confirmed they
have recovered the money stolen
被盗的现金
from the Charlotte motor speedway,
一些人称之为“土包子抢劫案”。
in what some are calling the “hillbilly heist.”
消息来源称 一个匿名的来电者把警♥察♥带到这个加油站,
Sources say an anonymous caller led police to this gas station
在那里他们发现了一辆装满现金的废弃卡车,
where they discovered an abandoned truck
containing bags of cash
这与周末的抢劫事件有着密切的联♥系♥。
that have been positively linked to the robbery over the weekend.
这辆卡车上周已报失
The truck was reported stolen last week.
我们的勘察小组已在现场取证。
Our forensic team is at work on the scene.
我们确信他们会有所发现——
And we’re certain they’ll find–
如果没胆量把钱留着
why go to all the trouble to rob a place
那何必要费那么大劲去抢劫呢?
if you don’t have the guts to keep the money?
他们一定是害怕了
He must’ve chickened out.
今天我们小胜利动物收♥容♥所♥
We are joined now by a resident daredevil
迎来了一个勇敢的成员
at little victories animal shelter.
这是乔什·莫里森 欢迎你的光临。
This is Josh morrison.Thank you for joining us today.
没错 他来了–他过去常常在中午时来参加一周的宠物聚会。
Right. He comes on about– he used to come on a lot on midday for pet of the week.
所以他要和我们一起讨论一下小胜利收♥容♥所♥
So he’s joining us to talk about a new adoption challenge
新的领养质疑 我们必须讨论下这个问题
at the shelter for little victories. We do have to talk about the–
嗯 今天早上6点 我们把所有人都召集起来了
well, we brought everyone in at 6:00 this morning.
整个周末都不能开工了,你知道的,很明显是因为比赛的原因。
Couldn’t work all weekend, you know, ’cause of the race,
obviously.
但这的一切跟我们周五离开时毫无差别
But everything was just like we left it on Friday.
你们这儿今天有多少人在工作?
How many men do you have working today?
哦,40人左右。我们的工期很紧
Oh, 40 or so. I guess we’re on a bit of a tight deadline
因此我们想尽快做完所有的事
’cause we’re trying to get everything shored up
赛季快开始了
since the season’s startin’.
我们本周就要完工
We’ll be wrappin’ outta here this week.
我需要你们所有人的指纹。
I’m gonna need prints from all your guys.
当然可以,但是,所有工人在工作时都必须戴防护手套。
Well, sure, but, well, all the workers have to wear
protective gloves at all times.
那是-那是工会的规定。联盟的规定。
That’s– well, that’s a union rule.
Union rule.
是的. 没错
Yep. Great.
格雷森探员。当地警署接到一个自称是目击者的电♥话♥。
Agent Grayson. Local pd got a call from someone
claiming to be an eyewitness.
他们发誓看到过劫匪,而且一定能辨认出他们。
Swears they saw the robbers, can definitely identify ’em.
对,我看到他们了。我也知道他们是谁。
Yeah, I saw ’em. I know who they are too.
我们为何不从头说起呢?
Why don’t we start at the beginning?
你在哪里看到他们的?在隧♥道♥里。
Where’d you see them? In a tunnel.
走隧♥道♥回浴室的储物间
Leading from the track back to the shower room
and the lockers.
我们公♥司♥有句谚语。“少说多做“
There’s a saying in our business. “Set it up and shut up.”
所以我闭嘴了
So I’ll shut up.
那是搞什么鬼?你自称是赛车手吗?
What the hell was that? You call yourself a driver?
什么 你从来没在一回合内被击败过吗?
What, you never been boxed in a turn before?
我告诉过你我不想喝你的毒饮料
I told you I didn’t want to drink your poison.
我觉得心脏病都快发作了!是那毒饮料救了你–
I thought I was having a heart attack! That poison is saving your–
有谁能关下静音吗?我想在此向联邦调查局阐述下我的观点
can’t one of you hit “mute”? I’m tryin’ to give my statement
to the FBI here.
我说过你该怎么喝。你开车时我怎么说。
You drink what I say. You drive how I say.
他们有两个人 对吧?一个是酒保从i-17出口出去的
There was two of ’em. Right? Now, one of ’em was a bartender
from that place out off of i-17.
他只有一只手臂 那个和他一起的人 我不知道他是谁
Got one arm. The guy with him, i don’t know who he was.
你怎么认识那个酒保的?
And you know the bartender from?
先前 我们在酒吧里打过架。和那个酒保吗?
A while back, i got in a fight at the bar.
With the bartender?
不,还有他哥哥
No, with his brother.
