别迟到了!好的,亲爱的
Don’t be late. Yes, sweetie.
我想强调下 今天我开V8手动挡的车子。
I’d like to point out that today I am drivin’
a v8 stick.
这车不错
It’s a nice car.
希望你首先要有新手的运气
Hopefully you’ll have beginner’s luck
gettin’ it into first.
哈!即使挂到一档 这家伙也会甩掉你的
Ha! Even in first gear this thing’d still blow away
that no-go of yours.
才不会落你后面。哦,哈哈
Not with you behind the wheel.
Oh, ha-ha!
怎么样 杰斯克?
How you been, jesco?
啊 在这儿不错
Ah, hangin’ in there.
好的,坚持下去。
Well, hang in there then.
他还在写关于食物的改善方案吗?
Is he still writing’ correctional affairs
about the food?
没有,长官。我们处理过了。很好。
No, sir. We took care of that. Good.
因为在我们门罗监狱根本不存在食品问题 对吗?
‘Cause we don’t have a food problem
here at Monroe, do we?
你没事吧?乔·邦?
You okay, Joe bang?
他噎住了
He choking’.
有人知道他到底怎么回事吗?
Someone know the heindrick?
听起来像是喉咙里有痰
Sounds like a wet cough,
like phlegm.
我觉得有点不妙
I don’t feel so good.
嘿!见鬼!
Hey! Shit!
把这个该死的犯人从我身边带走!
Get this damn convict away from me!
送他去医务室
Get him to the infirmary.
哦,上帝!天啊
Oh, god! Christ.
警卫,拿些毛巾。
Guard, get some towels.
你去哪儿?我以为你会一直陪着我。
Where are you going?
I thought you’d be with me the whole time.
我需要去发廊招呼下几个顾客
I just need to go to the salon
and tend to a few clients.
我会及时回来给你精心打扮的
I’ll be back just in time to comb you out
and spray you extra good.
你能保证吗?我保证。
Promise? I promise.
这会帮你补充水分,缓解呕吐的
This’ll help rehydrate you,ease the nausea.
你们有很多人都是因为这样才进医务室的。
Lot of you guys been coming’ in here like that.
这症状跟水质有关
It’s that business with the water.
你会问不能喝却能在水里洗澡吗? 我的答案是我什么都不知道
Say you can’t drink it, but it’s okay to shower in it?
I don’t know about all that.
哼 在感恩节过后会更糟会有更多的人出现呕吐症状
Hmph. More barf than we saw after that one Thanksgiving
when everything had gone bad.
这会让姑娘们永远都不想再吃火鸡了
It’ll put a girl off of Turkey forever.
护士
Nurse.
小姐?小姐
Miss? Miss.
小姐? 嗯— 怎么了?
Miss? Um– yeah?
都怪这些液体——
A-all these fluids–
我很抱歉,护士,
i-I’m sorry, nurse,
不过——可能
but i-is it possible
我能去下卫生间吗?
for me to use the commode?
嗯,我觉得你最好还是呆在这儿。
Mmm, I think it’s best if you stay put.
我可不想你再有头疼脑热之类的事
Don’t want you getting’ light-headed and all.
求你了,夫人。别让我滴点滴了。
Please, ma’am. Don’t make me
use that thing.
一秒钟前,我还被称呼为“小姐”,现在就成“夫人了”嗯
A second ago I was a “miss.” Now I’m a “ma’am.” Hmm.
求你了 护士小姐?
Please, miss nurse?
我 — 会走慢点的
I-i-I’ll walk slow.
护士?我可以带他去
Nurse? I can take him.
我把地板都拖干净了。
I’m finished mopping’ the floors in here.
好的.不过要走慢点。
Okay. But take it slow.
他要是跌倒了,撞到头了,都是你的责任。
He falls and hits his head, that’s on you.
好的,夫人。
Yes, ma’am.
好了 我需要你进来搭把手
Yeah, i-I’m gonna need a hand in here.
搞什么鬼?干嘛 你从没想过当白种人是个怎么样的感觉吧?
What the fuck? What, you never wondered
what it’s like to feel white?
我是典狱长伯恩斯。我宣布红色警戒。
This is warden burns. I’m declaring a code red.
这不是演习
This is not a test.
所有的警卫人员和工作人员将立即进入14号♥的封锁区。
All guards and staff are to go into an immediate
code 14 lockdown.
重复。这不是演习。
I repeat. This is not a drill.
你在干什么?请求支援
What are you doin’? Callin’ it in.
这可能会演变成一场骚乱。
This could turn into a riot.
放下电♥话♥
Put that down.
