他让我们问你俩是否可以谈一谈?
He tell you that we’re lookin’ to talk to y’all?
乔说 你需要他去炸开金库。
Joe said you need for him to
blow open the vault.
差不多吧 嗯嗯
Somethin’ like that. Mm-hmm.
乔说你很懂电脑。是啊.
Joe said you know computers.
Yeah.
我上过专科学校
I went to, uh, technical college.
好吧,这比那要复杂一点。
Well, this here’s a little more involved
than that.
我们需要一个电脑奇才
We need, like, a computer whiz.
像创建脸谱网那小子一样的天才
Like one of them Facebook boys.
拜托 我知道关于电脑的所有知识。
I know everything there is to know about computers, okay.
推特我也很懂
All the twitters. I know ’em.
但我和山姆只是不确定我们要不要帮这个忙。
But me and Sam just ain’t sure we can help y’all.
你不想帮我们吗?对
You can’t help us? Yeah.
我们现在与主同在
We’re livin’ with the lord now.
意思是说 我们弃暗投明了
Which means on the light side of the raw.
Mm-hmm.
如果你俩真是如此 那乔为什么还要告诉我们来这儿找你们呢?
If you two ain’t into this, then why the hell did Joe
tell us to come out here then?
我们必须有个充分的理由去违法,
We gotta have a good reason
to break the law,
做一些类似抢劫的事
do something’ like rob in’.
我们需要不违背道德的理由。
We need a moral reason.
我们会去抢杂货店。
We’d be rob in’ the grocery castle auto.
你别告诉我 你没在杂货店里偷过东西。
You can’t tell me you ain’t shoplifted
from the grocery castle.
哦,是的。我们过去常常从他们那儿偷些东西。
Oh, yeah. We used to shoplift from them all the time.
但那是以前
But that was before.
好了 嗯 我们-我们的妹妹梅林
Yeah, well, our– our sister Mellie.
她过去常在马尼拉外的杂货店打工
She used to work up at the grocery castle
outside Manila.
一个月后他们提拔她为检验员。
And they promoted her to checker after a month.
然后经理助理就开始对她动手动脚
Then the assistant manager started gettin’ handsy.
任意妄为 不!
-Handsy. -No!
所以你可以想象的到 我们家里的人
So you can imagine our family
不会对杂货店有什么好感的
don’t have no love for the grocery castle.
我能理解这种感受
I can understand the feelin’.
这是他们的大型比赛 他们在炫耀
And this bein’ their big event and all, the auto show,
我们对此很不爽
we don’t feel too bad about it.
不爽
Nope.
过来
Come here.
你觉得怎样? 同意
What you think? Yeah.
好的
Okay.
听起来挺能打动我们的
Sounds good enough
for us.
全因道德 嗯
‘Cause of the whole morality thing. Mmm.
我需要你们俩去森林里找熊。
I need you two to go visit
the bear in the woods.
告诉他你们是来
Tell him you’re there
帮我拿回他一直替我保管着的包
to collect the bag he’s been keepin’ for me.
花椰菜
Cauliflower.
涉嫌 危险驾驶 情节严重
Vehicular mischief. Reckless endangerment.
破坏私有财产
Destruction of private property
我得吊销你的驾照了 克莱德
I’d take your license away,Clyde,
但你的驾照两年前就已注销
but it was suspended two years ago.
尽管你声称这是一场意外,是你误踩了油门,
Despite your claim that this was an accident,
that your foot slipped,
这些指控相当严重。
these are serious charges.
你先前就有过违法记录
Your previous run-ins with the law
那可追溯到你青少年时期
were back when you were classified as a juvenile.
当然,在决定你的量刑时
And of course, in determining your sentencing,
我会考虑到你曾服役过
I’m taking into account your service
而且为我们的国家做出过巨大牺牲。
and the great sacrifice you’ve made for our country.
判你90天刑期
I sentence you to 90 days.
你确定这些尺寸是正确的吗?
You sure these measurements
is right?
梅林给我的尺寸
Mellie gave ’em to me.
梅林知道卡车的尺寸
Mellie knows her trucks.
底灰
列了张赛迪的待办事项 一定要全做完 嗯
Sadie’s to-do list. Make sure you get it all done.
-Mm-hmm.
来吧。小心点!