那他哥哥有一只手臂还是两只手臂?-他哥哥有两只。
-Did the brother have one arm or two?
-The brother’s got both.
怎么打起来的?我记不起来了。
And the fight was about?
I can’t remember.
你在酒吧打赢了吗?该死,是的,我赢了。
And you won that fight at the bar?
Hell, yeah, I won it.
所以 你在赛场的隧♥道♥里就看见了
So you saw the bartender with one arm
一个酒吧的酒保和一个陌生男性吗?
and an unknown male companion in the tunnel during the race?
他们在干嘛?
And they were?
嗯 他们只是路过,但这很可疑。
Well, they was just walkin’, but it was suspicious-like.
怎么可疑了?
Suspicious how?
嗯,他们不应该出现在那儿,那很可疑
Well, they shouldn’t have been down there.
That was suspicious.
可是直到你在电视上看到
关于抢劫的新闻
But you didn’t think to mention this encounter
to anyone
你才想起来要找人说起这件事吗?
until you saw the news on the television about the robbery?
我得先让医生把我的鼻梁矫正,好吗? 我已经逐渐康复了。
The docs had to set my nose, all right?
I’ve been in recovery.
那么这些伤都是你最近和兄弟俩打架所造成的后果吗?
So all of these injuries are the result of your latest fight
with the brothers?
酒保弟弟。他就是那个在隧♥道♥里打我的人。
Bartender brother. He’s the one that punched me
in the tunnel.
一只手臂的那个——对 听着 只需去问问我的赛手代顿·怀特便知了 好吗?
-The one-armed– -yeah, look, just ask my driver,
Dayton white. Right?
这一切发生时,他和我在一起。他会证明我所说的。
He was with me when all this went down.
He’ll back up my story.
是啊,当时你用你的小伎俩打电♥话♥时,
Yes, when you called in your tip, you mentioned
你提到过他可以证实你的说法。
that he’d be able to corroborate your story.
今天早些时候我们和代顿·怀特进行了会谈
We spoke with Dayton white earlier today.
他说自己在比赛期间从未和你在隧♥道♥里呆过。
He stated he was never in the tunnel with you
during the race.
也从未见过两个可疑的人
Never saw two suspicious men.
也不懂你在说些什么。
And has no idea what you’re talking about.
你跟他谈过了吗?
Did you talk to him?
我想他心里清楚
I think he knows better.
当时他不在家我开拖车过去的
I stopped by the trailer when he wasn’t home.
我把你大部分东西都拿走了
I think I got most of your stuff.
你肯定很喜欢你的书
You sure love your books.
这里还有一些邮件
And there’s some mail there too.
访客日志显示 吉米·罗根
Visitation logs indicate that Jimmy Logan,
一个最近被赛场解雇的雇员
an employee recently fired from the speedway,
于4月15日 和他的兄弟克莱德一起去探望了
came with his brother Clyde to see Joseph bang
约瑟夫·邦
here on April 15.
嗯,他们两天后又探望了一次
Hmm. They returned two days later
for a second visit.
目前,我们只有这次会面的视频,没有音频讯息
Now, we only have video of this meeting, no audio,
所以我们不知道他们在谈论些什么
so we have no idea what they discussed.
但恰巧下一周
But the following week,
克莱德·洛根就驾车撞穿了街角的一家超♥市♥
Clyde Logan drives through the window
of a corner save mart
结果被判 在这儿服刑90天。
and ends up being sentenced to 90 days here.
似乎你的FBI文件夹中蕴藏着很多信息
You seem to have a lot of information
in your FBI folders there.
所以呢?-你不觉得这种巧合太难以置信了吗?
-And so? -You don’t think that’s an incredible coincidence?
不 不觉得
No. Not really.
我的意思是 你居然这么问, 让我感到震惊的是,在这里关押的罪犯
I mean, if you’re askin’ me, am I shocked that the criminals
locked up in here
竟是外面罪犯的同伙 不 我才不信
are friends with other criminals, no, I’m not.
因此,五月二十八日 克莱德·罗根和约瑟夫·邦一同被关进
So Clyde Logan and Joseph bang were incarcerated here,
at your prison,
你的监狱时
on may the 28th,
你并未发现任何不妥 在那天监狱里也没发生任何情况
and you had no problems, no issues of any kind
at your prison on that day.
是那样吗?没有,嗯。我们这儿没发生任何情况
Is that right? No. Uh-uh. We didn’t have any problems.
好吧 据门罗县消防部门说
Right. ‘Cause Monroe county fire department said
他们在当晚8点半左右出动了多个单位参与灭火。
that they dispatched multiple units around 8:30 P.M. that night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!