All right.
继续练习你的下巴 还有音乐小声些 好么?
Well, you keep your chin up and your music down, okay?
好的 很高兴认识你 吉姆警官
Yes, I will. It was nice to meet you, Officer Jim.
叫吉姆就好 – 嗯 好的
Just Jim. – Yeah. Good. Okay.
好的 再见克劳迪娅 – 再见
Okay. Bye- bye, Claudia. – Bye.
怎么啦?忘了什么东西么? – 不 我
What is it? Did you forget something? – No. No, I’m…
我一直想
I was- I was wondering….
哦!我觉得自己好傻
Man, I feel like a bit of a scumbucket doing this…
我来这里是执行任务的
…since I came here as an officer of the law…
但我会恨死自己 如果我不把真话说出来的话
…but I feel like I’d be a fool if I didn’t do something I really wanna do…
我想和你约会 – 你想和我约会?
…which is to ask you for a date. – You wanna go on a date with me?
是的 想 – 嗯
Please, yes. – Ahem.
这样不对是吧?- 有点
Well, is that illegal? – Sort of.
那么我愿意! 咱们去哪里?
Then I’d like to go. What do you wanna do?
不知道 还没想过 骗你的 我其实一直在想
I don’t know. I hadn’t thought about it. That’s not true. I have thought about it.
从你开门时 我就在想了
I’ve been thinking since you opened the door.
真的?- 是
Really? – Yeah.
我刚以为你只是逗我玩呢
I thought you were flirting with me.
就今晚怎么样?
You want to go tonight?
我没事 可以的
I’m- No- I’m off tonight, yeah. That would be-
几点?- 8点
What time? – 8 o’clock.
我10点才能下班 – 那10点
I don’t get off until 10:00. – 10 o’clock.
好的 – 好
Okay. – Yeah.
很好 – 好 再见
Yeah. Fine. – Yeah. Bye.
弗兰克 我真的不是想要为难你
Frank, I’m really not trying to attack you here.
只是觉得是否需要弄清一些事情 关于你的
I think that if you have something that needs to be cleared up, well, then…
我刚说了你的父亲叫厄尔•帕特里奇
I was told that your father is Earl Partridge.
我听说他离开了你和你母亲
I was told that he left you and your mother…
你一直照顾着生病的母亲
…and you were forced to take care of your mother during her ilIness…
是你照料了患癌症的她
…that you took care of your mother while she struggled with cancer…
然后西姆斯小姐成为你的监护人
…and that Miss Simms became your caretaker…
自从你母亲去世后
…when your mother finally passed away.
能谈谈你母亲么 弗兰克
Can you talk about your mother, Frank?
不 不 不是这样 知道么?即使你不愿意帮她口♥交♥
No, not true. You know what? Even if you don’t get to pump her…
你也应该尽量表现得非常尊重女性
…you still need to start honing your skills on a feminist.
你必须这样做 – 我会的
You need to do that. – I will.
我是唐尼 – 我是珍妮特
This is Doc. – Doc, it’s Janet.
什么事?珍妮特 – 我得和弗兰克通话 他在吗?
What’s up, Janet? – I have to talk to Frank. ls he nearby?
他正接受采访呢 珍妮特 – 叫他出来
Uh, he’s in the interview, Janet. – Interrupt him.
让他立刻来接电♥话♥ – 怎么了?
Get him on the phone with me right away. – What happened?
唐尼 赶快叫弗兰克来接电♥话♥
Doc, go get Frank and put him on the phone.
别这样 弗兰克
Oh, come on, Frank.
你怎么了?
What are you doing?
我怎么了?
What am I doing?
是啊
Yeah.
我在默默地审判你
I’m quietly judging you.
五 四 三 二
And five, four, three, two….
哦?
Yeah?
哦 重新回到现场
Oh, boy, what a day. What a round.
重新和我一起进入
Back and in for me…
最后的一对一单元 看看谁会笑到最后
…and the final one- on- one round to determine who’s who today.
首先我们来看看两队积分板
Let’s check the scores on the board, shall we?
嗯 少年组刚好2000
Well, the kids have an even 2000…
成年组则超过4700
…and the adults are way up with 47.
不过 这并不意味着孩子们不可能反败为胜
Now, that doesn’t mean that this game is out of reach for the kids.
队长 你们选出谁参加了么?- 就是我啦 吉米
Elders, who’s the lucky so- and- so? – It’s gonna be me, Jimmy.
请上台来 米姆
Come on over, Mim.
我不要去 这次我不行了
I don’t wanna go. I can’t do it this time.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你必须去啊 斯坦利 你是最聪明的
You have to go, Stanley. You’re the smartest.
我不要去 你们随便谁上去不行么?
I don’t wanna go. Why can’t one of you do it?
你要敢不起来上台去 我就踹死你
lf you don’t fucking stand up and get over there, I’m gonna beat your ass.
我受够了总做第一 不得不做这做那
I’m sick of being the one who always has to do everything.
