先给我钱 我来帮你破案吧
Put me on the payroll and find out. Find out what’s up.
你又没申请做警♥察♥
Okay, you don’t just sign up to be a police officer.
必须先经过三年的训练 – 我已经训练好了 我没问题的
It’s about three years of training, okay? – I’m trained. I’m ready to go.
不然买♥♥点糖果吧?- 不要 小家伙 不好意思
You wanna buy some candy to help…? – No. No, sorry, little man.
你想听我的陈述吗?我可以表演给你看
You wanna take my statement? I’ll perform for you.
不过是要钱的
Gotta get paid, though. Gotta get paid.
你今天为什么没去上学?
Why aren’t you in school today?
今天不用上 老师病了
No school today. My teacher got sick.
你们没有代课老师吗?
Oh, you don’t have substitute teachers where you go to school?
没有 他们在里面发现什么了啊?
No. So, what did they find out in there?
这是机密 小家伙
That is confidential information, little man.
告诉我吧 我就告诉你
Tell me what you know. I’ll tell you what I know.
不可能
No can do.
把案子留给那些侦探 他们连屁都查不出来
Leave this one to the detectives, they ain’t gonna solve shit.
我能帮你的 让你成为大红人
I can help you. Make you the man with the plan.
我可以把真♥相♥告诉你
Give you the gift that I flow. Think fast.
你想知道谁杀了他吗?- 你过来
You wanna know who killed that guy? – Okay. You come here.
不 – 过来
No. – Come here.
过来 你是想轻视法律捍卫者吗?
You wanna disrespect an officer of the law?
我能帮你解决这个案子的 告诉你是谁干的
I can help you solve the case. I can tell you who did it.
你是笑星是吧?要给我说笑话是吧?
Oh, you’re a joker, huh? Telling me jokes?
我是饶舌歌♥手 – 哦 你是个饶舌歌♥手 好吧
I’m a rapper. – Oh, you’re a rapper. Oh, okay.
出唱片了吗?- 还没呢
You got a record contract? – Not yet.
你要相信我 我会告诉你的
Give you a clue for the bust if you show me some trust.
你以前去过少年大厅吗?
You ever been to juvenile hall?
我他妈才不和你一样呢!
I ain’t fucking with you!
小心你说的话 小心点
Hey, watch the mouth. Watch it.
来吧 哥们 看着我
Come on, man, just watch me.
看着我 听我说
Watch and listen.

Okay.
存在 随着双屁♥股♥意义的礼物 我赐给
Presence. With the double- ass- meaning gifts I bestow
我的即兴反复片段和我的身体流动 虽然你不听我
With my riff and my flow But you don’t hear me, though
想快点 来追我吧你
Think fast, catch me, yo
因为我把我所知道的有了共鸣
‘Cause I throw what I know With a resonance
你这个麻烦的臭家伙 乳臭未干
For your trouble- ass fiend in weaning yourself
从货架的后面出来
Off of the back of the shelf
贾卡斯饼干 身体堆垛机
Jackass crackers, body- stackers
迪克短鸣 黑鬼 自♥慰♥触发器
Dick- tooting niggers Masturbating your triggers
停 停 不要用这些词儿
Hold it, homeboy. I don’t need to hear that word.
生活随着你的肩膀上的芯片变老
Living to get older With a chip on your shoulder
除非你认为你有把握 因为你的臀部得到了一个皮套
Except you think you got a grip ‘Cause your hip got a holster
是不是没有忏悔 因此 克星 你最好他妈的闭嘴
Ain’t no confessor, so, buster, you better just shut the fuck up
尝试聆听和学习
Try to listen and learn
可以了 酷哥 我可不愿意再听你的脏字儿了
Whoa, cut it, Coolio. I’ve had enough of the mouth and the language.
马上就完了!
I’m almost done.
那赶快说完
Finish it up without the lip.
检查自我 摘下来 我是先知
Check that ego Come off it, I’m the prophet
这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫
The professor I’m gonna teach you about the Worm
最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压♥迫♥颈部
Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor
他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加
And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining
而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛
And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in
当阳光不工作 上帝会带来雨
When the sunshine don’t work The good Lord bring the rain in
好了 这些会帮助你破掉这案子的
Now, that shit will help you solve the case.
不管是啥意思
Okay. Whatever that meant.
我肯定这会有用的 酷男
I’m sure it’s real helpful, lce- T.
你有听我说吗?
Did you listen to me?
有啊 有听
I was listening to you.
我在告诉你谁干的 你竟然听都不听
I told you who did it, and you’re not even listening to me.
我一直都很配合你
I’m through playing games.
继续努力 乖乖地呆在学校
Be cool. Stay in school, okay?
别在这里站着了
Get out of the street now.
快走
Move it.
快 咱们快走 – 是你晚了 不是我
Come on, let’s go. – You’re late, not me.
你本应该在前面的 – 我刚没看到你
You could have been in front. – I didn’t see you from the window.
你为什么不
Well, you- Why didn’t you just, uh- ? I don’t know.
为什么不坐在前排?快
You could have come in the front. I don’t know. Hurry up.
