About 20 yards. I don’t know. Maybe 30.
是20码还是30码?
Is it 20 or is it 30?
我们是在处理一个科学问题
We are dealin’ with science here.
当我看到小熊橡皮糖就是我们的秘密配方时——
I guess when I saw that gummy bears is our secret
ingredient to our Bo–
我们的爆♥炸♥装置 没让我想到关“科学”什么事!
our explosive device, that I wasn’t thinkin’
about science!
不 是你自己不懂而已
No, you said yourself,
出于安全考虑,我们不能带常规的炸♥药♥。
we couldn’t bring in normal explosives ’cause of the security.
现在,为了能使我们成功,我们需要氯酸钾。
Now, to make our bang, we need potassium chlorate.
漂白笔是纯次氯酸钠。
Bleach pens is pure sodium hypochlorite.
可以替代盐中的氯酸钠合成氯化钾
Combined with the potassium chloride
in the salt substitute,
我们能制♥造♥出等量的离子交换。
we have created an equal exchange of ions.
蔗糖加氯酸钾
Sugar plus potassium chlorate
生成…
yields…
两种气体和….
Two gases and…
一个固体
A solid.
现在,你只需投放一些热量,你就能得到能量
Now, you throw in some heat,
you get energy.
能量意味着光,爆♥炸♥
Energy means light, explosion
或者,可以像我一样叫它…
or, as I like to call it…
乔 砰
The Joe bang.
怎么样?
What?
你以为我会用炸♥药♥或其他东西吗?
You thought I was gonna use a stick of dynamite
or somethin’?
好吧….我有点懂了
Well… Yeah, I kinda did.
对 我也是 我以为你会用很多炸♥药♥来炸穿厚钢墙
Yeah, me too. I just figured you’d use a lot to blow through
the thick steel walls.
我们不需要炸穿厚钢墙
We don’t need to blow through the wall.
我们可以利用他们的通风管
Them tubes in the venting system
is our in.
先生们,照我说的去做…
So, gentlemen, as I said…
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
啊,它跑回来了!
Ah, it’s coming back!
别动 我没动
Don’t move. I’m not.
屏住呼吸
And don’t breathe.
我没吸气
I’m not.
你在做什么? 干嘛——
What are you doing? What are y–
哦,我-现在明白问题出在哪儿了
oh, i– now I see what the problem is.
我把袋子扭得太紧了
I twisted the bag too many times.
凯塞洛克希德马丁在外圈。看看是谁紧随其后呢?
Keselowski on the outside.See who else is behind him?
他不会轻易放弃的。
He’s not gonna give it up that easy though.
哇!你可以看到距离拉开了
– Whoa! You can see the course is pretty loose.
打电♥话♥
Call it in.
赛场控制中心
“E” center.
嗯,什么样的烟?
Well, what kind of smoke?
这里一切正常。我们也没听到警报。
Everything looks fine here. We’ve got no alarms goin’ off.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
场馆特许商品零售点说他们那有烟从铂管里冒出来
Concessions says they have smoke comin’ out
of the pt tube.
如果没起火 我们这儿为何有烟呢?
If there’s no fire, why do we have smoke?
我们找几个人去看看到底怎么回事
Let’s get a couple guys down there and see
what the hell’s goin’ on.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我去东面,你去西面。可以.
I’ll go east, you go west. Okay.
嘿! 嘿,快来!
Hey! Hey, it’s comin’ through!
我能听到了!
I can hear it!
好了 快点
All right. Come on.
来吧 哇!
Come on! Whoo!
来吧!来吧! 哇!
Come on! Come on! Whoo!
过来 宝贝!
Come on, baby!
我们还没离开这儿呢
We ain’t even made it outta here yet.
拜托 吉米 别急 再快点!
Come on, Jimmy! Kick that up a notch!
Come on!
哇 哇 哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
把方向倒回去! 别急!
– Get it in reverse! -Take it easy!
哦,上帝。什么?怎么搞的?
Oh, god. What? What happened?
你把我的手臂给吸走了!
You sucked my arm off!
这是你的错,不是我的。
This is your fault, not mine.
你让我把它打开的!
You told me to turn it up!
你都不知道该怎样操作这该死的机器!
You don’t even know how to operate
a goddamn machine!
是你说把方向倒回去的!你把他的手臂吸走了!你的错 你的错
You said put it in reverse! You sucked his arm off!
Your fault. Your fault.
等等。它在里面。是顺着管子进入的吗?
Hold on. It’s in there. Is it all the way in?
它没被卡在管子里什么都没啊?我得进去拿
It didn’t get stuck in the tube or nothin’?
I gotta get in there and get it.
