buyin’ a new house.
爸爸!嘿!
Daddy! Hey!
你在干嘛?没干嘛
What are you doin’?
Nothing’.
哦 哦 伙计
Ow! Ow! Man!
嘿 我和你妈妈刚还在讲或许我们可以去买♥♥些冰淇凌
Hey, me and your mama was just talkin’ about maybe me and you
goin’ to get some ice cream.
我不准再吃冰淇淋了
I’m not allowed ice cream anymore.
谁说的?妈妈
Says who? Mommy.
她说里面有大量卡路里
She says it’s got too many calories
没人会喜欢胖女孩。
and that nobody loves a fat girl.
你才不胖-
You ain’t fa–
我觉得这有点苛刻了
I think that’s a little bit harsh.
我们需要谈谈一些共同抚养孩子的事项
This is some of that co-parenting stuff
you and I need to talk about.
菲尔博士拟定的事项
That Dr. Phil stuff.
嘿,吉米。嘿,穆迪。
Hey, Jimmy. Hey, moody.
怎么回事,亲爱的?谢谢
What’s goin’ on, sweetie?
Thank you.
嘿!嘿!你们两个再不安分点就不带你们去商场了
Hey! Hey, you two don’t settle down,
you ain’t gon’ get no mall!
爸爸,你愿意一起去吗?
Daddy, will you come with?
我要带赛迪和孩子们去商场看新上映的速度与激♥情♥
I’m taking Sadie and the boys to see that new
furious fast movie at the mall.
你一起吗?
You want in?
嗯…这有点——对孩子们而言这有点刺♥激♥了吧?
Uh… it’s a little– it’s a little intense
for the kids, ain’t it?
不会 他们很喜欢 会让他们安静下来
No, they love it. Keeps em quiet.
他们坐在那儿,一直盯着屏幕,害怕得很呢。
They sit there, staring at the screen the whole time,
scared shitless.
你要去吗?—— 可以吗?
– You wanna come? – Please?
我得走了 呃-我得去上班知道吗?
I gotta get, um– get on goin’ to work.
You know?
哦。没时间看完整部电影。
Aw. Ain’t got time for a whole movie.
但是你要玩开心点 来抱一下
But you go and have fun.
Give me a hug.
不,我的背!
No, my back!
发誓我们一起去买♥♥些冰淇淋好吗?好的。
We’re gonna get some ice cream. Promise?
Okay.
但一定要是酸奶的 因为选美比赛快到了
But it’s gotta be yogurt, ’cause I got the pageant
coming up.
哦,我终于知道要唱什么歌♥了!
Oh, I finally know what song I’m gonna sing
for talent!
唱什么歌♥?蕾哈娜的“伞”
What song? “Umbrella” by Rihanna.
在蕾哈娜唱“伞”时 她并不是真的在唱一把雨伞。
When Rihanna sings “umbrella,” she’s not really singing
about a rain umbrella.
他其实在唱她的阴♥道♥ 这是暗示
She’s really singing about her vagina.
It’s code.
谁告诉你的?—所有人
– Who told you that? – Everybody.
来吧! 我们走!我们去探险!
Come on! Let’s go! Everybody in the expedition!
哇! 嘿 你走时要吻下你妈妈
Whoo! Hey, kiss your mother when you leave.
哦。谢谢!再见,亲爱的。
Aw. Thank you. See ya, sweetie.
再见。么
Bye. Mmm.
嘿 怎么了?
-Hey. -Yeah?
我还没和你谈完 好的
I wasn’t done talkin’ to you yet.
Okay.
我现在有什么麻烦吗?我们得谈谈
一些法律事项。
What am I in trouble for now? We need to talk about
some legal stuff.
嘿,吉米,你的车吗?
Hey, uh, Jimmy, uh, your car?
穆迪,你能给我们一点时间吗?
Moody, can you give us
a minute?
好的 法律事项吗?
Okay. Legal stuff?
你想问“待售”牌子的事 对
You was askin’ about the “for sale” sign.
Yeah.
穆迪的发展需要
Moody’s expandin’.
他的家人在林奇堡开了一家新的经销店。
His family’s opening up a new dealership
down in lynchburg.
那儿跨过了州界
That’s across the state line.
见鬼 不 你才告诉我 就跟我在这件事上没任何发言权似的
Hell, no. You can’t just tell me that, like I ain’t
got no say in the matter.
你仍可以过好你的日子
You’ll still get your days.
我们就在林奇堡。你可以开车越过州线去接她。
Just we’ll be in lynchburg. You can drive across the
state line to pick her up.
监护权归我 这不可能 我会去找律师
I have full custody. It’s not happen in’.