你备好再次获胜了吗? – 当然
All right, you ready to keep winning? – Sure.
小雨 湿度99% 东南风 风速每小时12英里
没事吧?
You okay?
刚才我的膝盖差点撞坏了
Busted my ankle there.
等等让化妆师把你头发整整
You gotta have that makeup lady fix your hair.
好的 – 全是水
Okay. – Okay? It’s really wet.
你终于到了 – 不好意思我们迟了
There you are. There you are. – I’m sorry we’re late, Cynthia.
没关系的 – 刚才塞车了
Oh, that’s all right. – We got caught in traffic.
你的书没事 你怎么样?- 我没事
Your book is okay. How you doing? – I’m fine.
是吗?准备好了吗?
Yeah? Yeah, you ready to go, go, go?
知道有谁参与艾伦•塞克的事情吗?
Know anybody involved in that Alan Thicke thing?
科里•哈伊姆的事情吗?在高中的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
The Corey Haim thing? Terrorist in the high school?
呃 不 – 理查德和茱莉亚呢?
Uh, no. – Where’s Richard and Julia?
都到了 都好着呢
Oh, good. Um, they’re here. They’re fine.
他们正在更衣室 好了 我们都准备好了
They’re in the dressing room, so we’re all set.
待会见 – 加油 好孩子
Okay. See you later. – You go to it, handsome.
再见 – 好的 爱你
See you. – Okay, buddy, love you.
祝你好运 里克 – 嘿 皮特
Good luck, Rick. – Hey, Peter.
迪克 对不起 迪克
Dick, Dick. I’m sorry. Dick.
操 老记不住这破名字
Fuck. Can’t get that fucking name.
今晚他们要破纪录了 对吧? – 差不多
Who’s ready to beat the record? – That was close.
那些人都是小菜一碟
It’s cats and fucking dogs out there. – Cats and dogs indeed.
绝对是小菜一碟 去年后我就没见过这么大的雨
I’ve never seen it rain this bad since last year…
是因拉尔尼诺还是厄尔尼诺什么的吧 不管叫什么
…because of La Nina or El Nino or whatever the shit.
不好意思 我来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
再问一次你叫什么来着?- 艾米•珍妮丝小姐
What was your name again? – Amy, Mr. Jennings.
叫我 D•J 听着
Call me D.J. You said Amy, right? Listen.
相信我 保持注意
Trust me, you know. But stay focused.
新闻部在演播室什么地方?
Where’s the news department?
在楼上 – 你有去过吗?
It’s upstairs. – Have you ever been there?
当然 怎么啦?
Oh, sure. Why?
我想知道气象部门的情况
I was wondering about the weather department.
嗯 – 我不知道是否有天气预报员
Uh- huh. – I was wonder whether the weather people…
通过外面的气象服务
…have outside meteorological services…
还是自己用仪器来做
…or if they have in- house instruments.
我可以帮你查一查 等会儿我们可以参观一下
Um, I can check on that, and later we can take a tour.
哦 好 – 声音怎么样?
Oh, okay. – Sounds good?
问这个是因为外面在下雨吗?- 应该是吧
You asking because it’s raining outside? – I guess.
坚持观察发生的任何事 是吧?
Uh- huh. What do you do? Whatever’s happening, you look into?
就像那样?- 我不知道
Something like that? – I don’t know.
不知道吗?这是个好习惯
Ha, ha, you don’t know, huh? Well, it’s not a bad way to be.
对身边任何事保持兴趣
Interested in everything that’s going around.
湿 潮湿 应该很简单的东西吧
Wet- Wet is wet. Just that simple.
嗨 玛莉 – 嗨 斯坦利
Hi, Mary. – Hi, hon, Stanley.
生产部
Production.
露丝在线上 这些是今天要用的卡片
Rose is on the phone. Here are the cards for today.
我还得15分钟熟悉一下卡片 – 不好意思
Fifteen minutes to go over those cards. – Sorry.
帮我找一下葆拉 – 你想现在找她?
Find Paula for me. – You want her right now?
对 现在 – 再二十分钟就开播了
Yes, now. – We’re on the air in 20 minutes.
快去 玛莉 喂?嗨
Fucking hell, Mary. Yeah, hi.
嗨 你怎么样?- 我在喝酒
Hi, how you doing? I’m drinking.
快还是慢?- 再快不过了
Slowly or quickly? – As fast as I can.
做完节目回家吧
You come home soon after the show.
我去见她了
I went to see her.
一个混♥蛋♥穿着内衣的混♥蛋♥开的门
Some fucking asshole answers the door in his underwear.
可能都有五十岁了
He’s 50 years old.
桌上全是可乐什么的
There’s coke and shit laid out on the table.
她和你说话了么?
Did she talk to you?
她简直疯了 她疯了 露丝
She went crazy. She went fucking crazy, Rose.
你告诉她了吗?- 我不知道算不算
Did you tell her? – Oh, I don’t know.
得挂了 没时间了
I gotta go. I don’t have time.
还得再喝些酒
I got a lot more drinking to do before I go on.
我爱你 – 我也爱你
I love you. – Love you too.
妈的
Shit.
喂?- 警♥察♥! 快开门!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!