We’re just around. All right.
别熬夜等着啊!
Don’t wait up!
好吧。所以我在想… 去打高尔夫
All right. So I was thinkin’… Putt-putt golf.
还是去 他们这里新建的卡丁车场
They got those new go-karts down there.
都行 不过我们得先买♥♥冰淇凌
Sure. As long as we get gelato after.
冰淇淋?对
Gelato? Yeah.
你能吃冰淇凌了吗?
Ain’t that like fancy ice cream?
我以为你会因选美比赛就不再吃了呢! 哦 我已经赢过比赛了
I thought you couldn’t do that, ’cause of your pageants.
Oh, I’m over all that stuff.
我最近真的很喜欢烹饪艺术。
I’ve been really getting into the culinary arts lately.
烹什么?
The culi-what?
烹饪! 我一直在看很多顶级厨师的烹饪技巧。
Cooking! I’ve been watching a lot of top chef.
真的吗?是的,我已经学到不少了。
Really? Yeah, I’ve been learnin’ a lot.
比如 怎么做花式冰淇凌
Like how gelato isn’t just fancy ice cream.
它的搅拌速度比普通冰淇淋慢,所以要减少与空气的混合。
It’s made at a slower churn rate than ice cream,
so less air gets mixed in.
这就是为什么它会有如此质地柔滑的口感
That’s why it has such a silky texture.
和搅拌速度有关吗? 是的 搅拌速度
A “churn rate,” huh? Yeah, a churn rate.
就是要控制好机器里的搅拌叶片的快慢。
How fast the paddle in the machine moves.
有时也被称为搅拌桨。
Sometimes the paddle is called a dasher.
哦,对,不是吧,我知道那是什么了
Oh, yeah, no, i know what that is.
一个搅拌装置。有时像短跑运动员和舞蹈家 有时像泼妇。
A dasher. It’s kinda like dasher and dancer and ViXen.
不对 爸爸!
No, daddy!
我完全知道那是什么。不,不是那样的。
I know exactly what that is. No, it’s not that.
我都不知道驯鹿也能做冰淇淋。
I didn’t know that reindeer made ice cream.
它们不会
They don’t!
你太好笑了。你太好笑了。你的听起来也很滑稽。
You funny. You funny. You funny-lookin’.
你从没告诉过我你是怎么轻而易举的撇清嫌疑
You never told me how you knew the coast was clear
并且使我们顺利的拿到钱的
and we could go get the money.
嗯,你知道电♥话♥公♥司♥会给你60天期限去缴费吗?
Well, you know how that phone company give you about 60 days
to pay that phone bill?
知道 你超过一天没缴费 他们就会给你停机
Yeah. Well, you go one day over, and they shut your phone off.
所以呢?
So?
我大概6个月没缴过挪车业务的钱了
I ain’t paid the bill out at the trailer in, like, six months.
所以呢?
So?
只要他们窃听到我有手♥机♥留言,他们就会一直不停机。
Figured long as they was tappin’ my phone,
they’d keep it on.
大概一周前 我的手♥机♥终于停机了
About a week ago, it finally went dead.
相当不错 对
That’s pretty good.Yeah.
你自己想出来的吗? 是的
You came up with that on your own?
Yes, I did.
嗯 那是罗根家最棒的想法
Well, that’s a lot of thinkin’ for a Logan.
嘿,吉米。嘿
Hey, Jimmy. Hey.
你在忙什么?
What you doin’?
喝多了吗? 没有
A bit much? No shit it was.
所以 梅林
So, Mellie.
你怎么看待这些洛根家诅咒的说法?
What do you make of all this Logan curse stuff?
嗯,克莱德才会那么想。
Well, that’s Clyde’s thing.
我从来没想过那么多
I never really gave it that much thought.
那你呢?你认为我们注定要重复过去的诅咒吗?
What about you? You think we’re destined
to repeat the past?

No.
我只会放眼未来
I’m all about the future.
哦 该死 抱歉 美女再来杯特别点的吗?
Oh, shoot. Sorry about that. Another especial for the lady?
好啊 . 我还没说祝酒词呢。
Yeah. I missed out on the toast.
你知道的人们说空杯祝酒是是不吉利的
You know they say it’s bad luck to toast
with an empty glass.
确实有这个说法
They do say that.
一个人喝酒也是不吉利的 不如你跟我来一杯吧
It’s also bad luck to toast alone, so why don’t you
pour yourself one on me
所以你别诅咒我
so you don’t jinx me.
如果你以前来过酒吧,我会记得你的。
I would’ve remembered if you’d ever been
in the bar before.
你只是路过这儿吗?是啊.
Are you just passin’ through? Yeah.
路过
Passing through.
不过我希望能多逗留一段时间。
But I’m hopin’ to stay a while.
嗯,那么…
Well, then…
在这儿多呆会吧。
Here’s to stayin’ a while.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!