吉米,帮我把软管取下来。
Jimmy, help me get the hose off.
克莱德,拜托。快过来。
Clyde, come on. Come on now.
从学术上来讲,这不是你的手臂。跟他谈谈,好吗?
Technically, it’s not your arm. Talk to him, will you?
你是在伊♥拉♥克♥失去的手臂。那里面的东西
只是一块塑料而已。
Your arm you lost over in Iraq. That thing in there’s
just a piece of plastic.
你的手臂是无法取代的,这正是我想要说的——
Your arm can’t be replaced, is what I’m tryin’ to–
你的手臂是无法取代的
your arm can’t be replaced,
但是你用来做手臂的那块塑料 是可以替换的。
but the piece of plastic that you use as an arm,
that can be replaced.
克莱德,克莱德。拜托。拜托。克莱德!
Clyde, Clyde. Come on. Come on. Clyde!
现在,我们可以从那儿得到很多的钱。
Now, there’s a lot more money
we can get out of there.
我们得先做完这件事。来吧
We gotta finish this. Come on.
你赞同他们吗?-他当然同意了。
– You’re with them? – Of course he’s with us.
整件事都是他的主意。-对
– This whole thing was his idea. – Yeah.
除非他不愿承认,
Except he probably don’t want to say that out loud,
因为他知道你在伊♥拉♥克♥被炸飞的手臂都是他的错
’cause he knows you gettin’ your arm blowed off in Iraq
was all his fault.
所有人都知道,如果你哥哥不是橄榄球明星的话
Everybody knows you never would’ve gone
and joined up to fight
也就轮不到你去参战了
if your big brother wasn’t a football star.
没错 对
That’s true. Yeah.
他那时可红得发紫
He was gonna be hot shit.
还准备为美式足球联盟效力
He was gonna play for the NFL.
这里没人曾做过那样的事。
And nobody around here ever done anythin’ like that.
你会成为另一个白人垃圾矿工。
You were gonna be just another white trash
coal miner.
洛根家族的诅咒
The Logan family curse.
闭嘴!你们两个都是白♥痴♥
Shut up! You two are idiots.
嘿. 我们对此次抢劫是很有价值的。哦.
Hey. We’re value added to this robbery. Oh.
如果有人想在此耍态度 那一定是我们俩才对
And if anyone has a right to be pullin’ an attitude here,
it’s us.
是啊。哦,邦兄弟不喜欢这差事吗,嗯?
Yeah.Oh, the bang brothers don’t like the job, hmm?
你有意见吗?对
You got a problem with it? Yeah.
你改了日期,还提前了所有要做的事
You changed the date, moved everythin’ around.
整个行动变得也太随意了
This whole job changed “dramastically.”
我们不得不改日期。
We had to change the date.
你知道我们加入的条件吗?。-哦。
-You knew the terms for our participatin’.
-Mm-hmm.
我们需要道德上的理由才和你在此合作
We needed a moral reason to pull this job with you now.
我们好心跟你一起报复了
We was fine with you wantin’ to get back at that store
那家骚扰你妹妹的店 对
for messin’ with your hot sister. Yeah.
但是当你把日期提前时 整件事出现了360度大扭转
But you did a whole 360 on everything
when you moved up the date.
而全美汽车比赛协会并没做过任何欺负人的事。
And nascar ain’t done nothing’ to nobody.
全美汽车比赛是件美好的事 全美汽车比赛象征着美国
Nascar’s a beautiful thing. Nascar’s like America!
所以是你让我们伤害到了美国。
So it’s like you’re making’ us hurt America.
所以改变那个日期是一种违背我们道德条款的无赖行径
So movin’ up that date was a “vagrant violation”
of our morality clause.
我让你们瞧瞧什么是无赖行径!
I’ll show you a vagrant violation!
乔,乔,拦住他!嘿,没事了。没事了。
Joe, Joe, get him! Hey, it’s all good.
It’s all good.
闭嘴吧——
Shut the–
你知道的,我们得干完这件事
you know, we need to finish this.
现在,你-你去和你弟弟谈谈,好吗?
Now, you– you go talk to your brother, all right?
慢着 慢着 等等 等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
等等 伙计 嘿
Hold on, man. Hey.
我是你哥哥,对吗?
I’m your brother, all right?
我永远都会向着你的!
I’m always with you.
我会给你买♥♥20个新手臂。甚至100个… 我们快成功了
I’ll buy you 20 new arms. You’ll have a hundred…
Soon as we’re done.
但是我们必须要在没人察觉前 把你送回去。好吗?
But we gotta get you back before anybody notices.
All right?
我们来干完这件事吧 好吗?
So let’s finish this. Okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!