可真有趣
You know, it’s funny.
你的瘸腿配上他的残臂–
With your bad leg and his missin’ an arm–
抱歉 是残手
excuse me. Hand.
你们俩差不多能凑成一个正常人了。
It’s like the two of you almost add up
to one normal person.
哦,伙计,我知道你是谁。你是-
Oh, man, i know who you are. You’re that–
你是那个在电视上喝饮料的人。
you’re that guy on the TV with the drink.
我是说 你太有名了 都说对了
I mean, you famous. Right on both.
我就是那个在电视上喝饮料的人,没错,我很有名。
I’m that guy on the TV with the drink,
and yes, I’m famous.
非常,非常有名。嘿,我能和你合照吗?
Very, very famous. Hey, can I get
a photo with you?
当然.当然.是吗?
Sure. Sure. Yeah?
修理场的伙计们肯定难以置信 快点
The guys at the garage ain’t gonna believe me.
Make it quick.
稍等
Hold on.
等一下。开拍
Wait a second. There we go.
非常好
All right. Good.
嗨 搞什么-
–Hey, what the–
嘿 厄尔 能借个火吗?
hey, Earl. You got a light?
好-
Well–
哦,呃-在这儿
oh, uh– here.
哦 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
趴下! 趴下!
Stay down! Stay down!
着火了 着火了 车着火了
Fire! Fire! It’s on fire.
这也太扯了!
That is massively stupid!
那辆车价值85000美元。
That’s an $85,000 vehicle.
嗯,他被打了
Well, he was assaulted.
他先打的我
He tried to assault me.
好了,别傻站着。把你的手♥机♥拿出来!
Well, don’t just stand there gawping.
Get your phones out!
录视频!这是证据!
Film this! Document!
嘿 哦-
Hey. Aw–
天啊!
Christ!
花椰菜
Cauliflower.
我是马克斯。打电♥话♥给迈克。-他刚才说什么?
– This is Max. Get Mike on the phone.
– What’d he just say?
等等。你不能就这么走了。这是犯罪现场。
Wait. Y-you can’t just walk away.
This is a crime scene.
你刚才跟我说“花椰菜”吗?
Did you just say “cauliflower” to me?
抢银行的10大规则
1)决定一家银行去抢
2)制定计划
3)制定后备计划
4)建立明确的通信
5)认真选择你的同伙
6)预防突发状况
7) 以防万一
8) 别贪心
9)切记, 以防万一
10)收尾并清楚何时撤离
除非我听错了
Unless I’m mistaken,
昨天,你离开酒吧时,说了“花椰菜”
yesterday, as you were leavin’ the bar, you said
the word “cauliflower.”
没错 我说了
That’s right. I did.
上次你跟我说这句话时,
The last time you said that word to me,
我被关了六个月。
I ended up gettin’ sent down
for six months.
就进了个少管所 当时我才13岁
It was juvie. I was 13.
你不该为我放哨吗?
And you were supposed to be the lookout, now, weren’t you?
就因为我是你弟弟
Bein’ that I was your kid brother,
你就用你疯狂的花椰菜计划给我带来麻烦
I let you lead me into trouble with all your crazy
cauliflower plans.
我不会再犯罪了
My life of crime is over.
但你今天早上确实做了早餐。
But you did make breakfast
this morning.
甚至还煎了我喜欢而你厌恶的培根
Even burned the bacon like I like and you hate.
我还看到你列了一份抢劫“准备事项”清单。
I also saw you have some sort of robbery
“to-do” list.
现在 至少我知道这次你是有计划的 算是有些进步
Now, I know this attempt to be organized
is a big step for you.
那就去吧
So go.
夏洛特赛车场
Charlotte motor speedway.
赛车场
The speedway.
这儿是全国最忙碌的体育场馆之一。
It’s one of the busiest sports venues in the country.
仅去年就举办了超过300场赛事
Just last year they had over 300 events.
这儿是汽车比赛协会官方赛场,所有赛事自然都会在主赛场进行。
It’s the official homeof nascar, of course. That’s
all run on that main track.
但那个地方不仅仅是个赛场。更像是一座城市。
But that place right there an’t just about racing.This place is like a city.
几年前他们建造了公♥寓♥
A few years ago they built condos
给那些想全年住在赛场观看比赛的人
or people who wanted to live above the track all year long.