Come on. Careful!
坦宁发廊吗?啊哈
Tannin’ salon? Uh-huh.
嗯 嗯,我们考虑过了
【人造肤色 瞬间棕色皮肤喷♥剂♥】
Well, we’ll see about that.
这样更可靠点
It has to be dependable.
我不可能有机会闯进去
I can’t have no chance of it break in’ down.
你打算把他们隐蔽在卡车上而且看起来还是空的吗?
You want a camper cover in’ the bed
of the truck, or just empty?
隐蔽点好 因为把他们暴露在外 他们会害怕的
Cover’s a good idea, ’cause them campers,
they can get kinda creepy.
我认为他们的警♥察♥很有可能会再检查一次车子
I think them cops more likely to give them
camper trucks a second look.
好了,赛迪站好,戴上护目镜。
All right, Sadie-bug, get them goggles down.
我可不想喷到你眼睛里。
I don’t wanna get none of this
in your peepers.
你确定要喷吗?准备好了
You sure about this? I’m ready.
好的 闭上你的眼
All right. Close your eyes.
我车上到处都是你的鞋子
You littered all over my car with your shoes.
好吧 抱歉
Well, I’m sorry.
啊! 把手拿开,啊。
Ah! Get your hands off. Ah.
嗨!哦
Hi! Oh.
你兴奋吗?对啊
You excited? Yes.
假发!
Extensions!
这次我弄的很长。对!
I got real long this time. Yes!
我觉得你会很像蕾哈娜
I thought you was goin’ as Rihanna.
爸爸,这不是万圣节
Daddy, it’s not Halloween.
我不想扮蕾哈娜
I’m not going as Rihanna.
我唱她的歌♥是为了证明我的才华
I’m singing a song of hers for my talent.
我还有另外两套参赛服——牛仔装和公主服。
I still got two other categories to compete in–
denim wear and glitz.
公主服需要这样的头发
For glitz need this hair.
好吧
All right.
看起来很痛。什么?
That looks like it hurt. What?
是的
It did.
虽然伤口现在愈合了
It’s healin’ up now pretty good though.
看来你可以缝几针了
Looks like you could’ve used a couple of stitches.
嗯。我想这有点晚了
Mmm. Little late for that, I guess.

Mmm.
你最后一次打破伤风是什么时候?
When was the last time you had a tetanus shot?
嗯…
Um…
有必要吗?
Never?
说错了吗?
That the wrong answer?
当你和一位专业医护人员谈论这些时就不会错了
There are no wrong answers when you’re talking to
a health care professional.
要来一针吗?
Would you like one?
这是在做慈善还是别的什么?
What is all this, like, for charity or somethin’?
吉米·洛根 你和我一样知道这里的人不喜欢“慈善”这个词。
Jimmy Logan, you know as well as I do folks round here
don’t like the word “charity.”
我们西维吉尼亚人是一群自大的人
We west virginians are a proud folk.
我们有几笔补助金
We have a couple of grants,
但主要靠私人捐款。
but mostly get by on private donations.
人们喜欢我们所做的工作
People happy we do our work,
开车从一个城镇到另一个城市,帮助那些看不起病的当地人。
drivin’ from town to town, tryin’ to help locals who
can’t make it to the doctor.
怎么不数 3 2 1?
What happened to three, two, one?
你认识我吗?我们以前见过吗?
So, you know me? We met before?
我也去了瓦利维尤 在你身后坐了几年
I went to valley view. Couple years behind you.

Huh.
那时的的吉米·罗根很有名
Back then you were all Jimmy Logan,
四分卫 同学会之王
quarterback, homecoming king.
如果我没记错 你眼里只有博比·乔·坎贝尔
Only had eyes for Bobbie Jo Campbell, if I recall.
按住这儿
Hold that there.
你会喜欢这个的。
Think you’ll like this one.
好了 搞定
There you go. I got that.
你叫希尔维亚
So, Sylvia.
没人叫过你西尔维吗?
Ain’t no one ever called you sylvie?
从来没人叫过我西尔维。
No one has ever called me sylvie.
好奇怪。我的名字?
That’s weird. My name?
嗯,你知不知道,这有点——有点像老太太的名字
Well, you know, it’s just– it’s kinda like
an old lady name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!