挂断电♥话♥
Hang it up.
我们门罗监狱没有暴♥乱♥
We don’t have riots at Monroe.
把两样东西倒进3号♥瓶 对
“Pour two into three.” Yep.
再把3号♥瓶倒进4号♥瓶
“Pour three into four.”
然后跑
and run
什么?
What?
快跑!
Run!
到底怎么回事?你的也不管用吗?
– What the hell? – Are you down too?
对 中间楼层的机器都坏掉了
Yeah. They’re all down here in the mezzanine.
我们根本刷不了卡
We got no plastic working at all.
梅林 你做了什么?
Mellie, what did you do?
嗯,你好
Well, hello.
我想有人长大了
I guess someone grew up.
小洛根,你叫什么名字?
What’s your name again,
little Logan?
梅林 梅林!
Mellie. Mellie!
梅林 梅林 梅林
Mellie, Mellie, Mellie.
和“臭”还挺押韵的。
That rhymes with “smelly.”
不错!
Nice!
闭嘴.
Shut up.
你们的衣服都在包里
There’s clothes for you both in the bag.
克莱德,我给你放了点特别的东西。
Clyde, I put something’ special in there for you.
谢谢 梅林
Thanks, Mellie.
你开太快了
You’re going’ pretty fast.
我们还要走很长一段路 所以 没错 会有点超速
We got a lot of road to cover, so yeah, there will be speeding.
百里挑一 抢了辆大概还没上市的荧光蓝跑车吗?
Gunnin’ for a hundred in a neon-blue car that probably
ain’t even on the market yet?
你不觉得你是在吸引警♥察♥的注意吗?
Don’t you think you’re asking for
to be pulled over?
今天周末休息 警♥察♥局削减预算撤下了不少人
Sunday on a holiday weekend. Police department
hit by budget cuts.
在接下来的40英里只有马斯克一个人在巡逻
There’s only one musker patrolling’ the whole highway
for the next 40 miles.
不过马斯克也是个警♥察♥啊
But that’s still one musker.
已经处理好了
It’s been handled.
梅林 我就快脱♥光♥了
Mellie, I’m about to get naked back here,
所以,可别偷看”
so no peeking’.
我说了不准偷看”!
I said no peeking’!
请把我的手臂给我好吗?
Would you give me my arm, please?
是这个吗?
Is it this one?
是的,警官。是的,警官。我100%肯定我所看到的。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. I’m 100 percent sure
i saw what I saw.
是辆77年款紫色凯迪拉克黄金帝国
【凯迪拉克 < El Dorado >是西班牙文 官方称为“黄金帝国” 】
It’s a purple ’77 El Dorado.
是的 警官
Yes, sir.
请出示驾照和车辆登记证 夫人
License and registration, ma’am.
对不起,可我要赶去教堂。我可没工夫听你说这些。
Excuse me, but I’m on my way to church.
I don’t have time for this.
下车,夫人。我不会重复第二遍
Step out of the vehicle, ma’am.
I am not gonna ask again.
这太荒唐了!我做什么了?
This is ridiculous! What did I do?
我需要您的配合 夫人
I need you to comply, ma’am.
我需要你的驾照以及车辆登记证—你看到了吗?
-I need your license, your registration–
-you seen that?
看什么?你得集中注意力 这个女人得带走
Seen what? I need you to focus here.
This woman needs containin’.
今天是女王之城举♥行♥比赛的好时候。
【夏洛特是以英国国王乔治三世的妻子夏绿蒂王后而名,也因此得到女王之城的称号♥】
It’s a beautiful day for racing in the queen city.
【路标:欢迎来到北卡罗莱纳州】
欢迎来到可口可乐600大赛
Welcome to the Coca-Cola 600.
这是全美汽车比赛协会举办的距离最长
This is nascar’s greatest distance
并且竞赛时间最为漫长的一赛
and stock car racing’s longest night.
赛手们需要完成400圈,共计600英里的赛程
It’ll take 400 laps to complete 600 miles.
还有 迈克 我们最为期待的事情之一
And, Mike, one of the stories we’re all gonna be watching
就是这个名叫丹顿·怀特的家伙 他在休赛两年后又重返赛场了。
is this guy Dayton white as he returns from racing
after a two-year break.
杰夫,你肯定清楚休赛一段时间后重握方向盘是什么样的感觉
Jeff, you certainly know what it’s like to get back behind
the wheel after some time off.
我们真的能指望这家伙率先领跑吗?
Can we really expect this guy to run up front?
真正的问题在于丹顿·怀特
That truly is the question, d.W.
是啊 真的很难讲
And yeah, it is extremely tough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!