I’m gettin’ a lawyer.
你哪来的钱?
With what money?
干嘛呢,厄尔? 嗨,吉米。
What you say there, Earl? Hey, Jimmy.
所以…
So…
我一向坦诚。
I been uncover in’ a lot.
你知不知道 玛吉姑妈 在1983年
Did you know aunt Maggie,
in 1983,
中了乐透 却丢了彩票的事
won the lotto but then lost
the ticket–
一些未证实的民间八卦罢了
folktales and backwood gossip.
嗯 你得承认,这种事不会发生在普通人身上。
Well, you gotta admit this kind of stuff don’t
happen to normal folk.
迟早会的,克莱德。这——就是个典型的列子。
Not tonight, Clyde. Just– there’s a pattern.
帕普的钻石 斯蒂克利叔叔的电刑
Pappaw’s diamond, uncle stickley’s
electrocution,
妈妈在爸爸离婚后生病了,屋顶塌了
mommy gets sick after daddy’s settlement,
the roof collapse–
拜托 ,克莱德。你把膝盖弄伤了。
come on, Clyde. You blow
your knee out.
我踩到路边的地雷 我被转移后就没了胳膊
And a roadside mine takes my arm as I was
transpo-ing out.
我就快到机场了
I was almost at the airport.
梅林有事吗?“梅利从来没发生过什么不好的事。
What about Mellie then? Ain’t nothin’ bad
ever happen to Mellie.
嗯?
Hmm?
什么?
What?
你只是信口雌黄
You just gave it a mouth.
你得收回你的话
You need to take it back.
我都不知道自己在说些什么——
I don’t even know what I’m t–
我要去上小号♥了。
I’m gonna go to my satellite office.
我们过会聊这个
Then we gonna talk about this.
把柄就是
The dirty big secret is
这种情况下最具价值的
that am the asset in this scenario.
不是代顿·怀特 对吗?
It’s not Dayton white. Right?
显而易见啊 如果我的工作不是经营一家价值十亿美元的公♥司♥
And the simple fact is, I’d be driving that car myself
我会亲自驾驶那辆汽车。
if my day job wasn’t running a billion-dollar company.
顺便说一句,按我的理解,美国人就这样。
And by the way, it was my understanding
that this is America, people.
所以他们试图对我在美国创立的公♥司♥提起诉讼
So them trying to muzzle the company
that I created in America
这是对我言论自♥由♥的侵犯
is a violation of my free speech.
另外,其中有两个孩子从一出生就只有一个肾
And plus– plus, two of those kids only had
one kidney to begin with.
为什么没有人写这个? 没错。都是废话。
So why isn’t anybody writing about that?
Right. It’s total bs.
你想来点什么?
What do you like?
哦。我刚刚想起一个很棒的歌♥名
Oh. I just thought of a great song title.
友善的独臂酒保
“The kindness of a one-armed bartender.”
不错,不,看着,我有两只胳膊。
All right, no. See, I got two arms.
看见了吗?我只是做了经桡动脉截肢
See? I’m a transradial amputee.
所以 我只是没了前臂和手而已。
So it’s my lower forearm and hand that’s missing.
我口误了 我很幸运
My mistake. I’m very lucky.
我要来杯苏联红 稍甜 加两颗橄榄
I guess I can settle for a stoli, extra dry,
two olives.
你能调吗? 嗯 可以 加不加冰?
Can you handle that? Uh, yeah. Up or on the rocks?
加冰
Up.
很不错 可以再冰点
That’s pretty good. Could be colder.
这儿的冰块短缺
Ice shortage around here
因为上游化学品泄漏引起了水质污染
’cause of the water contamination plant from
the chemical leak upstream.
嘿,你介意再调一杯吗?我想拍个帖子
Hey, do you mind doing that drink thing again?
Wanna shoot a post.
发给我120万粉丝
Got 1.2 million followers.
这下你会出名的
This could make you famous.
他该如何像只训练有素的海豹把鼻子上的冰块弹到你杯子里呢?
How ’bout he bounce a damn ball on his nose for you next
like a trained seal?
你说什么
Sorry.
你有什么问题吗?是的,我有问题。
You got a problem? Yeah, i got a problem.
我不喜欢别人拿我弟弟寻开心
I take exception to people messin’ with my brother.
两次伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
That’s two tours in Iraq right there.
当其他人都在后退时,他奋勇向前
He stepped forward when others
were steppin’ back.
所以你应当放尊重点
So you need to show a little respect.
感谢你的服役
Thank you for your service.
干杯
And cheers.
你们两个是兄弟吗?
So, brothers, eh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!