我不要老是这样! – 孩子们 我想不用问了吧
I don’t wanna be the one always. – Kids, I don’t even have to ask.
斯坦利 快过来
Stanley, get your butt over here.
我要疯了
I’m sick.
我不行了
I’m sick here now.
我经常这样郁闷得死去活来
I confuse melancholy with depression sometimes.
嗯嗯 – 你瞧
Mm- hm. – You see?
为什么不快回去呢 朋友?你的甜点要凉了
Why don’t you run along now, friend? Your dessert is getting cold.
我要疯了 – 挺好的
I’m sick. – Stay that way.
我是疯了 我恋爱了
I’m sick, and I’m in love.
你看上去好像为情所困似的
You seem the sort of person who confuses the two.
完全正确!
That’s right.
你从来没有这么正确过
That’s the first time you’ve been right.
我为情所困 但是我不怕!
I confuse the two, and I don’t care.
嘿 喂
Hey. Hey!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我疯了
I love you, and I’m sick.
咱们明天再见面
I’ll talk to you- I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
明天我要做口腔手术 牙齿矫正
I’m getting corrective oral surgery tomorrow, for my teeth.
我爱你 布拉德 我的好招待
I love you, Brad. Brad the bartender.
如果你也爱我的话 我会好好待你的
lf you wanna love me back, I’ll be good to you.
我会对你好得不能再好的
I’ll be goddamn good for you.
我不会因为你这个不懂那个不懂而生气
I won’t be mad if you don’t know who said what.
我不会因为你回答错误而惩罚你
I won’t punish you if you get the answer wrong.
布拉德 亲爱的 – 我可以教你 告诉你
Brad, honey. – I can teach and tell you…
你的心智缺陷很严重
You have a special secret crush over there, I think.
别这么爱他 他会伤害得很惨的
Don’t treat him too lovely. He might get hurt.
给我闭嘴! 你别管闲事! – 小心点 小子
You shut up! Mind your own business. – Gently, son.
我知道你现在并不爱我
I know you don’t love me now.
错把可爱当恋爱是非常危险的
It’s a dangerous thing to confuse children with angels.
知道共有的元素是什么吗?
Wanna know the common element for the entire group, like he asked?
我来告诉你们 我知道
I’ll tell you the answer, because I had that one.
我会回答这个问题
I had that question.
碳 是碳
Uh, carbon. Carbon.
在铅笔芯中 它是以石墨形式存在的
In pencil lead, it’s in the form of graphite…
在煤矿中 它和各种杂质混杂在一起
…in coal, it’s mixed up with other impurities…
而在钻石中 它以最坚固的形式存在
…and in the diamond, it’s in hard form.
好吧 我们只是需要元素的名字就好
Well, all we really wanted to know was the common element, Donnie…
谢谢你告诉我们这么多不必要的知识
…but thank you for all that unnecessary knowledge. Ha, ha.
这些孩子 脑子里净是这些毫无用处的东西
Kids. Heads so full of useless knowledge.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
书上如是说 虽然时过境迁
The book says, We may be through with the past…
但我们不会改变!
…but the past is not through with us.
还有
And….
不对 那一点也不危险 误把可爱当恋爱
No, it is not dangerous to confuse children with angels.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 终于等到这一天了
Well, that is what I wait for.
我等着别人回电 等待着祈祷着
I wait for those calls. And I wait and I pray.
突然上帝说
And sometimes Jesus says:
吉姆 今天要给你个惊喜
Jim, I got a surprise for you today.
我要让你见这个小姑娘 行吗?
I want you to meet this young lady, okay?
然后该怎么办 就看你的啦
Now, where it goes from there is up to you.
相信你不会搞砸的
And I don’t think you’re gonna screw it up, okay?
那么 上帝啊 我现在要回答你
And, God, I’m telling you right now…
我不会把它搞砸的! 您把这个机会赐给我
… I will not screw it up. You gave me an opportunity.
我会好好对这位姑娘的
I’m gonna treat this young lady right.
我是个快乐的警♥察♥
I’m a happy cop.
这个人违反交规 慢着!
Yeah. It’s called jaywalking. Slow down.
我想让给别人 吉米
Uh, I’m gonna pass, Jimmy.
斯坦利 那让别的孩子上来吧
Stanley, passing to one of the other kids.
我们都决定让斯坦利上去 吉米
We want Stanley to go, Jimmy.
我不要去
I don’t wanna go.
我正在往电梯走 珍妮特 – 好 菲尔 在听吗?
Walking towards the elevator, Janet. – Fine. Phil, are you still there?
对 在呢 我想问你一句
Yeah, I’m here. I wanna ask you one question.
菲尔 你和其他任何人说过此事吗?
Phil, have you talked to anyone else about this?
不 没有 – 好 那咱们都别说出去
No, I haven’t. – Good, let’s keep it that way, okay?
为了安全 为了一切 你能了解么?
All the security and whatnot. You understand?
弗兰克和家庭的关系正处在非常脆弱的时刻
This could be a delicate situation for the family.
到底出什么事了? – 闭嘴 唐尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!