公♥寓♥在不到24小时内就售完了。
They sold out in less than 24 hours.
这里甚至有自己的警队和监狱 来应对携带危险品
They even got their own police force and jail
for people carryin’ on
还有失控的人们
and gettin’ out of hand.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear the words comin’ out your mouth?
这里有自己的警队
They have their own police force.
我还没说完
I’m midway through my presentation,
所以你别想打断我,让我说完
so you can just not interrupt me and let me get it out.
还想让我多听几次你口中“罗根家族诅咒”的鬼话吗?
How many times have I listened to that “Logan family curse”
thing of yours?
谢谢
Thank you.
正如你所知晓的
Now, as you very well know,
赛场现在 存在着一个很大的漏洞。
speedway’s got a big problem on its hands night now.
四十年前的管道破裂,整个建筑都建造在垃圾填埋场上,
Forty-year-old pipe burst, and since the whole thing
is built on landfill,
管体变得脆弱 造成了积水池
it’s turnin’ to mush, which is causin’ all these sinkholes.
积水池 没错
Sinkholes. That’s right.
积水池就在内场地下
The sinkholes in the infield.
现在,他们想解决这件事。他们会怎么做呢?
Now, they wanted to fix this thing up right.
So what’d they do?
他们会怎么做呢?他们叫来一群过去在矿井里工作的人。
What’d they do? They called a bunch of us that used to
work down in them mines.
因为我们熟悉这项工作
‘Cause we know the work.
你做的不错 我们都不赖
And you do good work. We do good work.
不过你刚刚被解雇
But you were just fired.
我因涉及保险的责任问题而被解雇了。
I was let go for liability reasons
involving insurance.
你能否解释下为什么你认为自己能搞定此事?
Can you just get to the part of why you think
you can do this?
我知道他们是怎么运输钱的。
I know how they move the money.
谁有密♥码♥?他们进不来!
Who’s got the code? They can’t get in!
12-25 圣诞节 重输
It’s Christmas. “12-25.” That’s the override.
好的
All right.
我挖到腿了!我挖到腿了!
I got a leg! I got a leg!
给他吸氧 放松 放松 放松
Give him some air. Easy, easy,
easy, easy.
好的 快点
All right. Come on.
嘿,博波,这是什么鬼东西?
Hey, bobo, what the hell’s all this stuff?
嗯 ptt纤维管
Well, that’s the ptt.
什么,这些– 是煤气管道吗?
What, them– they gas lines?
气压运输导管
Pneumatic tube transport.
每个特许经营商都有自己的平台
Each concession has its own rig.
当寄存器开始填满钱时
When the register starts to fill up,
他们可以通过PTT纤维管进行转储
they can do a money dump
through the ptt.
简单易举 而且不影响饮品的售卖♥♥
Easy to do, and it don’t interfere
with the beer sellin’.
另外,比押运比赛中赚取的现金要安全得多。
Plus, heck of a lot more secure than tryin’ to pick up cash
during a race.
所以,全部的管道,它们都直接通向主金库。
So, all them pipes, what, they just run right into–
to the main vault.
整个过程就像是一条现金高速公路。
The whole thing is like a cash highway.
我甚至清楚何时行动
I even know the when to do it.
6月4日。工程师节
【工程师节在每年的6月4日举♥行♥。】
June 4. The grocery castle auto show.
周末学校开始毕业典礼。这将是夏季中售票量最少的时候。
It’s graduation weekend. It’ll be the smallest
turnout of the summer.
那里仅有零星几个工作人员和安保人员。
There gonna be bare bones staff
and security.
一个真正的金库吗?
A real bank vault?
对 我在谷歌♥上查了查 难度挺大
Yeah, it’s a tough one too. I looked it up
on the Google.
唯一知道如何抢一个真正金库的人
The only guy that knows anything about blowin’ up real bank vaults
就是乔·邦
is Joe bang.
乔·邦吗?他是个传奇人物
Joe bang? That’s a legend right there.
你知道他在哪儿 不知道 我知道他在哪儿
You know where he is.No, I know where he is.
没有他我们干不成这事
We can’t do it without him.
太惊喜了
This is a surprise.
乔·邦你怎么样?
What you say there, Joe bang?
有段时间没见你了。近况如何?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!